Author Topic: First Black Female Rabbi  (Read 2360 times)

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
First Black Female Rabbi
« on: July 13, 2009, 08:16:59 AM »
Mazel Tov  :dance:

Offline Yochai

• Senior JTFer
Re: First Black Female Rabbi
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2009, 08:24:48 AM »
Delete this.

This is a joke.  Instances like this show how big a joke the Deform movement is.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2009, 08:47:43 AM »
I think they should just be honest with themselves and with other people and admit that they follow a separate religion from Judaism, a branch-off religion.

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2009, 09:02:06 AM »
What's Mazal Tov here? It's just pathetic.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2009, 09:03:55 AM »
Did women wear a kippa too? Never seen this before.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Yochai

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2009, 09:05:15 AM »
I think they should just be honest with themselves and with other people and admit that they follow a separate religion from Judaism, a branch-off religion.

Religion involves a blief in G-d. Most Reform JEws don't believe in G-d.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2009, 09:06:33 AM »
I noticed, that she has a very askew mouth. No offense, but it is a fact.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2009, 09:08:56 AM »
She's cross dressing.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: July 13, 2009, 09:14:57 AM »

There's this "Church" that allows agnostics and atheists as members and its main basis seems to be questioning everything and questioning G-d. Some members call themselves "Christians" but I think it's only in a cultural sense, not a religious one. They're called Unitarian Universalists. Some of their so-called "clergy" are even agnostic or atheist. What's the point? They go to church and worship the great nothing. Is Reform Judaism like that, in that they have the trappings of religion but don't actually believe in anything Divine?

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: July 13, 2009, 09:25:06 AM »

There's this "Church" that allows agnostics and atheists as members and its main basis seems to be questioning everything and questioning G-d. Some members call themselves "Christians" but I think it's only in a cultural sense, not a religious one. They're called Unitarian Universalists. Some of their so-called "clergy" are even agnostic or atheist. What's the point? They go to church and worship the great nothing. Is Reform Judaism like that, in that they have the trappings of religion but don't actually believe in anything Divine?

Yes. Pretty the same.
Do not put your trust in princes, nor in a son of man, in whom there is no help (Psalms 146:3)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: July 13, 2009, 09:52:02 AM »
Since when can a woman be a 'rabbi' what nuts the deformed are,perhaps she will be a female rev wright :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
« Last Edit: July 13, 2009, 10:18:38 AM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Online Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: July 13, 2009, 10:16:36 AM »
German Kahanist, I hope you were joking with your congratulations. This women is a mockery to Judaism. While seems like she learned to use proper English dialect, I would like to hear her read one proper sentence from the Torah. I would like her in particular to read Deuteronomy 17:11:
יא עַל-פִּי הַתּוֹרָה אֲשֶׁר יוֹרוּךָ, וְעַל-הַמִּשְׁפָּט אֲשֶׁר-יֹאמְרוּ לְךָ--תַּעֲשֶׂה:  לֹא תָסוּר, מִן-הַדָּבָר אֲשֶׁר-יַגִּידוּ לְךָ--יָמִין וּשְׂמֹאל.
11 According to the law which they shall teach thee, and according to the judgment which they shall tell thee, thou shalt do; thou shalt not turn aside from the sentence which they shall declare unto thee, to the right hand, nor to the left.

If she could read and understood this, she would know that her actions in complete violations to the Jewish law.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: July 13, 2009, 10:19:08 AM »
Yesw i'm sure he was joking
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: July 13, 2009, 10:22:00 AM »
It was ironic the "Mazel Tov"

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #14 on: July 13, 2009, 01:37:15 PM »
It was ironic the "Mazel Tov"
Of course this was ironic! I had exactly the same feeling.  :::D
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #15 on: July 13, 2009, 03:27:40 PM »

So what? You can't sacrifice her because she is blemished?

Oh, I just thought about it... A Kohen {Priest} could not serve as Kohen Gadol {High Priest} if he had a blemish...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: July 13, 2009, 04:00:18 PM »

So what? You can't sacrifice her because she is blemished?

Oh, I just thought about it... A Kohen {Priest} could not serve as Kohen Gadol {High Priest} if he had a blemish...

Interesting ideas, I have not thought about it this way. She looks a little bit like a cow, specially if she is talking (chewing).  :::D

Offline takebackourtemple

• Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #17 on: July 13, 2009, 09:17:25 PM »
   This sickens be beyond what words can say. I left my comments for this video. Hopefully they won't be taken down. Of course censureship is common among the left.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline takebackourtemple

• Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #18 on: July 13, 2009, 09:27:33 PM »
The video is linked to another one:

I'm doubting these two are real pastors, but I don't know what the requirements are under Christianity.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 13, 2009, 11:11:22 PM »
This is discrase to real Judaism
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh