Poll

why

who cares
0 (0%)
dont know
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: why the jews do not want peace  (Read 4902 times)

Offline MARK316

• New JTFer
why the jews do not want peace
« on: July 14, 2009, 01:50:43 PM »
well for starters the Jew's do not want peace because they don't yet and never will have all of Palestine 2Nd they don't want to lose the 4 billion in aid the mugs of the USA give them 3rd if they reach peace they will have to move all the illegal settlers off illegal settlements an give them back to Palestine 4Th they just don't have peace in there genes so they will keep fighting till they have it all but like i sead the Zionist murdering pig F*****g C***s will never get it all so F**k you F**k the Zionists and F**k all the C**k suckers on this site

Moshe92

Re: why the jews do not want peace
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2009, 02:44:47 PM »
I think you came to the wrong forum.

Offline MARK316

• New JTFer
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2009, 02:52:37 PM »
nope right forum

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2009, 03:41:45 PM »
where you here before or are you a new troll?

:thumbsdown:

nope right forum
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2009, 04:42:47 PM »
 :::D He he he
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2009, 06:50:19 AM »
He is a new troll form the UK.

Island monkeys  :laugh:

Offline takebackourtemple

• Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2009, 07:06:11 AM »
   Looks like someone beat me to the ban of this user. I usually don't ban members. Especially for just disagreeing, but this troll posted nothing but obscenities and insults.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline Cato

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #7 on: July 15, 2009, 07:25:05 AM »

As an inhabitant of that same island, I take exception to your offensive remark. We do not need criticism from Germany.

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: July 15, 2009, 07:29:26 AM »

As an inhabitant of that same island, I take exception to your offensive remark. We do not need criticism from Germany.

It was just a joke. British humor... 
One day it is truely an island full of monkeys because there are so many Muslims.

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: July 15, 2009, 08:41:19 AM »
well for starters the Jew's do not want peace because they don't yet and never will have all of Palestine 2Nd they don't want to lose the 4 billion in aid the mugs of the USA give them 3rd if they reach peace they will have to move all the illegal settlers off illegal settlements an give them back to Palestine 4Th they just don't have peace in there genes so they will keep fighting till they have it all but like i sead the Zionist murdering pig F*****g C***s will never get it all so F**k you F**k the Zionists and F**k all the C**k suckers on this site

What a filthy and stupid person! He doesn't even know the basic orthographic rules!  :::D

Offline Cato

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #10 on: July 15, 2009, 03:05:24 PM »

It was just a joke. British humor... 
One day it is truely an island full of monkeys because there are so many Muslims.
You are forgiven. England is Germany. One of my three wives was German. Sehr schon, Ja?!!
« Last Edit: July 15, 2009, 03:15:07 PM by David »

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #11 on: July 15, 2009, 06:13:26 PM »

Mark, you know what?
G-d HATES YOU.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline MrPatriot1776

• Full JTFer
    • YouTube Channel - MrPatriot1776
« Reply #12 on: July 16, 2009, 12:34:14 AM »
If the Jews put down their guns, there would be no more Israel.

If the Muslims put down their guns, there would be no more war.
Patriots! Capitalists! Jews! Gentiles! Lovers of freedom! Subscribe to my YouTube channel:
http://www.youtube.com/MrPatriot1776

Offline RationalMinority

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #13 on: July 16, 2009, 05:11:47 AM »

Mark, you know what?
G-d HATES YOU.

Does God hate me too?

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #14 on: July 16, 2009, 11:13:12 AM »

Mark, you know what?
G-d HATES YOU.

Does G-d hate me too?

You think G-d LIKES your attitude?? Did you BOTHER to read the JERKS posts?? You are a DUMB LIBERAL SLOB.  You people ALWAYS take up for ENEMIES of the Jews- GO TO HELL.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #15 on: July 16, 2009, 06:27:56 PM »
nope right forum

Nope. Wrong forum. This isn't a pro-Muslim forum.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Vlad Tepes

• New JTFer
« Reply #16 on: July 17, 2009, 02:55:53 AM »
mark316 needs to have his testicles ripped off and stuffed in his mouth.

Offline MrPatriot1776

• Full JTFer
    • YouTube Channel - MrPatriot1776
« Reply #17 on: July 17, 2009, 03:08:48 PM »
The case is closed. The Jews want peace and security, the Muslims want jihad and bloodshed.
Patriots! Capitalists! Jews! Gentiles! Lovers of freedom! Subscribe to my YouTube channel:
http://www.youtube.com/MrPatriot1776

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #18 on: August 30, 2009, 05:22:44 PM »
The truth of the matter is that Islam and the PLO will continue to lie about wanting peace.  The Jews have signed treaties time after time, and the PLO and Hamas are the ones to break every treaty!   The truth is that no Muslim pig will be satisfied until they have destroyed the Jewish state, which will never happen for long....   The Muslim world does not know the wrath The true God has stored up for them!