Author Topic: Female Circumcision & Sexual Slavery In Saudi Arabia  (Read 20164 times)

Offline ModernWarfare

• New JTFer
Female Circumcision & Sexual Slavery In Saudi Arabia
« on: July 15, 2009, 09:31:28 PM »
Female Circumcision & Sexual Slavery In Saudi Arabia

This is the fate of many Saudi women &, guess what? quite a few kidnapped western girls as well while our own governments look studiously away in the direction only of oil!
Translated private interview from Saudi Arabia forwarded to me & many others in a desperate attempt to get the word out

Doctor Muzaffar: I have a medical practice in Jizan, Saudi Arabia which I practice female circumcision. I am a Egyptian and still spend much time there, but spend much time at my clinic in the Kingdom. My husband travels with me. Female circumcision is well established in Egypt and is now spreading in the Kingdom from the Tihama region of the Arabian peninsula. The locals have practiced in for many years and now the Saudi religious police have encouraged its spread in the Kingdom.

RZ: Why did you pick there to set up your practice if female Circumcision is easily available.

Doctor Muzaffar: I was recruited in my homeland, Egypt, by the religious police as circumcising the young may be done by midwives, there was few trained female Doctors in the kingdom that had experience in circumcising grown women.

RZ: Religious police?

Doctor Muzaffar: Yes , this is the new more tolerant religious police, where in the past Prostitution or Adultery was punishable by stoning , now sometimes they simply have the accused circumcised and , or infibulated. They bring them to my clinic and they are my guest for a day or two. I also Train nurses for the religious police to preform female circumcision. after a training period they are moved to female hospitals in other Kingdom cities. Clitoridectomy is not not a hard thing to learn for the average nurse. The religious police feel that female circumcision has many positive benefits. It calms women, ends lesbian activities, discourages adultery and prostitution. It allows women to concentrate on being good wives and mothers.

RZ: I thought that female circumcision was limited in Saudi Arabia.

Doctor Muzaffar: that was true for the most part in the past, it has always been present along the red sea and the areas that boarder Yemen. In the last few years it has grown allot spreading throughout the Kingdom. The west would have no way of knowing as women and women's issues are kept private. And the foreign women that are guest in the harems are kept out of sight. With modern security There is little chance that once they are here that anyone will hear from them again. Even if they managed to escape the harem it would be all but impossible for them to escape Saudi Arabia. The religious police would return them to their masters.Currently I would say that at least 25% of all women in Saudi Arabia are circumcised. It is growing popularity and with the growing number of trained midwives within a generation all women who have bore a child should have had the tip of their clitoris removed.

RZ: What is your clinic like?

Doctor Muzaffar: State of the art. a all female staff as this is women's business. My husband handles the dealings with the authorities and various male clients but he is not allowed into the secure treatment wing. The facility has no windows but is air conditioned which is a benefit as it is very hot and humid here in Jizan. For security there is only one entrance , a electric garage door. When a patient arrives the auto or van enters the garage door after putting a security code into electronic box.The inter door wont open till the outer one closes. Much of my 12 person female staff lives on site as well as all nurse trainees. There are food preparation facilities as well as 36 patient rooms and three treatment rooms.everything we need under one roof.

RZ: What are the patient rooms like?

Doctor Muzaffar: Very spartan, Small shower and toilet area, a bed. no window, no door knob on inside, remember some of our guest are wards of the Religious police. They would be hard to deal with if we lost one. each room has a video monitor that feeds to a central control center for monitoring.

RZ: What are the the treatment rooms like?

Doctor Muzaffar: Tiled in white floors, ceilings, walls. Kept spotlessly clean. Very bright and well lit. there is various medical equipment and supplies. And of course the treatment table.

RZ: What are the the treatment tables like?

Doctor Muzaffar: Again state of the art. It is very important that the patient not move during the operation and my table sees to that. It has a stainless steel frame and black leather padding. Unactivated it looks more like a lounge chair. The patient is led into the treatment room in a white gown and ask to sit .Once seated my assistance's secures their charge to the treatment chair. Strapes above and below the knee as well as across the instep of each foot. Wide leather straps across the belly above and below the breast. Another wide quite tight strap across the lower belly. The the wrist are placed in leather cuffs back against the chair even with the shoulders. Then the chair tips back and the legs spread into the classical Gyno chair. There are metal curves under the knees.The patient finds herself on her back Head down , legs spread. The activation of the chair tightens all the straps very securely. She will find she is totally immobilized. Once secured we shave the pubic hair, the area is cleaned with soap, then we treat the entire area with an antiseptic. At this point she is ready for me to circumcise her. If allowed by the authorities I take a needle and deaden the nerves around and leading to the clitoris. I start giving injections in a radial configuration. The last I give an injection under the clitoris into the main nerve. In most cases they will tense and groan a little at this point as the nerve is deadend.

RZ: What about a gag?

Doctor Muzaffar: No I don't see that as needed as we pay little attention to anything the patient says. If she is being cut on orders of the Religious police then one of my nurses places a rubber tongue depressant into the patients mouth and holds it into place. also a strap across the forehead is put into place and tightened . This gives her something to bite on as she is cut.The religious police dint allow us to use pain killers The patients from other sources I give injections into the local areas and they feel nothing. Most go to the table without much fuss , but some we have to drag kicking and screaming.

Some young brides are brought in and we simply clip the tip of their clitoris off. It's pretty minor but very effective at controlling female behavior. Also I have a growing demand from the estates of the ruling class. In the Kingdom men can have up to four wives and many concubines. Some of the princes have many more than four wives. We have many very rich men and they have palaces where their women are kept out of site.It has become quite fashionable for a wealthy man to have his concubines circumcised. This also makes the religious leaders happy in knowing that many of these concubines are circumcised and their sexuality is controlled. Many religious leaders feel that it is a woman's place to provide pleasure to the male and bear children without receiving pleasure themselves, especially if they are infidel women.

RZ: Infidel women?

Doctor Muzaffar: Yes, from many places, like the Balkins, Russia, Greece, France, Ireland and much of Europe. a few from America and other nations. Scandinavia is very popular. The young , the pretty, the stupid... Many college girls. They are easy to acquire. Some of the rich will go on hunting trips as they are called. They simply seduce a bird that they fancy, fly her to the Kingdom where she simply disappears into a harem to never be heard from again. Many of the older Princes will hire a recruiter to find him the right candidate. Once here she is turned over to the old man to do with as he pleases. Several of the recruiters bring the candidates here for circumcision to calm them down before going onto their final destination. It is surprising how few western women know what female circumcision is. As a general rule when they arrive here they have no idea what we plan to do to them. You can imagine their surprise when they discover that we have removed their clitoris.

RZ: Are these women not looked for? What about their governments?

Doctor Muzaffar: Their governments don't care, they only want oil; if a few of their women end up in harems, they couldn't care less. The women will never be heard from again. They are kept locked away where they please their master and bear his children. The circumcision calms them and prevents them from masturbating and dreaming of their past life and old boyfriends.

RZ: Tell me about the circumcision procedure?

Doctor Muzaffar: It's about the clitoris. There are variation but the removal of the clitoris is central. The majority of circumcisions are simply snipping it off. This is most effective in controlling female behavior. 90% of the pleasure nerves are in the very tip. By just snipping off the tip will have the desired effect on female behavior. Masturbation will no longer be an option, they will find it just doesn't work anymore and will loose interest in trying to climax through masturbation. I have been training a steady stream of midwives who duties in the Kingdom outside of assisting with births is to see that no new mother leaves the maternity ward with her clitoris. This is a good time to circumcise women. with all the trauma from the birth the snipping the tip of the clitoris is hardly noticed, many women wont even notice its gone till the return to regular relations with their husbands. This makes her a better mother and wife. The religious police insist on clitoridectomy, .excision of the labia minora, incision of the labia majora and resewing it, leaving only a tiny hole to urinate out of. Also the clitoridectomy is far more in depth than just snipping the tip , the entire root is cut out. This is done to prostitutes and women taken in adultery.

I first take a hand clamp tool and grasp the clitoris and pull it out from the body and I make a oval incision around the base of the clitoris.With a scalpel I cut the surrounding flesh till the clitoris is held by the root. Below the clitoris head the main clitoris nerve I pull on the clitoris as hard as possible, pulling it by the attached nerve as far from the body as possible. and make a clean cut as deep as possible. There is allot of the clitoris that is removed that is not in the simple procedure. I then excision the labia minora followed by the incision of the labia majora and then I sew the mouth of the Vagina closed connecting the raw edges. There is a small hole to urinate out and pass menstrual blood. Not being able to use pain killers as defined by the religious police the woman are screaming and struggling but my special chair doesn't allow any movement. I always use pain killers if allowed by law.

My signature treatment is called the harem cut. Many of the western women that are bound for harems I do a full deep circumcision follow es by a modified infibulation. Not the sealing of the mouth of the vagina but once the clitoris is removed I tighten the top of the vagina with a couple of stitches after a incision at the top of the labia majora. My clients like this effect as it makes it tighter for her master.unless requested so I don't excision the labia minora. I don't think it matters as there isn't enough nerves to allow masturbation or climax during sex, though the labia minora may add to the pleasure of the male. the male seem to like my harem cut over the snip or the infibulation. Of course I can do lots of variations...

If a circumcision is done right, there is no chance of a future climax, ever. The harem cut removes the clitoris and its root. The tightning of the top of the vulva also helps to isolate any nerve
root that might be left. The tighning helps the male climax faster, thus decreasing the stimulation the
female gets. Even vigrious masturbation will be fruitless. She might as well be rubbing her elbow. Snipping the tip might leave a small chance but when I harem cut them there is no chance what so ever. She should not be concerned in her pleasure but providing the male pleasure and children.

RZ: Is it not possible to escape from Saudi Arabia? Do the Saudi authorities take the passport of these western women ?

Doctor Muzaffar: Once in the Kingdom, escape is all but impossible. Women can not travel in Saudi Arabia with out being acompanied by a male. Women can not drive. Should she get loose the Religious police would return her to her master. The Tattoo with the house crest marks who the woman belongs to. I have visited a few of the harems to do onsite circumcisions as some Pashas don't like to transport there concubines outside the walls of their harem.

These are state of the art facilities. One I visited was surrounded by a smooth 15 foot high wall with electric wire on top, inside that is a garden. In the center was the palace harem. Barred window, no telephones, no televisions. There were cameras everywhere. The concubines wore golden collars that had a shock feature if they got out of bounds. The collars used some kind of electronic locking system. Once placed around the neck, it could not be removed without a computer pass code.

There were several western women there, a dozen or so. One was named Abigale who was from England, about 19, Tall, blue eyes, had long blonde hair, very pretty. She had boarded a private jet with a Royal, she did not even have a passport and was flown directly To the Kingdom. She turned out to be a gift to a older uncle of the young royal. She wanted to return to England but she was her master's property now. They had me circumcise and tattoo her with the house crest her belly first. The circumcision always calms them down. She was free now to consentrate on bearing her masters children.

The pasha who was the master of the harem was rather old , I would say late 70s. He still enjoyed the women and sired many children even at his age. There was no way she was going to get out of the collar, get through the barred windows, scale the high wall. Clear the electric wire on top. Should she manage this she would find herself in a country that dosn't allow women to roam about. The religious
police would pick her up and the tattoo on her belly would tell them where to return her to. Even if she
had a passport it would be of no use to her.

On my visit to this harem I circumcised and tattooed all the concubines and wives - about thirty in all.
ages. One was a woman from Sweden who had been there sense the 70s. She was 52 and had borne the master several children. She had been abducted while on holiday from college, Brought to the Kingdom, placed in this harem and had not left there for any reason for over 30 years. She birthed all nine of her children there. They had me circumcise her also. I tightened her up quite a bit.

In short if you are a guest in a harem in Saudi Arabia, there is no escape, the government and society sees to it.

RZ: Are these western girls clitoris is only removed, are they infibulated? [Infibulation means stiching vagina closed]

Doctor Muzaffar: If the woman is brought to me by the religious police for a crime, say Adultry, prostitution, masturbation, then they have me circumcise and infibulate them. Few western women are infibulated as their purpose is to serve as concubines to provide pleasure for the man and bear him children. In the harem cut, I do stich the top of the vulva after I remove the clitoris. This is not like infibulation which bars entry, but tightens the grip of the mouth of the vaginia on the male member.

RZ: What instruments does the doctor use? Any special equipment or instruments, particulary for the Western women?

Doctor Muzaffar: A curved cresent scalpel, surgical scissors, grasping forceps, surgical retractors, surgical knives, needle syringes, alligator forceps, laryngeal mirrors, alpha-wave inducer. This is a device, worn on the forehead which induces variable levels of unconsciousness, from sleep to complete anesthesia. The effect wears off approximately 15 minutes after the device is deactivated. Alpha-wave induction is a good alternative to drug-induced general anesthesia in surgical patients... Neural imaging scan test that provides detailed information about a patient’s central nervous system function, I have used this device to study the best technices to make circumcision as effective as possible. I have started using a snare wire which is a very fine and sharp cutting tool that consists of a fine but strong wire and a handle. They are quite commonly used in endoscopic surgery for cutting tumors and polyps. The wire is placed around the base of the clitoris, cauterized and then severed with the wire loop. I have found that this works well in performing clitoridectomy.

http://www.faithfreedom.org/forum/viewtopic.php?p=918332

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
Re: Female Circumcision & Sexual Slavery In Saudi Arabia
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2009, 09:49:37 PM »
There are no words to adequately describe these horrors being committed against women not only in "The Kingdom" but, all over the Middle East.

I have a relative who works in the medical/psychiatric field in Israel and she told me numerous stories such as this one, being committed against Arab women in Israel.

This is a backwards barbaric mentality.

Offline ModernWarfare

• New JTFer
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2009, 02:00:39 AM »
I know a British lady who spent 3 years in Iran... Here experience was pure hell.

Offline Vlad Tepes

• New JTFer
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2009, 03:10:14 AM »
Saudi Arabia is such a primitive country. I know this thread is about female genital mutilation but I was there briefly during the Gulf War. I was in a vehicle when we passed a crowd of excited people off the roadside. So we pulled over to see what was going on....festival maybe? An auction? No, it was a stoning.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2009, 05:40:27 AM »
I think this is the right punishment for women who mess around with the Muzz.

I have no pity. They deserve this. I hope they will never be freed from Saudi Arabia. This is now the place where they belong.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: August 05, 2009, 02:42:51 PM »
This is horrific. And yes, over 90% of the Negev's Bedouin girls undergo this procedure (which is illegal of course) in infancy, and it is practiced by the Bedouin women.

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
« Reply #8 on: August 05, 2009, 04:31:33 PM »
Forgive me if I am out of line here...

But...

This is a forum with people of both genders...

Male AND FEMALE...

What is next?

A graphic description of mutilation of girls?

Why does this HAVE to go into GRAPHIC GRAPHIC detail?

Women are tired of being sexually harrassed, beaten, abused, etc, here and everywhere....then we can come to forums and have graphic descriptions of getting mutilated.

Why cannot you POST A LINK with a warning instead of this?

Just curious..

You have no clue what some women have had to go through...

To me this is just disrespectful to women...

Yes, they do some horrible things in that religion...

Any way we can show some taste here?

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: August 05, 2009, 04:34:56 PM »
Hannah this interview with an Arab tormentor is one of the most important witnesses I've read. It is very important and I think it is proper to have the full shocking text on our forum. I think it is equally painful to read this article for guys. I had to take breaks while reading it because it made me feel nauseate.