Author Topic: A Muslim I talked to...  (Read 1940 times)

Offline MrPatriot1776

• Full JTFer
    • YouTube Channel - MrPatriot1776
A Muslim I talked to...
« on: July 12, 2009, 12:53:40 PM »
Told me that the Jizya (tax of subjection that non-Muslims pay) is actually lower than the tax Muslims pay. He said that non-Muslims actually have it easier than Muslims under Sharia law. Do you know any facts that can negate this and prove Sharia law is the barbaric law I know in my heart it is?
« Last Edit: July 12, 2009, 01:08:26 PM by MrPatriot1776 »
Patriots! Capitalists! Jews! Gentiles! Lovers of freedom! Subscribe to my YouTube channel:
http://www.youtube.com/MrPatriot1776

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
Re: A Muslim I talked to...
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2009, 08:36:34 AM »
Told me that the Jizya (tax of subjection that non-Muslims pay) is actually lower than the tax Muslims pay. He said that non-Muslims actually have it easier than Muslims under Sharia law. Do you know any facts that can negate this and prove Sharia law is the barbaric law I know in my heart it is?

Actually the jizya is paid in ADDITION to other taxs they have to pay. In many countries the tax is that high for them they they have to live in poverty and do not have a lot left to live.
Christians or Jews have it easier in sharia law? Neither they nor the women! Their deployments a worth half of that of a Muslim man! Thus making women 2nd class and Christians/Jews third class people! So you need two "kafir" deployments to come up with that of ONE Muslim. Now try to get enough deployments in your favour if you are in a trial against a 9 head Muslim family! With Christians or Jews being the absolute minority in those countries and with the judges HAVING TO BE MUSLIMS! The judgement in such cases are a pure farce and are mostly anti-non-Muslim!