Author Topic: I am a Muslim  (Read 16026 times)

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: I am a Muslim
« Reply #100 on: July 09, 2009, 04:59:55 PM »
Israel has committed more than one crime honey.
The white phosphorus, not letting Red Cross in, killing women holding white flags, etc!
One thing that sickens me the most is that they are not prosecuted. 

BS.  You made this up.  The phosphorus was not a crime, and there were no women with white flags.   Lies.

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #101 on: July 09, 2009, 05:00:15 PM »
Muslim nazi put me a favor, kill yourself and go to hell, lol.
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #102 on: July 09, 2009, 05:01:05 PM »

Go to your brothers.
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #103 on: July 09, 2009, 05:05:06 PM »
Muhammad's religion... was spread fast because he extinguished the fire of ignorance. People realized that their idols were false and saw that Muhammad was speaking the truth. ANYONE who reads this, please understand Muhammad's story before you claim something about him. I'm against anyone hurting innocent people, it's wrong first of all and forbidden in Islam.

But Muhammad hurt many many innocent people in spreading his false "religion."

[/quote]

Some Muslims do not belong to these countries, they are only guests and they shouldn't implement something in a country they don't own. How would you feel if someone did that to your prophet. Killing innocent is just wrong as I said but making a cartoon just to offend a mass population is just as wrong. I honestly don't care if anyone listens to what I say.

Did what to our prophet(s)?  Told the truth about them?   That is not an offense according to our religion.  The truth is good, while falsehood is evil.  You Muslims got it backwards.

Offline Peace.Tranquility.Calm

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #104 on: July 09, 2009, 05:39:04 PM »
Serbian Canadian

It's not a majority of Muslims who resort to violence, it's the minority. You only see part of the population. Islam is all about worshiping the one G-d and follow his Messenger. It has nothing to do with terrorists and suicides. I am not going to claim that you guys don't understand the Qur'an because my own Muslim brothers and sisters do not understand it themselves. They twist Allah's words to benefit them and their punishment will be in the after life. It is absurd to say that the religion teaches it because then that would make us all disbelievers. The problem is this small group of Muslims.

All muslims I met were violent "people". You don't belong to JTF.

Oh it's the guy who told me how much Muslims he killed.
I can tell you've met 0 Muslims in your life.

In my real life I met 2 muslims. But on the internet and on international forums I met much. And I have reasons for the hate. 9/11 is only one reason. Put me a favor. Kill yourself and go to hell. We don't need you.

It is rather ignorant and foolish to hate a whole religion because of a small group of crazy people. I'm being honest right now, I have many family members who have been killed or are suffering because of other groups. I don't hate the whole damn country, I hate the ones who have committed the crime. IF 9/11 was done by those Muslims, then their punishment will be with their lord and RIP to all those who died. Killing myself would mean that I died sinning, suicide is a SIN! I would care less whether you needed me or not cause I know their are plenty of other people who do!
Put your trust in Allah if you are believers indeed! [5:23]

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #105 on: July 09, 2009, 05:48:18 PM »
It's not a majority of Muslims who resort to violence, it's the minority.

When you compare the amount of violence to the number of Muslims in the world (approx. 1.5 billion) that may be true. But this kind of behavior is prevalent in Muslim countries and Muslim populated areas.

They twist Allah's words to benefit them and their punishment will be in the after life.

So your fellows in Afghanistan, Somalia, Algeria, Iran, Iraq, Pakistan, Indonesia, Sudan, Kosovo, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Lebanon, West Bank, Gaza, Russia, ect... have all twisted the words of Allah? We're not talking about a small minority of Muslims here. The true face of Islam has shown itself. There is something wrong with your religion. I know it isn't easy to admit it because we are all brought up and raised to obey and adhere to our religion and culture. You may be a decent person at heart but I think you are misguided and blinded by your religion.

In each of those countries you've named, there is a small minority of people twisting God's words. From Al-Shabab in Somalia to Hamas in Gaza. Those people do not represent Islam in any way.The only people who do is Muhammad and his sahabas(companions). Don't look at what you see on TV to know what Islam is about. Pick up the Qur'an or hadiths. If Islam is so evil, I wonder why so many people revert to Islam. Just this past weekend, more than 20 Canadians reverted to Islam in Toronto. All of them had only one thing to say, "Where were you guys this whole time?"

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #106 on: July 09, 2009, 06:00:31 PM »
One thing a majority of you guys on this forum lack, is RESPECT.
Not everyone is the same. It is stupid and ignorant to hate everyone of one group because of a couple people.
It's like hating Germans because of Hitler.
Hating Japanese because of Pearl Harbor.
Hating the Serbians because of the genocide in Bosnia.
Hating Jews because of the creation of Israel and the oppression of Palestinians.
My list can go on and on. All your ways of thinking is illogical and stupid.
I know many Muslims hate Jews but they are just as stupid.
Stop the racism, stop the hate or else there will never be peace.

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
« Reply #107 on: July 09, 2009, 06:12:36 PM »
i am going to step out on a limb here and say "Let Us Give This Person A Chance"

:o

Let's stop with the insults for several hours, at least and see how that works.

He is right though, let us show him a little respect and not put him in with all the bad apples, so to speak..

I shall now return to my cave.

If I am wrong, later I will not get upset if you say "I TOLD YOU SO"

:::D

please, NOBODY THROW ANY ROCKS AT ME, ok?

:P

SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #108 on: July 09, 2009, 06:21:14 PM »
Not everyone is the same. It is stupid and ignorant to hate everyone of one group because of a couple people.

What's the matter, you can't address any of my points?

See here:   http://www.amazon.com/Hitlers-Willing-Executioners-Ordinary-Holocaust/dp/0679772685
"Hitler's willing Executioners"  by Daniel Jonah Goldhagen

Many German youth today identify with Hitler's message and the politicians express their hatred of Jews through condemnation/cold relations with Israel.

Of course there are exceptions to the rule and no reason to hate the righteous exceptions.  There are even a few on this forum.

Oh, but isn't that what Muslims do?   And it's funny that that didn't even happen, and yet Muslims use it as an excuse to hate Serbs.  They ignore that the KLA and other Muslim Nazis made a genocide against Serbs with help from Bill Clinton.

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #109 on: July 09, 2009, 06:29:19 PM »

What's the matter, you can't address any of my points?

See here:   http://www.amazon.com/Hitlers-Willing-Executioners-Ordinary-Holocaust/dp/0679772685
"Hitler's willing Executioners"  by Daniel Jonah Goldhagen

Many German youth today identify with Hitler's message and the politicians express their hatred of Jews through condemnation/cold relations with Israel.

Of course there are exceptions to the rule and no reason to hate the righteous exceptions.  There are even a few on this forum.

Oh, but isn't that what Muslims do?   And it's funny that that didn't even happen, and yet Muslims use it as an excuse to hate Serbs.  They ignore that the KLA and other Muslim Nazis made a genocide against Serbs with help from Bill Clinton.

I haven't even read your claims. Re-post it. There are many, many Germans who do not hate Jews. Yes some Muslims do hate Serbs and I call them stupid for doing so. Hating others is what makes war and destruction. Oh it didn't happen, then I wonder what happened to most of my friends family. Hmm they must of killed themselves eh and the whole world believed it was the Serbs.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #110 on: July 09, 2009, 06:39:29 PM »
I haven't even read your claims. Re-post it. There are many, many Germans who do not hate Jews. Yes some Muslims do hate Serbs and I call them stupid for doing so. Hating others is what makes war and destruction. Oh it didn't happen, then I wonder what happened to most of my friends family. Hmm they must of killed themselves eh and the whole world believed it was the Serbs.

My responses are on page 7 of this thread.  Just click the 7.

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #111 on: July 09, 2009, 06:44:10 PM »

Yo I don't see it, just copy and paste it. I don't have time to hunt it down.

Offline americankahanist

• Full JTFer
« Reply #112 on: July 09, 2009, 06:57:31 PM »

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #113 on: July 09, 2009, 07:01:06 PM »

Yo I don't see it, just copy and paste it. I don't have time to hunt it down.

You have to be kidding me.  Just look for comments by "Kahane-Was-Right-BT" 
The forum functions for you just like it does for everyone else.   Click on the number 7 to go to page 7 in this thread.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #114 on: July 09, 2009, 07:16:24 PM »
Muslim, what is your reason for being here other than to ' stir the pot ?'

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #115 on: July 09, 2009, 07:23:45 PM »

You keep contradicting yourself.   You said "The Jews were destined to live in Israel by Allah"  but then you said it was not just that the state was created.   Who has a right to go against your Allah?!   Unless you don't really believe what you said at the beginning.   

And you should know that the British never gave anything.  The Jewish freedom fighters of Irgun and Lechi had to force them out because the British tried to reneg on their promise.  The land was won with blood sweat and tears and much suffering.   And of course the Arab nazis tried to destroy the Jews, but they defended and succeeded, and we defeated many Arab armies.

The Qur'an states that the Jews will return back to their holy lands. There was nothing the Muslims could do about that because it was destiny. They will live there until the Day of Resurrection. The fight for the holy land will continue until then. Separately, I stated that Israel was created unfairly. The British gave that land to the Jews out of sympathy after the holocaust. The UN split Palestine for you guys. The Arabs resented the Jews coming and wars broke out which caused the Jews to gain more land.

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #116 on: July 09, 2009, 07:24:03 PM »
So as a peaceful muslim, what do you think about Israel?  And what do you think about hamas, hezbollah, al qaeda, the mujahadeen, the islamic brotherhood and all the rest?  Do you want sharia to be the law everywhere?  Do you think women should be concealed from head to toe?  You say you have no problem with Jews, so what do you think about Judaism?  What do you think about zionism?

I'm not asking you these questions to challenge you.  I would like to know if you really love peace as much as you say you do.

I've already stated my thoughts on Israel. Just look back. All of those groups you named are crazy lunatics who don't understand Islam. You can't just kill anyone for the sake of Allah. They break the laws of war, only fight in self defense. They cannot harm a child, woman, elderly, disabled or anyone who is unarmed. Sharia law should stay in Muslim countries. The other Muslims trying to bring it to the west is wrong because they don't own this country. Before bringing it in a foreign country they should enforce it back home. Women should have the choice to cover themselves and they do as it states in the Qur'an. It demonstrated that she is obeying her lord. If one would force her to cover, she is doing it for them and not her lord. I think Judaism is a beautiful religion as it was sent by the same G-d I follow.
I don't believe a single word of anything you say. I can frankly say I HATE Islam - and I will tell you why. I have never spoken about this in a public forum, but now I will do:
Here are my reasons to hate Islam and every singel mudlim and Moo-ham-head:
It started with my mother who was pregnant and I know I was growing inside her, when she was molested by three Turks in a park when she went home from the supermarket through a park! They thought a Jewish woman would be just a "B**ch" to take because she had no honour!
As if this wasn't reason enough to hate you, I got caught and raped by muslims when I was a child. They thought I was "better than nothing" - I am pretty sure they have waited for something "better" to come along - for sure a woman.
When later on I went to Israel, I stayed in a Kibbutz near the Lebanese border, where I had the experience to have a quite restless period when Lebanese Hezbollah rockets hit nighbouring villages. But I could feel the Israeli soil vibrating. Before my journey back to Germany I got robbed by filthy fakestinians and survived a bus suicide attack!
Not to mention the ongoing repressions, offenses and stupid remarks you have to stand everyday - for simply wearing a Star of David!
Until today I am in psychological treatment because of all that. I was brought to a clinic various times because I almost starved myself to death feeling so much loathe of myself and all my history that I could not even look at food without feeling sick! My BMI is currently around 16 which means I may not live for many years if this doesn't improve.
And now tell me WHY SHOULD I WANT PEACE with people like you and your fellow-disbelievers. Who do not care a bit about others? And I can only imagine all the other people around the Globe you cause suffering and bad things. I hate you, I hate the sick child molesting bastard and the ones who follow his example. EVERYTHING that happened to me and my mom was DUE TO ISLAM because they all did only what their sick Moo-ham-head did!
I can thank G*d I am still alive!
Islam kills me slowly, but it does! It may have already killed some 40% of me. Never come here again and have the courage to offer your hypocrite peace that is worth nothing! Go and creep into your mother and explode!  >:(

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #117 on: July 09, 2009, 07:26:19 PM »
Jews don't need to hate anyone. Our religion is a way of peace. But our creator has given us permission to defend ourselves against barbarians such as those who practice the cult of Islam. If your terrorist brothers and sisters would just put down the weapons and truly seek peace with Israel they would find that peace is attainable. Israel just wants to be the Jewish homeland which the Creator has promised us. Arabs have many countries throughout the middle east and don't need the land of Israel, which has no oil in it. The Jews have been able to make Israel bountiful unlike the barbarians who dwelt there during the exile. When Jews inhabit the land the land bears fruit, when arabs inhabit it it is desolate {just look at pictures of the holy land from the 1800s and you will see how desolate it was}.

Arabs are not indigenous to the land of Israel. They have come as invaders and the Jews are prepared to fight to protect their land.

Islam is a inferior religion, and it doesn't matter how many fools 'revert' to Islam... There are many people who are converting to Judaism also, and that is a much more righteous and intellectual pursuit than succumbing to the pisslam which you follow.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #118 on: July 09, 2009, 07:28:21 PM »

I've come here as a peace loving Muslim, to understand why people hate us so much.
Then I'll try and fix that issue.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #119 on: July 09, 2009, 07:31:05 PM »

I've come here as a peace loving Muslim, to understand why people hate us so much.

The only way Islam will be respected is when they respect others... Do not kill the infidel... We , the Jews, will never accept your revision and perversion of the word of G-d... But we will allow you to live and not force you to believe what we believe. We are  confident that our way is the way of peace and the will of G-d. There is no way, if you understand Judaism, that Islam can be accepted. It is a false prophet and a twisted scripture... We reject it 100%... But we will demonstrate the superior aspect of Judaism and because of our shining light, the rest of the world will seek G-d. This is what we call the "Light Unto the Nations" philosophy.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #120 on: July 09, 2009, 07:38:47 PM »

Your reply confirms you are full of BS....

Offline Abben

• Master JTFer
  • Down with obama!
« Reply #121 on: July 09, 2009, 07:43:17 PM »

You are a troll and I am surprised this thread has gone on for so long

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #122 on: July 09, 2009, 07:50:04 PM »
So as a peaceful muslim, what do you think about Israel?  And what do you think about hamas, hezbollah, al qaeda, the mujahadeen, the islamic brotherhood and all the rest?  Do you want sharia to be the law everywhere?  Do you think women should be concealed from head to toe?  You say you have no problem with Jews, so what do you think about Judaism?  What do you think about zionism?

I'm not asking you these questions to challenge you.  I would like to know if you really love peace as much as you say you do.

I've already stated my thoughts on Israel. Just look back. All of those groups you named are crazy lunatics who don't understand Islam. You can't just kill anyone for the sake of Allah. They break the laws of war, only fight in self defense. They cannot harm a child, woman, elderly, disabled or anyone who is unarmed. Sharia law should stay in Muslim countries. The other Muslims trying to bring it to the west is wrong because they don't own this country. Before bringing it in a foreign country they should enforce it back home. Women should have the choice to cover themselves and they do as it states in the Qur'an. It demonstrated that she is obeying her lord. If one would force her to cover, she is doing it for them and not her lord. I think Judaism is a beautiful religion as it was sent by the same G-d I follow.
I don't believe a single word of anything you say. I can frankly say I HATE Islam - and I will tell you why. I have never spoken about this in a public forum, but now I will do:
Here are my reasons to hate Islam and every singel mudlim and Moo-ham-head:
It started with my mother who was pregnant and I know I was growing inside her, when she was molested by three Turks in a park when she went home from the supermarket through a park! They thought a Jewish woman would be just a "B**ch" to take because she had no honour!
As if this wasn't reason enough to hate you, I got caught and raped by muslims when I was a child. They thought I was "better than nothing" - I am pretty sure they have waited for something "better" to come along - for sure a woman.
When later on I went to Israel, I stayed in a Kibbutz near the Lebanese border, where I had the experience to have a quite restless period when Lebanese Hezbollah rockets hit nighbouring villages. But I could feel the Israeli soil vibrating. Before my journey back to Germany I got robbed by filthy fakestinians and survived a bus suicide attack!
Not to mention the ongoing repressions, offenses and stupid remarks you have to stand everyday - for simply wearing a Star of David!
Until today I am in psychological treatment because of all that. I was brought to a clinic various times because I almost starved myself to death feeling so much loathe of myself and all my history that I could not even look at food without feeling sick! My BMI is currently around 16 which means I may not live for many years if this doesn't improve.
And now tell me WHY SHOULD I WANT PEACE with people like you and your fellow-disbelievers. Who do not care a bit about others? And I can only imagine all the other people around the Globe you cause suffering and bad things. I hate you, I hate the sick child molesting bastard and the ones who follow his example. EVERYTHING that happened to me and my mom was DUE TO ISLAM because they all did only what their sick Moo-ham-head did!
I can thank G*d I am still alive!
Islam kills me slowly, but it does! It may have already killed some 40% of me. Never come here again and have the courage to offer your hypocrite peace that is worth nothing! Go and creep into your mother and explode!  >:(

Islam does not teach us to rape others, terrorize them, etc. Those people who did those horrific acts to you will be punished for their sins. They do not represent Islam they are just the followers. Some are good others are bad. Anyone can be a Muslim by name, those people are going to the deep depths of hell. Their actions are not justified in Islam, Muhammad NEVER DID such a thing. I will apologize for them and ask God to have mercy on their souls. Hate the criminals not their people. Hate those who committed the crime, no one can ever tell if the person is a good follower of their religion but God Himself. There's no way I can convince you to stop hating Islam after everything you've been through. I will just tell you that those people will be punished for their sins.

Shalom

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #123 on: July 09, 2009, 07:52:16 PM »

After this long thread you should understand well now why we hate muslims so much. Now, if you are a smart person, leave islamic death cult and return to humanity.
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #124 on: July 09, 2009, 07:56:43 PM »
Jews don't need to hate anyone. Our religion is a way of peace. But our creator has given us permission to defend ourselves against barbarians such as those who practice the cult of Islam. If your terrorist brothers and sisters would just put down the weapons and truly seek peace with Israel they would find that peace is attainable. Israel just wants to be the Jewish homeland which the Creator has promised us. Arabs have many countries throughout the middle east and don't need the land of Israel, which has no oil in it. The Jews have been able to make Israel bountiful unlike the barbarians who dwelt there during the exile. When Jews inhabit the land the land bears fruit, when arabs inhabit it it is desolate {just look at pictures of the holy land from the 1800s and you will see how desolate it was}.

Arabs are not indigenous to the land of Israel. They have come as invaders and the Jews are prepared to fight to protect their land.

Islam is a inferior religion, and it doesn't matter how many fools 'revert' to Islam... There are many people who are converting to Judaism also, and that is a much more righteous and intellectual pursuit than succumbing to the pisslam which you follow.

God forgive me for saying this but to prove that they are not true followers of the Qur'an and God's words I have one verse.
"But if the enemy incline towards peace, do thou (also) incline towards peace" (The Quran 8:61)
Something that Islam teaches us is respect, sometime I wonder if Judaism teaches the same.