Author Topic: The face of Islam -- young girl converted to Christianity fears for life  (Read 4063 times)

Offline cynthia

• Junior JTFer
This is Islam, this is the Koran.  This young girl converted to Christianity.  Her mother found a Christian book in her room, and she feared for her life.  She ran to Pastors she met because she knew the Koran states, that if there is no honor killing it says that her mother is condemned to hell.  So she ran away, and with fear for her life.  Please watch this video, I saw this on Christian TV, but this is just the face of Islam.  A religion of peace, yeah, right, and I have monkeys flying out my ears.

http://www.cbn.com/cbnnews/us/2009/August/Christian-Girl-Says-Her-Muslim-Family-Will-Kill-Her/

Would like to see your comments on this, this child's fear is so overwhelming, you can feel it.  It is unbelievable.  It is in court in this country and she is fighting for her life.  She knows what will happen if she is returned to this insane family.  What a religion, what an evil.

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
This is Islam, this is the Koran.  This young girl converted to Christianity.  Her mother found a Christian book in her room, and she feared for her life.  She ran to Pastors she met because she knew the Koran states, that if there is no honor killing it says that her mother is condemned to hell.  So she ran away, and with fear for her life.  Please watch this video, I saw this on Christian TV, but this is just the face of Islam.  A religion of peace, yeah, right, and I have monkeys flying out my ears.

http://www.cbn.com/cbnnews/us/2009/August/Christian-Girl-Says-Her-Muslim-Family-Will-Kill-Her/

Would like to see your comments on this, this child's fear is so overwhelming, you can feel it.  It is unbelievable.  It is in court in this country and she is fighting for her life.  She knows what will happen if she is returned to this insane family.  What a religion, what an evil.

The more this cult spreads, the sooner that girl's fear will be ours.

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
Yeah, so much for their religion of PEACE....
Once you leave, you are no longer safe....

HYPOCRITES!!!!!!!!!!!!

The more this cult spreads, the sooner that girl's fear will be ours.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
Terrible.. You aren't safe as Christian

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
There should be "church's" there helping her...

Oh wait, that's right,

They don't do things like that.

I came out of a cult once and nobody cared.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline cynthia

• Junior JTFer
Hanna, to be fair, there was one Pastor and wife who took her in, and gave her advice.  The social services took her away for the trial because her dad came to Florida.  The other thing is that the only people reporting this on television was a Christian TV network, so that was good as well.  But you are right, there should be many churches and Christian leaders to give voice to this issue and support.  You are right on the money for that, and I am sorry that you found no support for you at a rough time in your life.  I truly am. 

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
ok, yeah.

its ok, G-d took care of me.

It was just another time in my life, He wanted to show His care.

Hanna, to be fair, there was one Pastor and wife who took her in, and gave her advice.  The social services took her away for the trial because her dad came to Florida.  The other thing is that the only people reporting this on television was a Christian TV network, so that was good as well.  But you are right, there should be many churches and Christian leaders to give voice to this issue and support.  You are right on the money for that, and I am sorry that you found no support for you at a rough time in your life.  I truly am. 
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Madmarv

• Full JTFer
Damn that's horrific. Its more horrific knowing that this is the situation in the entire world in Islam.
UNITED WE STAND,

DIVIDED WE FALL.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Sri Lanka i thought they were hindus and buddists there
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
Well, I hope those people keep helping her, honestly and don't flake out. Maybe she needs to go to another state on the other side of the USA.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline CorrieDeservedIt

• Pro JTFer
Re: The face of Islam -- young girl converted to Christianity fears for life
« Reply #10 on: August 13, 2009, 05:41:38 PM »
Poor girl, well now that she's a christian she should arm herself to protect herself and use her 2nd amendment right

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: The face of Islam -- young girl converted to Christianity fears for life
« Reply #11 on: August 13, 2009, 10:12:51 PM »
What's worse in their eyes? Converting to Judaism or Christianity?