Author Topic: Affirmative Action "Doctor" Killed Michael Jackson  (Read 2951 times)

Offline Sentinel For Truth

• Pro JTFer
Affirmative Action "Doctor" Killed Michael Jackson
« on: July 13, 2009, 02:14:08 AM »
In typical fashion, the news media is doing everything they can to cover up the truth:  an affirmative action "cardiolgist", "Dr." Conrad Murray, killed Michael Jackson within a single month of being hired to be his personal physician on tour while earning a salary of $150,000 per month.   Entertainers often hire "rock doctors" who will prescribe and/or administer any medication they want and such was the case of the drug addicted Michael Jackson. 

I'se gwine be docterin' y'all real good, mmm-hmmm!

Murray is having his lawyers do all the talking, but the situation is quite clear:  He was at the scene when MJ fell unconscious and was also the one to begin CPR, and there was a 30 minute delay between MJ's collapse and calling 911 emergency.

Despite clear circumstancial evidence, this article from the mainstream media paints him as a saint:

“Dr. Murray didn’t prescribe or administer anything that should have killed Michael Jackson,” one of his attorneys, Edward Chernoff, said in a statement.

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/31855763/ns/entertainment-music/

But the picture is becoming more clear as he attempts to evade responsibility:

http://www.mns.co.uk/01215185.html

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/music/michael-jackson/5763218/Michael-Jacksons-doctor-Conrad-Murray-not-licensed-to-administer-strong-drugs.html

This reminds me of the affirmative action "doctor" that killed Kanye West's mother.  The same incompetence and typical behavior of black culture:

http://www.nydailynews.com/gossip/2009/01/08/2009-01-08_plastic_surgeon_for_kanye_wests_mother_d.html

What is the moral of this story?  In an effort to hire their own, blacks themselves fall victim to the very affirmative action "doctors" they demanded be put into the academic spots that brilliant whites and Jews had rightfully earned.  Social engineering is a disaster that threatens the lives of Americans and the public is safest when we live in a genuine meritocracy.

Offline Yonah

• Full JTFer
Re: Affirmative Action "Doctor" Killed Michael Jackson
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2009, 06:46:00 AM »
I saw this on the news. Apparently he's a graduate of Meharry, which is a "historically black" medical school, notable only for the fact that it's probably the worst medical school in the United States.
Obama must use a magic 8-ball, because if he were flipping a coin he'd be right about half of the time.

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2009, 11:49:41 AM »
MJ would be better off hiring a witch doctor.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2009, 12:49:28 PM »
Michael Jackson killed Michael Jackson.  The affirmative action MD just helped move along and finalize things.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Historical Truth

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2009, 01:31:04 PM »
Michael Jackson killed Michael Jackson.  The affirmative action MD just helped move along and finalize things.

Exactly.  :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2009, 07:39:53 PM »
I just wish someone could kill the whole Michael Jackson circus we have had to endure over the past few weeks.

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2009, 10:14:54 PM »
I hope that they bring charges on this so called Doctor.

I don't care who you are, you should not be able to get drugs that are used to sedate you during surgury..

That's insane.

SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2009, 11:14:05 PM »
I guess some Affermative action docters can do good in this world of ours. Lets home that he is the one that cares for Ted Kennedy and Robert KKK Bryd
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline Sentinel For Truth

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #8 on: July 14, 2009, 02:16:54 AM »
I saw this on the news. Apparently he's a graduate of Meharry, which is a "historically black" medical school, notable only for the fact that it's probably the worst medical school in the United States.

Interesting that his school is "historically black".  Michael Jackson himself was historically black too...  waaaayy back in history, he was black.

MJ should have known his witch doctor Conrad Murray had attended medical school on his Kevorkian scholarship.  Here he is shown before entering the operating room:

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: July 14, 2009, 05:33:56 AM »
I guess some Affermative action docters can do good in this world of ours. Lets home that he is the one that cares for Ted Kennedy and Robert KKK Bryd
Finally something we can all hope for.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.