Author Topic: wheres CF?  (Read 10725 times)

Offline Teutonic Knight

• Junior JTFer
Re: wheres CF?
« Reply #50 on: July 14, 2009, 09:22:03 PM »
No! If that's what Serb Avenger wants to be called who are you to question it. You ask quite a few abrasive questions for a new comer. SA is one of our original members.

Thank you. I could just as readily inquire as to why someone posting on a Jewish forum would call themselves "Teutonic Knight".
You make no sense. I don't pretend to be someone I am not. Why don't you put HispanicRomanianAvenger? Are you ashamed of your background?

Google Teutonic Knights, it's not exactly a secret. I have Bavarian ancestry, I am proud of it.

BTW, don't throw a fit at me, I didn't start the thread. Plenty of others were just as perplexed as I was about your username.

Serb Avenger has about 200 times as many posts as you do. Why are you picking on him because of his user name?
"BTW, don't throw a fit at me, I didn't start the thread. Plenty of others were just as perplexed as I was about your username."

The Teutonic Knights murdered many Jews during the Crusades. I think your name is much more controversial than "Serb Avenger."
What Jews did they murder? Research them before you spew nonsense. And I think 'Serb' Avenger is a big boy, he can defend himself.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #51 on: July 14, 2009, 09:27:12 PM »
No! If that's what Serb Avenger wants to be called who are you to question it. You ask quite a few abrasive questions for a new comer. SA is one of our original members.

Thank you. I could just as readily inquire as to why someone posting on a Jewish forum would call themselves "Teutonic Knight".
You make no sense. I don't pretend to be someone I am not. Why don't you put HispanicRomanianAvenger? Are you ashamed of your background?

Google Teutonic Knights, it's not exactly a secret. I have Bavarian ancestry, I am proud of it.

BTW, don't throw a fit at me, I didn't start the thread. Plenty of others were just as perplexed as I was about your username.

Serb Avenger has about 200 times as many posts as you do. Why are you picking on him because of his user name?
"BTW, don't throw a fit at me, I didn't start the thread. Plenty of others were just as perplexed as I was about your username."
I don't think Serb Avenger owes you an explanation about the meaning behind his screen name.  Nor does he have to defend it.  It seems you have a bone to pick with him.  Why don't you just get to your point.  You are just wasting everyone's time here.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Serbian Canadian

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #52 on: July 14, 2009, 09:29:32 PM »

It makes no sense for you to attack him. By the way it is written, his username is clearly indicative of someone who is not ethnically a Serb but simply supports and wants to avenge them. You've just made a mistake by assuming he's made a mistake. Let's grow up shall we?

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #53 on: July 14, 2009, 09:30:12 PM »
I never knew that Serb Avenger isn't a Serb.

I hope everyone knows me. I think I am one of the few who posted here a lot personal things.

Yes, with me. LOL we shared many personal stuffs here. Uploaded photos etc, told our town's name etc.  :dance:
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #54 on: July 14, 2009, 09:44:30 PM »
I never knew that Serb Avenger isn't a Serb.
Can some explain to me why a Hispanic person would choose this username?

The username Serb Avenger alludes to someone with Serbian nationality............

Maybe a troll? I don't know.

My name is German Kahanist and I am German. Would be totally stupid if I would call myself Spanish Kahanist or Italian Kahanist because I am German.

I'm Slovak Kahanist. But tomorrow I will be Romanian Kahanist.  :laugh:
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #55 on: July 14, 2009, 09:48:20 PM »
wait what happened to dannycookie57?   :P
I don't know about that dannycookie57. 
Does anyone know what happened to Cookie the beautiful talking dog though?  8;)

here she is:

If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #56 on: July 14, 2009, 09:56:09 PM »
wait what happened to dannycookie57?   :P
I don't know about that dannycookie57. 
Does anyone know what happened to Cookie the beautiful talking dog though?  8;)

here she is:

Love that dog.  I forgot to say beautiful and smart.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
« Reply #57 on: July 14, 2009, 11:59:15 PM »

The Teutonic Knights murdered many Jews during the Crusades. I think your name is much more controversial than "Serb Avenger."
What Jews did they murder? Research them before you spew nonsense. And I think 'Serb' Avenger is a big boy, he can defend himself.

Are you kidding? This is a well-known fact. Crusaders, many of whom were of Teutonic ethnicity, massacred Jews both in Israel and in Europe.

http://www.geschichteinchronologie.ch/k/kreuzz07_EncJud_crusades-ENGL.html
http://www.biu.ac.il/js/rennert/history_9.html

Do not put your trust in princes, nor in a son of man, in whom there is no help (Psalms 146:3)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #58 on: July 15, 2009, 12:17:49 AM »
And Teutonic Knight, you may want to put underneath your username "The troll formerly known as Nadav".

:o :o :o

I had no idea that it was him. I knew he was a troll, but I was thinking more along the lines of "German Christ" or somebody comparable; I never had a high opinion of A Clockwork Orange (Nadav's original SN), but I didn't ever think he would actually stoop so low as to becoming a German Nazi defender.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #59 on: July 15, 2009, 01:53:34 AM »

And Teutonic Knight, you may want to put underneath your username "The troll formerly known as Nadav".

LOL.  Owned.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #60 on: July 15, 2009, 01:16:29 PM »

The Troll Formerly Known as Nadav

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #61 on: July 15, 2009, 01:23:24 PM »

Offline ✡ Hindu Zionist ॐ

• Master JTFer
  • India- Most pro-Israel country of the world!
« Reply #62 on: July 15, 2009, 01:35:42 PM »
[img width=271 height=400]http://o.aolcdn.com/feedgallery/music/i/p/prince/08-prince-100807.jpg
Is it you Serb Avenger?
SA is not a clown >:(

SA is one great member, whose posts i like to read, even though i dont agree with some of it,like Tamils are Muslims stuff :P

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #63 on: July 15, 2009, 01:44:45 PM »
[img width=271 height=400]http://o.aolcdn.com/feedgallery/music/i/p/prince/08-prince-100807.jpg
Is it you Serb Avenger?
SA is not a clown >:(

SA is one great member, whose posts i like to read, even though i dont agree with some of it,like Tamils are Muslims stuff :P

Oh, sorry I didn't know that. I also like some of Hispanic Avengers posts. But his anti female views are really stupid and bad. To call Jewish women "femalnazi or pro Muslim" is not the nice way. But I think in the end HA is a great member.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #64 on: July 15, 2009, 01:50:13 PM »
Oh, sorry I didn't know that. I also like some of Hispanic Avengers posts. But his anti female views are really stupid and bad. To call Jewish women "femalnazi or pro Muslim" is not the nice way. But I think in the end HA is a great member.
Give it up already bro, the discussion has moved on.

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #65 on: July 15, 2009, 01:52:06 PM »
Give it up already bro, the discussion has moved on.

Oh yeah right. I am sorry.
Btw, I am not your brother!

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #66 on: July 15, 2009, 01:52:59 PM »
Man I miss the old rolleyes icon.

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #67 on: July 15, 2009, 01:56:54 PM »
Man I miss the old rolleyes icon.

Here aren't Hispanic icons or smilies. Or do you mean this one  ??? 

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #68 on: July 15, 2009, 03:04:57 PM »
Maybe you should move to Ecuador or Costa Rica... what with your fixation on Hispanic issues!  :laugh:

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #69 on: July 15, 2009, 03:08:58 PM »
Maybe you should move to Ecuador or Costa Rica... what with your fixation on Hispanic issues!  :laugh:

Yes for vacation it would be nice. So where are you from? I want to have safe vacations.
Hispanics? You are Hispanic. So why not talking about Hispanics?

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #70 on: July 15, 2009, 03:10:26 PM »
If either of you were Jewish I would rebuke you for your insensitivity toward each other. I admit I have gotten into it with SA {CF} but in the end we agreed to disagree...

I don't like to see these kinds of conflicts, especially from members who have contributed so much here...

Please consider the repurcussions of your harsh words...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #71 on: July 15, 2009, 03:12:10 PM »
It was just a joke, Muman.

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #72 on: July 15, 2009, 03:17:42 PM »
If either of you were Jewish I would rebuke you for your insensitivity toward each other. I admit I have gotten into it with SA {CF} but in the end we agreed to disagree...

I don't like to see these kinds of conflicts, especially from members who have contributed so much here...

I am sorry for this conflict here. It will never happen openly again. But if someone insult Jews then it's not funny anymore.
I am not against Serbs or Hispanics! I was just angry about him. I think he agree with me if I say that he has done some mistakes (insults) here on JTF. And I also think he said sorry to those persons he insulted.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #73 on: July 15, 2009, 03:20:39 PM »

I am sorry for this conflict here. It will never happen openly again. But if someone insult Jews then it's not funny anymore.
I am not against Serbs or Hispanics! I was just angry about him. I think he agree with me if I say that he has done some mistakes (insults) here on JTF. And I also think he said sorry to those persons he insulted.

It is ok to disagree and even be upset with others... But it is best to first try to work it out in Personal Messages and if that doesn't work then ask a moderator to find out why the conflict should continue. Sometimes there are conflicts which are for the sake of Heaven, these conflicts are very good. But there are times we think our position is the only one and we insult the other... I think both CF/SA and GK are good members. I give SA great credit for his ability to refrain from saying things which he used to say {such as using certain curses without thinking}.

Let us fight the real enemies, the enemies of the Jews and the righteous gentiles, those who align against Israel and the Jewish people...

Thank you

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #74 on: July 15, 2009, 03:25:11 PM »

It is ok to disagree and even be upset with others... But it is best to first try to work it out in Personal Messages and if that doesn't work then ask a moderator to find out why the conflict should continue. Sometimes there are conflicts which are for the sake of Heaven, these conflicts are very good. But there are times we think our position is the only one and we insult the other... I think both CF/SA and GK are good members. I give SA great credit for his ability to refrain from saying things which he used to say {such as using certain curses without thinking}.

Let us fight the real enemies, the enemies of the Jews and the righteous gentiles, those who align against Israel and the Jewish people...

Thank you

I agree.