Author Topic: Getting Burned in Pakistan: Report Finds Acid and Burn Attacks Against Women on  (Read 2354 times)

Offline Serbian Canadian

• Senior JTFer
Islam is peace, tranquility and calm. It's only a small minority of Muslim men who attack women and throw acid at them. This does not represent Islam. Furthermore, the suicide bombers, terrorists, murderers and women beaters present in every Islamic country in the world only represent the minority of Muslims. In fact a recent study by the University of Karachi suggests that only 49% of males aged 16 to 50 will commit any one of those acts in their lifetime.

I can't believe the hate on this site! 

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
Islam is peace, tranquility and calm. It's only a small minority of Muslim men who attack women and throw acid at them. This does not represent Islam. Furthermore, the suicide bombers, terrorists, murderers and women beaters present in every Islamic country in the world only represent the minority of Muslims. In fact a recent study by the University of Karachi suggests that only 49% of males aged 16 to 50 will commit any one of those acts in their lifetime.

I can't believe the hate on this site! 
Then click the little x on the upper rt. hand corner of your screen.  8;)
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Serbian Canadian

• Senior JTFer
I was being sarcastic, making fun of the Muslim who was banned.  ;D

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
I wasn't sure.  That was why I went back and added the winky.  Didn't think it sounded right.  So sorry.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline MrPatriot1776

• Full JTFer
    • YouTube Channel - MrPatriot1776
Haha... not about the article, about the misunderstanding  :::D
Patriots! Capitalists! Jews! Gentiles! Lovers of freedom! Subscribe to my YouTube channel:
http://www.youtube.com/MrPatriot1776

Online Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
[/quote

You can be quite the jokester sometimes buddy!!!
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt