Author Topic: Blacks destroys a black cemetery in Illinois. Where is all the "Racial out cry"  (Read 727 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Distraught families descended Burr Oak Cemetery outside of Chicago Saturday seeking answers in an alleged scheme to sell graveyard plots. They were barred from searching the grounds, however, after human bones were found strewn around and new evidence surfaced that an area of the cemetery known as "babyland" may have been tampered with, CBS station WBBM-TV reported.

http://kdka.com/national/burr.oak.cemetery.2.1081687.html
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Yonah

• Full JTFer
And this entire scheme was discovered because a worker snitched to the owner who the contacted the police.

Looks like no one went to visit the cometary to notice that their loved one's marker had been removed and replaced with a fresh burial.
Obama must use a magic 8-ball, because if he were flipping a coin he'd be right about half of the time.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
I think its sad to see something like this and what is worse is that it goes on more often then most people think. I was reading some of the blogs this morning and saw some incredible stories about graveyard desecration. I saw one about a pastor who became annoyed that his drive on mower did not fit between the older graves in his church cemetery. He removed the older stones and paved over the graves to make more parking. Some of the headstones were used to build walks and stoops and the rest were tossed into a lake. Some years back our family plot was opened to bury someone in the family that passed away. A few days after the burial I went to the site to see that all was in order. To my dismay I found pieces of bone and parts of a shoe that were uprooted from a 50 year old grave. I could see the color of the shoe leather and later found out from a relative that was around back then that it did indeed belong to the person who had been buried there. When I complained in the office they said its the policy of the cemetery to refresh older plots. I said if this is indeed the policy it would be nice to at least put the human remains back into the grave . It seems to me however to be  a policy of grave robbing by the cemetery workers looking for the odd piece of jewelery. Some years ago here on Long Island a nearby pet cemetery went bad and was taking in animals for burial charging large fees and never putting the animals into a grave. Hundreds of family pets were laying around the complex unburied. A few weeks before the scandal hit I drove into the place on a whim just to see how crazy people could get putting human sized grave stones on Fluffy's grave site. As I pulled in the gate I could see the workers were very ill at ease having anyone around and were sort of blocking the road. I didn't bother going much past the first few rows. When the scandal finally hit the pet owners wanted to kill the owners and burn the place to the ground. Protests went on for months in front of the place. The county health department had to go in and clean up the mess as well as it could. I guess with the potential of easy money this sort of desecration will always be around. As far as outcry at Burr Oak the people crying are people that are disturbed by what happened. The prospect of deep pockets and money settlements from a cemetery are not likely. The people responsible for this will get less time then the ones that were involved in the pet cemetery scandal here on Long Island.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2009, 05:16:18 AM by cjd »
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years