Author Topic: Jewish woman in Yemen kidnapped by Muslim  (Read 1246 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Jewish woman in Yemen kidnapped by Muslim
« on: July 09, 2009, 09:21:15 AM »
So why should i care when muslim whores are attacked i couldn't care if Qurananimal women are stabbed :::D :::D

http://jta.org/news/article/2009/07/09/1006408/jewish-yemeni-woman-reportedly-kidnapped 

Jewish Yemeni woman reportedly kidnapped

July 9, 2009

(JTA) -- A newly married Jewish Yemeni woman was reportedly kidnapped.

News Yemen, quoting unnamed sources in the Yemeni Jewish community, said in an article published Wednesday that the woman was kidnapped Tuesday from her husband's home in Tourist City in the capital Sana'a after their recent wedding, which was attended by several Yemeni government officials.

The Jewish sources also told News Yemen that Lia Saed Hamdi was kidnapped because she refused to marry her kidnapper, a Muslim man from a local tribe. They said he stole her jewelry and money of her husband's.

The Yemen Observer on Wednesday also reported the missing woman, saying that she ran away from her husband's home a week after her wedding. The report said she disappeared from her husband's home taking her jewelry and his money. The report said guards prevent non-residents from entering Tourist City, but do not prevent anyone from leaving.

“The girl possibly was in love with another guy so she ran away to him," an anonymous source among the guards told the Yemen Observer. “I believe she ran away because she took her jewelries with her.”
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
Re: Jewish woman in Yemen kidnapped by Muslim
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2009, 11:34:35 AM »
Agree but you shud if this Russo-German is indeed nazi type. http://www.spiegel.de/international/world/0,1518,634842,00.html
Anyway muslim brotherhood shud read "mein jihad" past the anty Jewish rants to the part where their prophet abu shitler is promising to wipe out all "untermensh" including Arabs.  ;D
Back to the topic; Why Jewish agency instead of inventing new "Jewish" tribes in India or Russia is not bringing the Yemeni, Iranian  and Marocan Jews to Israel?
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2009, 11:41:14 AM »
I guessed this was about a love trist.   Muslims will try to convert all women by befriending them and paying attention to them, I have seen this happen.  The girl is young naieve and some man is paying attention to her, buying her gifts, and giving her compliments.  She soon finds out what kind of hell he is offering her.

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2009, 11:41:52 AM »
@ Ultra Requete : The Yemeni Jews had many opportunities to leave and they ones who stay are a little crazy, and they depend entirely on protection from the Yemeni government, and financial support from Jewish organizations, especially from satmar chassidim who are anti-zionist.

Offline Sentinel For Truth

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2009, 02:51:59 PM »
@ Ultra Requete : The Yemeni Jews had many opportunities to leave and they ones who stay are a little crazy, and they depend entirely on protection from the Yemeni government, and financial support from Jewish organizations, especially from satmar chassidim who are anti-zionist.

Yes, my first thought was, "What the hell are they still doing there?  They should be in Israel."  But this is what has happened on a regular basis in the galut for the past 2000 years. 

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2009, 04:22:00 PM »
My question is, why are the Jews of Yemen there in the first place?
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2009, 04:46:36 PM »
My question is, why are the Jews of Yemen there in the first place?
Jews have lived in Yemen since antiquity, hundreds of years before Islam. Once they were the elite of the merchant and artisans in Yemen and in Arabia. But since Islam, Jews were first annihilated entirely form the rest of Arabia, and remained under pressure and persecution in Yemen.

Offline Historical Truth

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2009, 05:13:03 PM »
I pray to G*d she either escapes or is rescued.

Offline Boyana

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #8 on: July 09, 2009, 07:54:00 PM »
« Last Edit: July 09, 2009, 08:03:03 PM by Boyana »

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: July 10, 2009, 02:34:02 AM »
What to expect from these people? If there are Arab women calling on the Arab men to harass and rape Jewish women as a revenge against Israel?
Non-veiled and non-Muslim women are non-honourable for them. Making them vulnerable to such things.  :'(
Maybe we should turn this around and say that Westerners should harass all women wearing hijab, headkerchives and burqas because they are satanists and thus non-honourable!
I cannot quite understand the Jews who keep on living in Muslim countries but many of them do not want to move to Israel because they are anti-Zionist!
In our community here in my town we have a Jewish woman from Iran, another couple from Morocco, a Paki Jew and several Jews from Turkey. They are anti-Zionist and chose to go to any other country but to Israel. I cannot say they are of my best friends but I respect their opinion since from their point of view they may be right. But surely NOT from my point of view.