Author Topic: Wacky world of Russian weapons  (Read 5030 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Wacky world of Russian weapons
« on: November 07, 2009, 07:33:34 PM »
TKB-408

The TKB-022, TKB-022PM, and TKB-022TPM5 pre-date all other ambidextrous bullpups [size=9](at least the ones we know of West of the former Iron Curtain)[/size]. The TKB-022 was rejected by the Soviet military brass likely due to complexity issues and the uncertainty of the plastic housing's durability.

Note: The TKB-408 pre-dates the AK-47 by a year. However, at that time, there was also the AK-46 experimental prototype.

Pribor 3B [size=9](also designed by Korobov)[/size][/url]
another image of the Pribor 3B
anotherother image of the Pribor 3B
anotherotherother image of the Pribor 3B
TKB-011M
"Uzigrip" Korobov rifle [size=9](designed for quick magazine changes)[/size][/url]
various Korobov rifles
another image of the TKB-408
pick one[/quote]
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
Re: Wacky world of Russian weapons
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2009, 02:06:31 PM »
I got some Saiga 308 and Saiga (AK-47) shotguns.  Great tools to own.   My Saiga 308 has is converted to AK specs and has converted folding stock with an Israeli made pistol grip.   Despite being an AK, the gun is quite accurate, due to the proficiency of the .308 round.  The Saigas are also known to be the most accurate of the stamped receiver AK-47s, and they are the original Kalishnikov design from the Izshmash factory in Russia, where AKS were first produced.   However, most AKs are not accurate with the 7.62 x 39 (russian) round, even the Saiga cannot boast there.

my Saiga (AK) shotguns are quite unique in that they are one of the few shotguns on earth that can hold 12 round magazines.   I use 12 round mags for Saiga shotgun, they are a bit bulky, but very useful in a jihadist attack.
Please keep the Kahanist movement strong and free of internal strife and drama.

Offline wonga66

• Master JTFer
Re: Wacky world of Russian weapons
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2009, 06:46:59 PM »
The TKB 22 certainly looked Soviet!