General Category > General Discussion

Would Rush Limbaugh Be A Good Political Candidate?

(1/7) > >>

RanterMaximus:
After seeing Al Franken become a U.S. Senator, it dawned on me that maybe  someone on the far right with celebrity should seek political office.  No doubt Limbaugh carries immense baggage, but he does have name recognition and no doubt the GOP would back him.  I am just curious your thoughts on this.

cjd:

--- Quote from: RanterMaximus on July 15, 2009, 08:09:31 PM ---After seeing Al Franken become a U.S. Senator, it dawned on me that maybe a someone on the far right with celebrity should seek political office.  No doubt Limbaugh carries immense baggage, but it does have name recognition and no doubt the GOP would back him.  I am just curious your thoughts on this.

--- End quote ---
I think Limbaugh is past running for political office. He makes tons of money doing what he is doing and really has no one to answer to. He is very well known and more or less has as much influence and power as people voted into high office. He has said many times he has no interest in running for public office.

ag337:
I agree with cjd.
Rush has stated numerous times that he has no interest in running for office.
I think that Rush is more than satisfied with where he presently is.

Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks:
NO. He is an establishment GOP mouthpiece for Dubya, Big Oil, the auto industry, and pretty much every big corporation on the planet. Lo-ser.

Gentile:
I also agree with cjd.  He is right where he wants to be, more the entertainer than the politician.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version