Author Topic: I am a Muslim  (Read 15813 times)

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
Re: I am a Muslim
« Reply #25 on: July 08, 2009, 11:14:30 PM »
I do not support the banning, but I'd say that you should not compare the killing of innocent people with an humoritsic cartoons. Jews and Christians have been ridiculised and offended many times, and they never say that blasphemy is like killing a person.

Offline Peace.Tranquility.Calm

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #26 on: July 08, 2009, 11:15:22 PM »
Welcome to the Forum for starters.

You mentioned you had a Jewish friend, does your Jewish friend think there should be a 2 State Solution?

Do you think there should be a 2 State solution?

Have you asked yourself how was it that mohamed came to conquer the Middle East as a supposedly peaceful prophet?

How do you feel about the palestinians using their children as live weapons against innocent people?

How about honor killings....what honor is there in murdering your own daughters for being victims of rape or choosing not to marry someone they do not want?

How do you feel about muslims entering any Country they wish to and expect their host Country to adapt to their sharia laws?

Why do muslims become enraged and murder innocent people for publishing cartoons about mohamed?

Do you expect anyone here on this forum who is in their right mind to believe a word you post?

Shalom    - Dox

My Jewish friend believes in a 2 state solution. I have no problem with a FAIR 2 state solution. Muhammad's religion of the truth was spread fast because he extinguished the fire of ignorance. People realized that their idols were false and saw that Muhammad was speaking the truth. ANYONE who reads this, please understand Muhammad's story before you claim something about him. I'm against anyone hurting innocent people, it's wrong first of all and forbidden in Islam. Some Muslims do not belong to these countries, they are only guests and they shouldn't implement something in a country they don't own. How would you feel if someone did that to your prophet. Killing innocent is just wrong as I said but making a cartoon just to offend a mass population is just as wrong. I honestly don't care if anyone listens to what I say.

You don't know the meaning of peace my friend. Islam has your mind wrapped around falsehood.

Peace means giving people free choice to choose good from evil. Judaism will prevail in this world, as He told our prophets and sages. You represent the other side to us, the Amaleks of the world.

PS: You are aware that our Holy Torah gives us the right to protect ourselves from attacks by people who want to kill us. It is also wrong according to Judaism, actually one of the TEN SAYINGS, that Murder is Prohibited... So you parrot what Torah says and expect us to believe Islam is peaceful?

Are you aware that Islam has the 10 commandments as well? Are you also aware that we believe in the Torah and all the prophet from Adam to Muhammad. I actually don't need you to believe that Islam is peaceful.
Put your trust in Allah if you are believers indeed! [5:23]

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #27 on: July 08, 2009, 11:16:07 PM »
I hope you get banned berry berry soon!

Banned. Remind me what i did wrong again? That's right, nothing. Just say it, you guys want me and will ban me for being Muslim.

You libeled Israel in the chat room. You also said that "Israel is only strong with USA"... >:(
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #28 on: July 08, 2009, 11:16:59 PM »
Muman....pwease ban dis muzzie...PWEASE PWEASE PWEASE!

Tink bout it pwease...tanks!

Shalom & G-d bless!

Dox

I would ban him from the full Earth.  ;D And you?
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline ItalianZionist

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #29 on: July 08, 2009, 11:17:10 PM »
I do not know what is the admins policy. I do not handle this forum, just post in it. I have a question for you. Do you recognise Israel as a Jewish Sate and its right to exist? If so, it's ok for me.

The Jews were destined to live in Israel by Allah. I believe Israel was created unfairly and just because of sympathy. The British had no right to give the Jews someone elses land. Both Israel and Hamas have their faults, I do not blame just one party because that would be ignorant of me. Israel commits many war crimes and so does Hamas.

When did "Palestinians" own that land?  It belonged to the turks before the british and then the Romans before them. The British gave A LOT of land to the Arabs. Arabs have plenty of places to go.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #30 on: July 08, 2009, 11:17:26 PM »
I hope you get banned berry berry soon!

Banned. Remind me what i did wrong again? That's right, nothing. Just say it, you guys want me and will ban me for being Muslim.

No, not because you are a muslim, but because what you said demonstrates that you are not prepared for peace with the Jewish nation.

I want you banned because your PBUH and your allah stuff makes me puke. As a religious Jew I know that you are speaking falsehood. You pretend to be faithful and a good servant, yet what you serve is evil. I know you will not explore the Jewish religion, and we are not trying to proselytize you.

But provoking us here with your incorrect understanding of Israel and its relationship to the Jewish world, and the entire world. I don't believe you will learn the truth because if you accept Islam you have already closed your mind.

I want to save this forum from a constant nagging presence which stands counter to our goals. I would appreciate it if you would just give up and never come back.

What is it you expect us to believe you are here for? Do you expect to change our view of Islam? We know what the Koran says, and it doesn't take a rocket scientist to understand the goal of Islam is to subjugate the world. Hashem, G-d, does not need to subjugate the world. We, the Jewish religion, believe that this world is not the reality. We use this world to attain a better afterworld. We are here to battle those who rise to kill us, as it has been throughout Jewish history. It is your people who have risen against us in this millenium.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #31 on: July 08, 2009, 11:17:34 PM »
I do not support the banning, but I'd say that you should not compare the killing of innocent people with an humoritsic cartoons. Jews and Christians have been ridiculised and offended many times, and they never say that blasphemy is like killing a person.

WHY SHOULD WE HAVE MUSLIM MEMBERS? MAYBE HE WILL SPY...

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #32 on: July 08, 2009, 11:18:02 PM »
Muman....pwease ban dis muzzie...PWEASE PWEASE PWEASE!

Tink bout it pwease...tanks!

Shalom & G-d bless!

Dox

I would ban him from the full Earth.  ;D And you?

I do not have banning power, unfortunately .... I can suggest it...
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #33 on: July 08, 2009, 11:18:52 PM »

Killing anyone is never permissible unless it's in self defense. That cartoon was not funny at all it was insulting. Anyone has the right to say and do whatever they like but no one has the right to insult others. It's something called respect that many people lack! With no respect, the problems will only get worse.

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #34 on: July 08, 2009, 11:22:26 PM »
I don't deny that the cartoons are insulting, but I would never compare an insult with MURDER. Even my friends insult me sometimes when they get angry.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #35 on: July 08, 2009, 11:23:20 PM »
Read the Torah mr islam... Hashem clearly promises Abraham that his child Yitzak will inherit the land, after a period of exile in Egypt. Hashem also promises the Children of Israel in the Midbar that he will never reject them, and even when his anger rages against us, he will still keep his promise. Then there is no way your false prophet can speak the truth. Torah clearly says to Stone to Death a false prophet, one whose prophecies are not true. It also says that anyone who says to cease following the 613 mitzvahs must be a false prophet, it clearly says this and you expect the jews to believe this mohumud creep?

I don't buy it... Your imams have twisted the word, and the world. I have studied Torah and Talmud, and I learn 3 hours a day. I also Daven 3 times a day. I reject Islam 100% and will die rather than convert, and I will speak Shema when they kill me.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #36 on: July 08, 2009, 11:23:45 PM »
Peace and Tranquility, can you explain to me why Muslims have a total of 66 countries, but your people won't allow the Jews one tiny country in the Middle East?  

As for the white phosphorous business, what you conveniently ignore is that even the Red Cross ruled that its use was legal.  And they're certainly no friends of us Jews.  

Furthermore, you people and your leftist enablers in the West love to pontificate about how Israel kills "innocent" fakestinian "civilians."  But the fact of the matter is that your menfolk are spineless cowards who routinely hide behind their women and children rather than fighting like real men.  So why is that Israel's fault for accidentally killing your beloved human decoys?  If you don't want your women and children killed, then you shouldn't throw rockets into Israel, and encourage your kids to blow themselves up.  

Another thing I've noticed is that your people will wail hysterically before the cameras whenever one of your human shields accidentally gets killed by Israeli soldiers.  Yet you would no doubt be ecstatic if these same human shields strap bombs on themselves, blow themselves up, and kill as many Jews as possible.  

One last thing.  You can drop the victim routine.  If you do get banned (and you seem like a troll), it won't be because you're a Muslim.  It will be because you excuse Muslim violence against Israel while pretending to be the victim.  

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #37 on: July 08, 2009, 11:25:18 PM »

Killing anyone is never permissible unless it's in self defense. That cartoon was not funny at all it was insulting. Anyone has the right to say and do whatever they like but no one has the right to insult others. It's something called respect that many people lack! With no respect, the problems will only get worse.

Evil speech is a sin, but there are times when it is required. But the punishment for evil speech is not in this world, it is in the next world.

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #38 on: July 08, 2009, 11:28:06 PM »
Basically because I'm Muslims, just say it already. I've proven to everyone that I want peace by befriending others from different races and religions, by learning their beliefs, etc. I'm [censored] tired of bloodshed! People in this world are ignorant and stupid and all they do is fight! We will never live in peace if we continue this way. We need stop hating each other just because of the religions or cultures we come from. Instead of being ignorant, learn about it, gain some knowledge. I would never dare to attempt to offend someone else. I had no clue about the religion of Judaism and I would never attack it. What did I do, I made an attempt to learn about it, something that seems so hard for all you guys. 

I just want to tell most of you guys to smarten up because I know that your religion does not teach you to act like these. My hours on this forum I've got continuous death threats, ban threats, insults, etc. Honestly, what did I do? I already know I'm going to be banned so if any of you guys want to continue a one on one debate, send me your email and we can have a CIVILIZED debate.

Shalom and Salaam

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #39 on: July 08, 2009, 11:29:30 PM »
I noticed you haven't answered my questions. 

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #40 on: July 08, 2009, 11:31:04 PM »

Lisa.

Look what he did. He provocates us...

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #41 on: July 08, 2009, 11:31:45 PM »
Read the Torah mr islam... Hashem clearly promises Abraham that his child Yitzak will inherit the land, after a period of exile in Egypt. Hashem also promises the Children of Israel in the Midbar that he will never reject them, and even when his anger rages against us, he will still keep his promise. Then there is no way your false prophet can speak the truth. Torah clearly says to Stone to Death a false prophet, one whose prophecies are not true. It also says that anyone who says to cease following the 613 mitzvahs must be a false prophet, it clearly says this and you expect the jews to believe this mohumud creep?

I don't buy it... Your imams have twisted the word, and the world. I have studied Torah and Talmud, and I learn 3 hours a day. I also Daven 3 times a day. I reject Islam 100% and will die rather than convert, and I will speak Shema when they kill me.

The Qur'an also says that the Jews would go back to their land. The Jews thought that a majority of their prophets were false, that's why they murdered them. Ends up they were prophets. May God guide you all to the right path.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #42 on: July 08, 2009, 11:32:31 PM »
I think you are exagerating that there were death threats. I have said very strongly that I am against Islam because it has risen against me and my people. Islam worked with Hitler to exterminate Jews in WWII and now the Islamists are trying to kill me.

I dont know you personally and maybe you are honest... But I don't have the trust to believe you.

According to the Jewish belief the age of prophecy ended 700 years before Mohamud. He was no prophet..

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #43 on: July 08, 2009, 11:32:34 PM »
Patience lady, as you can see you're not the only one on this forum.

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #44 on: July 08, 2009, 11:33:13 PM »
Only the most naive person that participates in this forum will believe in Peace.Tranquility.Calm's white-washed version of Islam. I think muman provided the most appropriate responses. I also think that it is futile debating with a Muslim. With that said, this fellow hasn't violated any rules yet, and therefore he's permitted to post.

Offline Gentile

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #45 on: July 08, 2009, 11:39:37 PM »
9/11 was a product of islam.

Did muslim leaders not align themselves with hitler?

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #46 on: July 08, 2009, 11:40:22 PM »
Calm, we are not here to discuss religious beliefs. There is religious freedom in most countries, and surely in Canada. You can learn about Judaism, it's ok. But you cannot tell the Jews which prophets they have to believe in.
And as Muman said, evil speech can be a sin, but no reliogious group can punish sins for themselves. I think it's quite a provocation to equate insulting to murder. We have freedom of speech in America and Europe. Some countries may have some laws against public insults, others not. You cannot dictate other nations what to forbid or not. By the way, I know that Judaism and the Talmud is often insulted in Arab countries. But neither Israel nor the Jews abroad have ever taken punitive actions for that.

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #47 on: July 08, 2009, 11:43:00 PM »
Peace and Tranquility, can you explain to me why Muslims have a total of 66 countries, but your people won't allow the Jews one tiny country in the Middle East?  

As for the white phosphorous business, what you conveniently ignore is that even the Red Cross ruled that its use was legal.  And they're certainly no friends of us Jews.  

Furthermore, you people and your leftist enablers in the West love to pontificate about how Israel kills "innocent" fakestinian "civilians."  But the fact of the matter is that your menfolk are spineless cowards who routinely hide behind their women and children rather than fighting like real men.  So why is that Israel's fault for accidentally killing your beloved human decoys?  If you don't want your women and children killed, then you shouldn't throw rockets into Israel, and encourage your kids to blow themselves up.  

Another thing I've noticed is that your people will wail hysterically before the cameras whenever one of your human shields accidentally gets killed by Israeli soldiers.  Yet you would no doubt be ecstatic if these same human shields strap bombs on themselves, blow themselves up, and kill as many Jews as possible.  

One last thing.  You can drop the victim routine.  If you do get banned (and you seem like a troll), it won't be because you're a Muslim.  It will be because you excuse Muslim violence against Israel while pretending to be the victim.  

Listen, Ms Lisa. What would give the Jews the right to take someone elses land? It's like me saying, "Oh the race of Native Americans don't have a land anymore, let's make a 2 state solution with Canada." Since when do the natives get to choose what happens to a whole country when they are in fact a minority. Oh well, they suffered so much.

What makes dropping white phosphorous on a population burning many legal?! If I can recall correctly, Hamas didn't launch any rockets during the six month cease fire. So what did Israel do? They killed six militants because they supposedly were digging a tunnel. The media is the deadliest weapon. It can change people opinions and thoughts very easily. You don't see it, but many Muslims are angered when other Muslims kill others or blow themselves up. It make the majority look bad. lol, oh how funny you guys are. First of all, like I said before, Israel and Palestine both have their faults. Only a complete ignorant fool would blame just one party. ahem. 

Offline ItalianZionist

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #48 on: July 08, 2009, 11:45:29 PM »

Listen, Ms Lisa. What would give the Jews the right to take someone elses land? It's like me saying, "Oh the race of Native Americans don't have a land anymore, let's make a 2 state solution with Canada." Since when do the natives get to choose what happens to a whole country when they are in fact a minority. Oh well, they suffered so much.

What makes dropping white phosphorous on a population burning many legal?! If I can recall correctly, Hamas didn't launch any rockets during the six month cease fire. So what did Israel do? They killed six militants because they supposedly were digging a tunnel. The media is the deadliest weapon. It can change people opinions and thoughts very easily. You don't see it, but many Muslims are angered when other Muslims kill others or blow themselves up. It make the majority look bad. lol, oh how funny you guys are. First of all, like I said before, Israel and Palestine both have their faults. Only a complete ignorant fool would blame just one party. ahem. 

When did "Palestinians" own that land?  It belonged to the turks before the british and then the Romans before them. The British gave A LOT of land to the Arabs. Arabs have plenty of places to go.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #49 on: July 08, 2009, 11:48:35 PM »
Is it worth debating him?  In my opinion, their is nothing to debate about when it comes to Israel. The fakestinians are a modern day creation that never existed. Lets just make this muzzy understand that when Chaim ben Pesach becomes prime minister of Israel, it will be very clear that their is no such thing as "Allah" either. Lets see if Allah helps the muzzies when Chaim is in power.
I am urinating on a Koran.