Author Topic: HI JTF  (Read 8358 times)

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
Re: HI JTF
« Reply #25 on: July 16, 2009, 07:07:06 AM »
Of course nazis support the muslims. They organised pro-"palestine" demonstrations too...those "peaceful" muslim nazis just burned more than 300 cars in France, and in Paris...BNP, NPD, Jobbik and etc parties are nazis!!

Are you sure about BNP?

Here's the responce of their leader Nick Griffin to the Operation Cast lead, you can see it is pro-Israeli
http://bnp.org.uk/2009/01/%E2%80%9Cisrael%E2%80%99s-gaza-affair%E2%80%9D-by-bnp-leader-nick-griffin/

There's one Jewish site that criticizes BNP, says that Nick Griffin is an antisemite and his support of Israel is a political trick
http://www.jewcy.com/post/british_national_partys_proisrael_turn

But you can also see that "Jewcy" site is very leftist, it says Netanyahu is not serious about two-state solution, calls Judea and Samaria (so-called West Bank) "Occupied Territories", welcomes Kosovo independence, etc. Such people always lie, therefore THEIR criticism of BNP only adds some points to this party.

I'm sure. I hate them. I will make a video about the Jobbik (alliance of the BNP). + the BNP is against the Scottish, Irish people too. Those Jews who are in the BNP are self-haters. BNP maybe is anti-islamist, but antisemitic too.
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline Osher

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #26 on: July 16, 2009, 01:40:32 PM »
There is no other anti-islamic party in Britain. The BNP is the only chance for Britain to stop the Islamization.

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #27 on: July 16, 2009, 01:52:00 PM »
There is no other anti-islamic party in Britain. The BNP is the only chance for Britain to stop the Islamization.

But after it they will kick the Jews too...
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #28 on: July 16, 2009, 08:24:55 PM »
The BNP has reinvented itself. It is a non-antisemitic party. They are British nationalists and isolationists. They are against Britain's active intervention in the Middle East because of their isolationist stance. But they are avowedly not antisemitic. They should receive our full support.

Offline takebackourtemple

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #29 on: July 16, 2009, 09:01:08 PM »
Welcome.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #30 on: July 16, 2009, 09:02:16 PM »
The BNP has reinvented itself. It is a non-antisemitic party. They are British nationalists and isolationists. They are against Britain's active intervention in the Middle East because of their isolationist stance. But they are avowedly not antisemitic. They should receive our full support.

??????

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #31 on: July 16, 2009, 09:38:56 PM »
Welcome Shimmy! So great to have you here with us!  :fist:
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline MrPatriot1776

• Full JTFer
    • YouTube Channel - MrPatriot1776
« Reply #32 on: July 16, 2009, 11:07:01 PM »
Welcome to JTF!

Take care in London. This city is full of evil radical extremist Muslims!

Death to all of them

I am taking care but unfortunately the leftist Muslim friendly government does Not let us possess any arms
so its hard to defend ourselves.   :crazy:
But hopefully the BNP will come to power and expel the Muslim swines.
And those Jews who say that the BNP is Antisemitic, it won't affect us because we Will all live in Israel by then.  :israel:

Brother, BNP is antisemitic party. Do you know which party would be good for England? Like Geert Wilders's.

There is no other party, we don't have here someone like Geert Wilders's. BNP is the last hope for England.

I agree with that. I heard the BNP actually has Jewish members?

Welcome to JTF. You will like it here.
Patriots! Capitalists! Jews! Gentiles! Lovers of freedom! Subscribe to my YouTube channel:
http://www.youtube.com/MrPatriot1776

Offline ✡ Hindu Zionist ॐ

• Master JTFer
  • India- Most pro-Israel country of the world!
« Reply #33 on: July 19, 2009, 01:35:56 PM »
Shalom and Welcome!

Offline ✡ Hindu Zionist ॐ

• Master JTFer
  • India- Most pro-Israel country of the world!
« Reply #34 on: July 19, 2009, 01:37:02 PM »
Welcome brother.
I'm also from London and I happen to be your real brother :::D
:o