Author Topic: Hospital won't back Obama birth claim according to WND  (Read 981 times)

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Moijea

• Junior JTFer
Re: Hospital won't back Obama birth claim according to WND
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2009, 10:02:53 PM »
Wow. The interview with the grandmother seems definitive. And I had read that there is a distinct legal difference between a general birth certificate and "A Certificate of Live Birth." This is a great read.

I also consider the fact that Lou Dobbs of CNN is being attacked for continuing to discuss this VERY telling. I have watched him for years, and I wouldn't categorize him as a shrinking violet, LOL, if CNN dumps him like they did Glenn Beck, Fox would surely offer him a spot on their network.
The Price of Freedom, . . . . courage.

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2009, 01:55:59 AM »
Wow. The interview with the grandmother seems definitive. And I had read that there is a distinct legal difference between a general birth certificate and "A Certificate of Live Birth." This is a great read.

I also consider the fact that Lou Dobbs of CNN is being attacked for continuing to discuss this VERY telling. I have watched him for years, and I wouldn't categorize him as a shrinking violet, LOL, if CNN dumps him like they did Glenn Beck, Fox would surely offer him a spot on their network.

Fox is to PC for Lou I would believe. 
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2009, 02:38:57 PM »
The Birth Certificate issue will not die!  I know this is the way to removal of B.H.O. as President! If there were only someone cleaver enough to get ahold of the real one!