Poll

Who of these is the most evil gay music performer of our generation?

Michael Jackson
11 (55%)
Prince
2 (10%)
George Michael
1 (5%)
Boy George
4 (20%)
Other
2 (10%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Author Topic: Most EVIL Homosexual Musician Ever (Inspired by Michael Jackson)  (Read 3290 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Inspired by the death of the late and unlamented pedophile Michael Fagson (yimach schmo), who of these do you think has been the most wicked and abominable sodomite performer over the course of their lives?

I say Michael Fagson because he is the only faggot here who we know for a fact raped children (the others may have, but for sure he did).

SA
« Last Edit: July 08, 2009, 12:38:52 AM by Serb Avenger »

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: Most EVIL Homosexual Musician Ever (Inspired by Michael Jackson)
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2009, 01:24:08 AM »
There are many evil homo musicians. And there are many evil homo musicals.

But what comes to mind for me is Judas Priests evilest, slimiest, gayest lead singer... Robert Halford!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rob_Halford

This fruit TAKES THE CAKE! And his image is pure evil... BREAKING THE LAW!

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2009, 02:11:11 AM »

Prince actually took some heat from gay groups because he's against gay marriage.  I don't think he's gay.

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2009, 03:44:33 AM »
I am somewhere between MJ because he was a child rapist and Boy George because he just a Girl Georgia! I personally think that they should put their homosexuality or their sexual lives into public. Do heteros display their fetishes, and what they do in private to everyone in the public? No. So why does everyone have to know it. Keep it secret, make your music and live your life in a private sphere. But as it has become so popular to be gay, they use it for publicity reasons (often not even being gay, they claim to be bisexual or other to be more interesting).
But there are others you should have mentioned: Elton John, Pet Shop Boys, for example.
Here in Germany we have a gay musician called Patrick Lindner - he is the worst national example. Gays cannot adopt children as a couple here in Germany. He - because he has the money and connections you need - adopted a child abroad and German court was forced to recognize it!  >:( The poor boy. I see him on the school yard being mocked as gay son, son of [censored] and other cruel things. Those people just think about themselves and not about the children.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2009, 07:41:04 AM »
MJ primarly because he was the most successful of them all and still managed to do terrible evil instead of more good.

If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Geert Akbar

• Full JTFer
    • My JTF video zootube channel
« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2009, 08:09:24 AM »
Boy George because he promote the ever-growing homosexual trend of transexuality. He will have it the worst in the afterlife of those you mentioned I bet.
"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants."
-Thomas Jefferson

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2009, 01:39:09 AM »
I am somewhere between MJ because he was a child rapist and Boy George because he just a Girl Georgia! I personally think that they should put their homosexuality or their sexual lives into public. Do heteros display their fetishes, and what they do in private to everyone in the public? No. So why does everyone have to know it. Keep it secret, make your music and live your life in a private sphere. But as it has become so popular to be gay, they use it for publicity reasons (often not even being gay, they claim to be bisexual or other to be more interesting).
But there are others you should have mentioned: Elton John, Pet Shop Boys, for example.
Here in Germany we have a gay musician called Patrick Lindner - he is the worst national example. Gays cannot adopt children as a couple here in Germany. He - because he has the money and connections you need - adopted a child abroad and German court was forced to recognize it!  >:( The poor boy. I see him on the school yard being mocked as gay son, son of deleted and other cruel things. Those people just think about themselves and not about the children.

I'm still skeptical that gay even exists.  I think it's people with more hormones or estrogen or more often than not, just hedonism.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2009, 01:59:37 AM »

Prince actually took some heat from gay groups because he's against gay marriage.  I don't think he's gay.
Yeah, this does not necessarily mean much. Feminem (the biggest closet job of all time) also created some very homophobic lyrics, for shock value. The reality is that Faginem is one of the biggest sponsors of gay causes in the music industry.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: July 09, 2009, 09:59:51 AM »
There is a huge difference between being homosexual than being a child molester.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #9 on: July 09, 2009, 10:10:09 AM »
Michael is BY FAR. the most evil.

As much as I hate Prince, boy george, etc... they never harmed anyone that I know of.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #10 on: July 09, 2009, 10:11:30 AM »
Muman.... What did Halford do that was evil?????   .... or more evil than Jackson???

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: July 09, 2009, 10:20:52 AM »
briann,

Rob Halford is a very out of the closet homosexual.
Back in the 80's, I lived in AZ and he had a residence there.
At that time, it was well-known throughout Phoenix that he was gay and proud to be so.

I am only adding some information that Muman provided, so, that you might get a better idea to what Muman was referring to.

I don't know if this qualifies him as one of the most EVIL homosexual musicians ever.
But, this is him.
He is a proud gay man.
If there is even such a thing.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #12 on: July 09, 2009, 10:27:32 AM »
briann,

Rob Halford is a very out of the closet homosexual.
Back in the 80's, I lived in AZ and he had a residence there.
At that time, it was well-known throughout Phoenix that he was gay and proud to be so.

I am only adding some information that Muman provided, so, that you might get a better idea to what Muman was referring to.

I don't know if this qualifies him as one of the most EVIL homosexual musicians ever.
But, this is him.
He is a proud gay man.
If there is even such a thing.

I never argued that he wasn't out-of-the-closet.....      But Muman believes he is more evil than a child molester.   Thats what I need clarification on.

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: July 09, 2009, 10:41:10 AM »
briann,

Sorry about my misunderstanding.
I really don't know what he has done that makes him more evil than a child molester.

I just know that he is GAY.

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: July 09, 2009, 11:04:49 AM »
I will say Michael Jackson was a talented singer-dancer, beyond that I am repulsed at the medias fascination with him, and the lack of guilt about what he did to young boys!  He was a very sick man! The media and the Left-wingers uplift perverts and strange people, and disregard real heroes and the men who die for our country and our freedom.

I really welcomed what Peter King said about Jackson.  There are a few brave souls out there who will not comprimise honesty, courage, morality, and take a stand against liars, and corrupt people!

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: July 12, 2009, 04:21:16 AM »

Yeah, this does not necessarily mean much. Feminem (the biggest closet job of all time) also created some very homophobic lyrics, for shock value. The reality is that Faginem is one of the biggest sponsors of gay causes in the music industry.

I think Eminem had to watch out for the gay groups that threatended to destroy him, although I could care less what happens to that hideous excuse for a human being.  I don't really believe the majority of so called gays are "gay".  I think they usually have been molested or are scared of women.  Just my opinion though.

Offline Zionist Revolutionary

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #16 on: July 12, 2009, 04:51:32 AM »
I don't know about evil, but Michael Jackson ysh''v is the most worshipped. Its like Obama ysh''v.