Author Topic: ATTENTION ATTENTION: WHO ARE YOU? AND PLEASE- INTRODUCE YOURSELF  (Read 1302 times)

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
  I have met more nasty people on this forum in the last 10 or so days.  Excuse me, but is this how you would act as a guest in someones home? Many of us have little things next to our names, it is CUSTOMARY to find out WHO you are talking to, before you make people SICK and IRRITATED. So, stop being a JERK, if you are NEW.  TRY to be more friendly so we can see you are WITH US or NOT, and YOU can see whether YOU like us or not.

Recently, a person posted snopes and fact check and we ALL know that those sites are run by LEFTISTS.  Leftists are diseased maggots, murdering this nation and Israel as well. Rabbi Kahane said something that David Ben Moshe talked to me about and a person HERE (new)  said "NO SOURCE"  
That is like saying Chaim and David are blatant liars, which makes me wanna PUKE. I advised THAT one to ASK JTF, and STILL this person DIDNT LISTEN.  I am SURE that he makes friends and influences people very well....

If you are a liberal or a leftist and feel that you need PROTECTION, fine, I am your sister as a Jew, and I will protect the good Chritians here with my LIFE.  But come here and dump all over me and my BLOOD brother and sister Jews, and I will haunt you for the REST OF YOUR LIFE.

Now, whoever you NEW people are, HOW ABOUT being RESPECTFUL to elders and people that are here for over 6 mos to a year??
ALSO, please go over HERE:  http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php/board,4.0.html ,  if you are NEW and act like a POLITE PERSON and not like you are born in a BARN.
Thank you, AsheDina

SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
Re: ATTENTION ATTENTION: WHO ARE YOU? AND PLEASE- INTRODUCE YOURSELF
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2009, 06:49:42 PM »
I guess more and more of them are showing up on this site because more and more of them know about it.  Anyway just ignore them and have the moderators deal with it. 
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2009, 07:15:30 PM »
I like giving them grief... :laugh:
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2009, 07:16:17 PM »
Who am I?
I don't know

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2009, 07:29:41 AM »
Yeah, well the thing is, they come here and act like people need 'saving.'  Well, WE DO, we need SAVING from THEM.

I use to be a person that took up for the POOR MINORITIES, until I saw one of Masterwolfs old posts on illegals and black on white crime, now I am not so quick to judge IN their FAVOR, and on BEHALF of THEM- the 'minorities', because in REALITY I was operating AGAINST us- Americans, and I didnt even know it. I have to take up for Jews first, then G-d fearing Americans- NOT JUST BECAUSE someone is a "MINORITY" as IF the MINORITIES are really small considering there are OVER 20 MILLION ILLEGAL OCCUPIERS that should GO HOME. Eisenhower sent them PACKING, and HE WAS WRONG??

I cant help it, I was LIBERALIZED. I see Americans that are oppressed, and depressed, and people are worried about some that are more racist the others.  I dont use the 'N' word, basically because it is  TABOO b/c of the LEFT, along with all other MARXISM.

They can say and do EVERYTHING they WANT to US, and we have to sit back and take the SHAFT, and these new MORONS just come to bait and act like JERKS. I am SICK of it.

When I have joined a new board, I am always polite, and get to KNOW THE ELDERS, but not these NEW people- OH NO, it would KILL THEM to do THAT!

SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2009, 07:32:44 AM »
Very good point Ashedina
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2009, 08:04:10 AM »
Hi AsheDina, you are a wonderful kind-hearted person.

I think you give too much credit to these trolling provocateurs. You are giving to them merciful attitude, you expect they'll behave as humans, respect elders, etc.

They are here to make trouble. Their heart is like cold steel. Their ears are deaf to our reasoning and arguments, because they are "on duty".  I bet their goal is to provoke us for hot reactions, and then quote them (out of context and reasoning!) to portray us as insane extremists. This is a dirty trick they always do in Israel to the religious and the right-wing people.

IMHO until they are banned, the only thing they deserve is cold British-style despise. 

Do not put your trust in princes, nor in a son of man, in whom there is no help (Psalms 146:3)

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: July 16, 2009, 08:16:48 AM »
Hi AsheDina, you are a wonderful kind-hearted person.

I think you give too much credit to these trolling provocateurs. You are giving to them merciful attitude, you expect they'll behave as humans, respect elders, etc.

They are here to make trouble. Their heart is like cold steel. Their ears are deaf to our reasoning and arguments, because they are "on duty".  I bet their goal is to provoke us for hot reactions, and then quote them (out of context and reasoning!) to portray us as insane extremists. This is a dirty trick they always do in Israel to the religious and the right-wing people.

IMHO until they are banned, the only thing they deserve is cold British-style despise. 

I know...to be honest, I am just a woman, and cant help when these MORONS make me pissed, and you know what us ladies have to go through. I AM A NICE person, I DO have a good heart- I HATE EVIL.  But these new posters just come and JUDGE.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: July 16, 2009, 09:03:43 AM »
I know...to be honest, I am just a woman, and cant help when these MORONS make me pissed, and you know what us ladies have to go through. I AM A NICE person, I DO have a good heart- I HATE EVIL.  But these new posters just come and JUDGE.

Yes, I understand. And these cynical morons always play on our feelings.
Do not put your trust in princes, nor in a son of man, in whom there is no help (Psalms 146:3)

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: July 16, 2009, 09:39:29 AM »
Why do I have an eerie feeling that "Teutonic Knight" style resembles the one of Holohoho1?

At first glance there should be nothing in common between the two, because Holno is an Israeli ultra-leftist and Teutonic Knight positions himself as an American Catholic. I'm not going to play conspiracy games and say that's the same person. Beisdes, Dan Ben Noah said the Knight used to be Nadav.

But I noticed some ideas and speech patterns of the two are surpisingly similar:

1. Honlo used to say that he likes German culture, and "Teutonic Knight" may be considered by some as a symbol of it. Honlo surely says that to provoke Jews, and "Teutonic Knight" is not exactly the best experience in Jewish history. (With this being said, I must mention here that I have nothing against Germans in general)

2. Though the Knight positions himself as concerned with internal American affairs, he surprisingly joined the discussion about opening a parking in Jerusalem on Shabbat and recited the old Honlohoho's mantra "Most Israelis are secular" (which is btw not exactly true).

3. When they both try to argue against convincing arguments, they both use the same speech pattern "you are jumping to conclusions"

I'm curious why two so different people have so similar mindset?

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: July 16, 2009, 09:56:17 AM »
Spectator...they are getting very sleepy....sleepy...

SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: July 16, 2009, 01:13:33 PM »
Spectator...they are getting very sleepy....sleepy...

I have Insomnia. I will try it. zzzzzZZZZZZZ
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.