Author Topic: Why are they keeping Ariel Sharon alive?!  (Read 3975 times)

Offline galileerat

• Junior JTFer
Why are they keeping Ariel Sharon alive?!
« on: July 14, 2009, 06:09:27 PM »
Ariel Sharon is a shrunken, wizzened carcass on continuous life-support, with a shrivelled brain and a flat-line EEG. Keeping him "alive" for 4 years is indefensible, morally, ethically and halachically.

I know there's a joke that they don't want him in Heaven nor on Earth, and that his soul is being given extra punishment by being kept in a terrible limbo, for his wicked Gaza Deportation.

But please explain to me why the Israelis are keeping him alive?

Is there some state, political, financial, legal or corruption gain to someone in keeping him even nominally alive? His sons? The inheritance of his ranch? The Kadima party? The USA? The NWO? Or is there some even more dastardly reason?

« Last Edit: July 14, 2009, 06:16:20 PM by galileerat »

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: Why are they keeping Ariel Sharon alive?!
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2009, 06:28:28 PM »
I THOUGHT ABOUT MYSELF MANY TIMES??
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2009, 06:35:03 PM »
Perhaps Ariel Sharon is not alive anymore. He may have passed away and they kept it a secret for certain reasons.

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2009, 06:48:20 PM »
I think this is an issue that his family is in control of.
I believe that they are the ones keeping him alive and eventually they will be the one to "pull the plug", when they feel the time is right.

No matter what any of us feel about him, he is a Father and a Grandfather to his family.

Offline Teutonic Knight

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2009, 06:50:37 PM »
ag337, he has been a vegetable for quite some time. I don't understand 'when' is the right time to pull the plug.

Every family has the right to choose for themselves but I don't really see how keeping a person artificially alive is ethical.

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2009, 06:52:43 PM »
He can't be in any worse shape than Robert Byrd.

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2009, 07:00:14 PM »
ag337, he has been a vegetable for quite some time. I don't understand 'when' is the right time to pull the plug.

Every family has the right to choose for themselves but I don't really see how keeping a person artificially alive is ethical.

I totally understand your point but, it's up to the family.
Maybe, they are not ready to let go of him, who knows?
But, it is their decision and they are the one's paying to keep him alive so, for us as outsiders, it is a moot point.

I can say that, I really don't know how I would react in their shoes.
And, I hope and pray that not one of us should ever have to be in a situation such as this one.

Offline galileerat

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2009, 07:12:09 PM »
I spoke to someone who claims to have seen Sharon 1 year ago in his bed, and that his body was so shrunken, he was almost unrecognisable as a human being.

Some claim that his sons are keeping him alive solely for the use of the hospital room next to Sharon which they get to use as a free office!

I assume this is a depiction, but the Muslims are having a good gloat over Sharon

Sharon used to be a brave hero. Who didn't thrill to his exploits in 1973 in the Battle of Chinese Farm and the crossing of the Suez Canal that restored Israel's military initiative and morale?

Sharon's articles in the Jewish Press in the 90s were excellent models of clarity.

Yet already in the 70s, R.Kahane predicted that Sharon, whom everyone was then besotted by, would totally betray the settler movement. How was R.Kahane able to perceive this?! R.Kahane must've been a chozeh or something akin to a Novi Hashem.

A sad end and a shameful Olam Haba for Ariel Sharon.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2009, 07:26:21 PM by galileerat »

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: July 14, 2009, 07:41:28 PM »
I spoke to someone who claims to have seen Sharon 1 year ago in his bed, and that his body was so shrunken, he was almost unrecognisable as a human being.

Some claim that his sons are keeping him alive solely for the use of the hospital room next to Sharon which they get to use as a free office!

I assume this is a depiction, but the Muslims are having a good gloat over Sharon

Sharon used to be a brave hero. Who didn't thrill to his exploits in 1973 in the Battle of Chinese Farm and the crossing of the Suez Canal that restored Israel's military initiative and morale?

Sharon's articles in the Jewish Press in the 90s were excellent models of clarity.

Yet already in the 70s, R.Kahane predicted that Sharon, whom everyone was then besotted by, would totally betray the settler movement. How was R.Kahane able to perceive this?! R.Kahane must've been a chozeh or something akin to a Novi Hashem.

A sad end and a shameful Olam Haba for Ariel Sharon.
My favorite guy in the picture is Moshe Dayan. I remember seeing him on the news back in the late 60's and he looked like a tough bird. After I heard Chaim say some things about him I did some research and found he was not all he was cracked up to be. Still and all  that eye patch made him look quite mean.... The perfect look for a defense minister.  Then again getting your eye shot out through a binoculars would sort of give a person some incentive to get even with the enemy.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: July 14, 2009, 07:51:06 PM »
I'm not sure why you're so convinced that they can and/or should pull the plug on him.  What gives the right to do that? 

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #10 on: July 14, 2009, 07:58:19 PM »
I feel sad for his family. Since I'm not one of Ariel Sharon's doctors nor a member of his  family I can't really make a judgment call on whether he should have life support removed.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: July 14, 2009, 08:13:30 PM »
I'm not sure why you're so convinced that they can and/or should pull the plug on him.  What gives the right to do that? 
The man had a massive stroke and has been maintained by machines ever since.... What's the point he is never going to leave that bed or function to any extent. If he were staying alive on his own it would be one thing however he is being maintained by a machine. The humane thing would be to turn off the machine and let nature take its course. For all practical purposes the man is dead already. 

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: July 14, 2009, 08:23:00 PM »
Is he still on a ventilator?  He must be getting some excellent care.  I'm surprised he hasn't developed an overwhelming infection yet.

Sometimes the vent is withdrawn but people don't die.  They just remain in a vegetative state.
You would have to stop nutrition and hydration in that case.
Families often have a tough time taking such a drastic action.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Online Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: July 14, 2009, 09:55:32 PM »
Ariel Sharon is a shrunken, wizzened carcass on continuous life-support, with a shrivelled brain and a flat-line EEG. Keeping him "alive" for 4 years is indefensible, morally, ethically and halachically.

I know there's a joke that they don't want him in Heaven nor on Earth, and that his soul is being given extra punishment by being kept in a terrible limbo, for his wicked Gaza Deportation.

Is there some state, political, financial, legal or corruption gain to someone in keeping him even nominally alive? His sons? The inheritance of his ranch? The Kadima party? The USA? The NWO? Or is there some even more dastardly reason?

just in case they need him to run for prime minister again.... :::D
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Moshe92

« Reply #14 on: July 14, 2009, 10:16:49 PM »

just in case they need him to run for prime minister again.... :::D

:fright: :fright: :fright:

Offline Axel

• Full JTFer
« Reply #15 on: July 15, 2009, 12:15:34 AM »

My favorite guy in the picture is Moshe Dayan. I remember seeing him on the news back in the late 60's and he looked like a tough bird. After I heard Chaim say some things about him I did some research and found he was not all he was cracked up to be. Still and all  that eye patch made him look quite mean.... The perfect look for a defense minister.  Then again getting your eye shot out through a binoculars would sort of give a person some incentive to get even with the enemy.

I heard once that it was Moshe Dayan who decided to be kind to the arabs and try and educate and reform them in Gaza. If that's the case, he's responsible for a lot of strife with Israel.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: July 15, 2009, 12:56:46 AM »

I heard once that it was Moshe Dayan who decided to be kind to the arabs and try and educate and reform them in Gaza. If that's the case, he's responsible for a lot of strife with Israel.
Yes, if you look into his history you find a lot of stuff like that and more. He had a lot of problems. From a media prospective back then he was worth his weight in gold but yes some of his actions and positions were very questionable.

Offline Sentinel For Truth

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #17 on: July 15, 2009, 02:32:06 AM »

The answer is that he's being kept alive as an example so everyone can clearly see that if you give away God's land to the Amalekite muslim nazi quaranimals, He will send you to the closest thing to hell this world has to offer because the people cannot grasp that there is one after it.  God does not play around when it comes to his land.

On the bright side, he's finally found an effective weight loss plan.