Author Topic: Who is your favorite JTFer?  (Read 4074 times)

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Who is your favorite JTFer?
« Reply #25 on: July 17, 2009, 05:42:21 PM »
Too many to mention... all of the people I've met have been great and one of the reasons why this movement is a success!

Offline Abben

• Master JTFer
  • Down with obama!
« Reply #26 on: July 17, 2009, 05:58:43 PM »
Even though they are no longer members I choose IslamIsCancer and Q_Q_
As well as Bullcat,Rubystars,Jasmina,hanna and the best for last

ME

what happened to islamiscancer and qq did they get banned?

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #27 on: July 17, 2009, 06:00:47 PM »
You all are, I have no preference. If you are dedicated then you are my favorite.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #28 on: July 17, 2009, 06:10:47 PM »
Q-Q was banned by Shlomo for being arrogant and pissy. 

Islam Is Cancer left on his own during that Russia/Georgia crisis.  He's Armenian.  He apparently disagreed with Chaim throwing his support behind Georgia vs. Russia. 

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
« Reply #29 on: July 17, 2009, 06:24:00 PM »
ohhh thanks... :-[

I like everybody, you are all my favorites...

Even though they are no longer members I choose IslamIsCancer and Q_Q_
As well as Bullcat,Rubystars,Jasmina,hanna and the best for last

ME

You're great American Hero :)

So is everyone else you mentioned.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline MrPatriot1776

• Full JTFer
    • YouTube Channel - MrPatriot1776
« Reply #30 on: July 18, 2009, 09:42:12 PM »
ProudAndZionist  ;D He's a proud zionist with an awesome with some pretty cool YouTube videos.
Patriots! Capitalists! Jews! Gentiles! Lovers of freedom! Subscribe to my YouTube channel:
http://www.youtube.com/MrPatriot1776

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #31 on: July 18, 2009, 09:52:48 PM »
ProudAndZionist  ;D He's a proud zionist with an awesome with some pretty cool YouTube videos.

Thanks brother. :-[
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #32 on: July 18, 2009, 10:51:35 PM »
I really have no favorites.

I do know that I can't stand Americanhero! Just don't read the fine print!

(Lisa, bullcat3, Rubystars, Moshe92, and Americanhero are just a couple of my favorite members).

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #33 on: July 19, 2009, 10:46:39 AM »
We JTFers love each other.  :laugh:
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #34 on: July 20, 2009, 05:19:15 PM »
I like all who are active here in the JTF forum. I specially like mord, Hyades, ag337, ProudAndZionist, 4International, Ulli, Ron Ben Michael, Dr. Dan, and many others.

We are one big Kahanist movement (forum) and I think we are a big family which will grow. I also hope one day people can see us on the streets, not only in the internet behind a computer.
Momently JTF is only a forum with members creating videos. Of course it's great and a kind of advertise to spread a message. We could and I think we would be a big movement which is also active on the streets with protests.
The only thing I can identify me with JTF is this forum.
What JTF needs is:

- an unique logo
- T-Shirts and other gear
- protests and protester
- an active movement outside the internet

I think that are things JTF should and must change if JTF will grow and will be successful in the future.
We have intelligent, motivated, qualified and talented members! Let's not "waste" it only here in the forum! This forum is great! Of course. But to be something big like other Zionist organizations we have to change some things.
It's important to me and I think for other members too! I like JTF but to be successful we must change and go on the streets. If our members would be that active on the streets like they are here on the forum, then we would have a big chance!
This is no criticism! That are suggestions and tips.

Ok, that was a bit off topic but I just wanted to say that in link with the members. Thank you all who like my posts! I really appreciate it!

God bless you all

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #35 on: July 20, 2009, 08:04:04 PM »
I guess I wont bring up none of ya all, since you dont bring me up. 2 years fighting these sick nazis and no mention for my work-- typical.

-----FRIENDS------
Bullcat, Ruby, Hanna, Dox, Lisa, Joshua, Chaim, Ranter, mord, arksis, AH.  Jasmina also a sweetie
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #36 on: July 20, 2009, 08:16:32 PM »
Well I just got here Paulette! Give some of us a chance, would ya?  :P
I love Paulette's passion! ag337, I agree with pretty much everything she responds to, same goes for Elizabeth (Dox)! International 4 Life (Joshua) has been very special to me, taking me under his wing and supplying me with videos for my youtube accounts and applauding me for my efforts. eb22, is my nearest and dearest friend! I come here every day though, and you are ALL the best and ALL of you have something to offer this community, even if just to take our minds off of being so serious and giving us some laughs. I just want to say thank you to ALL of you, for all your efforts and friendship! God bless you ALL!  :fist:
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #37 on: July 20, 2009, 08:28:50 PM »
This is not my kind of thread.  I wouldn't want to leave anybody out, so I was not participating.

AsheDina (listen up  :soldier:)  you are one of my FAVORITE people here.  From the minute you arrived. 
You have been a great friend to us (the BullCats), JTF and the country that I love with all my heart.
I admire your passion and huge heart.  You are stylish, beautiful and a pisser to spend time with.
 :-*
You are a great inspiration to all of us.  BullCat jr. is awed by your great talent.
You have a special place in my heart.

I hope the rest of my friends know how much I enjoy spending time with them here.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline takebackourtemple

• Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #38 on: July 20, 2009, 08:40:29 PM »
I guess I wont bring up none of ya all, since you dont bring me up. 2 years fighting these sick nazis and no mention for my work-- typical.

-----FRIENDS------
Bullcat, Ruby, Hanna, Dox, Lisa, Joshua, Chaim, Ranter, mord, arksis, AH.  Jasmina also a sweetie

I also just got here. I don't think this is a good topic to discuss because we all contribute in our own ways and there are a lot of humble people who help greatly. I give thanks to everyone here, but am considering locking this because I believe it can be divisive. I'll give it a little more time though. If people feel strongly that I should either lock or leave this thread unlocked, now is the time to speak up.

Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #39 on: July 20, 2009, 09:26:13 PM »
AsheDina you are one of the best members of this forum and I deeply appreciate you and everything you do. I didn't really want to mention individual people because I don't want to leave anybody out, but you're definitely someone I think is awesome.

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
« Reply #40 on: July 20, 2009, 09:32:06 PM »
AsheDina you are one of the best members of this forum and I deeply appreciate you and everything you do. I didn't really want to mention individual people because I don't want to leave anybody out, but you're definitely someone I think is awesome.

I concur.