Author Topic: Quote from a terrorist  (Read 689 times)

Offline MrPatriot1776

• Full JTFer
    • YouTube Channel - MrPatriot1776
Quote from a terrorist
« on: July 15, 2009, 11:16:12 PM »
I bravely posted an Israeli Army Tribute on YouTube. Someone sent me a message regarding it, saying:

"How can you call yourself a patriot when you offer a tribute to the army of another country? How can you offer a tribute to a country known for starving and slaughtering Palestinians who merely want their country back? How can you offer such a tribute when Mossad (Israeli CIA) masterminded the deaths of over 4,000 Americans on 9/11? How can you bow down to this Zionist nation which enslaves our country from within through the Federal Reserve and IRS? Explain to me why over half of Congress are dual US-Israeli citizens and recess during the Jewish new year despite such a small percentage of the population being Jewish? Your tribute is nothing short of treason!"

I don't plan to get in an argument with that user. But if you could refute this statement so I can regain my faith in Israel, that would be great. The user's username is dhprince if you are interested in messaging him.
Patriots! Capitalists! Jews! Gentiles! Lovers of freedom! Subscribe to my YouTube channel:
http://www.youtube.com/MrPatriot1776

Moshe92

Re: Quote from a terrorist
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2009, 11:23:27 PM »
I bravely posted an Israeli Army Tribute on YouTube. Someone sent me a message regarding it, saying:

"How can you call yourself a patriot when you offer a tribute to the army of another country? How can you offer a tribute to a country known for starving and slaughtering Palestinians who merely want their country back? How can you offer such a tribute when Mossad (Israeli CIA) masterminded the deaths of over 4,000 Americans on 9/11? How can you bow down to this Zionist nation which enslaves our country from within through the Federal Reserve and IRS? Explain to me why over half of Congress are dual US-Israeli citizens and recess during the Jewish new year despite such a small percentage of the population being Jewish? Your tribute is nothing short of treason!"

I don't plan to get in an argument with that user. But if you could refute this statement so I can regain my faith in Israel, that would be great. The user's username is dhprince if you are interested in messaging him.

That guy is a nut. Any person who thinks that 9-11 was done by Israel is crazy. Also, are there any members of Congress who are dual American-Israeli citizens? I'm not aware of any.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2009, 11:36:41 PM »
I do not argue with 9/11 nutjobs... Ignore this freak...

This being definately comes from a different planet than you or I. These freaks believe in the Jewish world domination conspiracy.

You can explain the facts to them but they only believe that you are a Mossad agent.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2009, 11:52:16 PM »
I agree with Muman on this one.

There are tons of "nutjobs" like this guy all over the place on the Net and in real life.

I would go the route of ignoring him and not wasting any of your precious time on this fool.

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2009, 11:52:28 PM »
What's his username?
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline MrPatriot1776

• Full JTFer
    • YouTube Channel - MrPatriot1776
« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2009, 12:04:05 AM »
Patriots! Capitalists! Jews! Gentiles! Lovers of freedom! Subscribe to my YouTube channel:
http://www.youtube.com/MrPatriot1776