Author Topic: Ask JTF for Sunday, July 26, 2009  (Read 9412 times)

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Ask JTF for Sunday, July 26, 2009
« on: July 18, 2009, 09:02:07 PM »
Dear Chaim, do you think the words secular Muslim and secular Muslim country are oxymorons? Turkey is an example of a so-called "secular" Muslim country. Other Muslim countries such as Azerbaijan, Bosnia, Syria, Kazakhstan, Indonesia, Senegal, and Jordan also called themselves "secular."
« Last Edit: July 18, 2009, 10:28:22 PM by Mishmaat »
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Moshe92

Re: Ask JTF for Sunday, July 26,2009
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2009, 10:06:30 PM »
Dear Chaim,

Why do some Israeli extreme leftists like Joseph Stalin? Of course, Honlohoho's avatar on the Hebrew forum is a picture of Stalin. I also saw a video of a Peace Now rally in Israel, and there was a middle aged man at the rally wearing a shirt with a picture of Stalin. Amir Peretz even looks like Stalin.

« Last Edit: July 18, 2009, 10:28:40 PM by Moshe92 »

Offline Jorje15

• Full JTFer
    • Jorje15
Re: Ask JTF For Sunday July 26, 2009
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2009, 10:16:34 PM »
Dear Chaim,

What are your thoughts on the United states in 21 years? What do you think of the banks so far? Should Blacks work in public schools? Also what black story do have for us this time? Anyone will do. I've now uploaded some new videos check them out and comment them. Go to http://www.youtube.com/jorje15 What do you think of all the Presidents of the U.S?
« Last Edit: July 26, 2009, 07:56:52 PM by Jorje15 »

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: Ask JTF for Sunday, July 26,2009
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2009, 10:18:32 PM »
Greetings Chaim. Have you ever personally met a righteous Arab?
« Last Edit: July 26, 2009, 12:57:51 AM by Rubystars »

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: Ask JTF for Sunday, July 26, 2009
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2009, 11:31:58 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

Please say "yimach schmo vezichro, shem reshaim yirkav" to triple murderer James Jolly of Highlands Ranch, CO. This disabled cockroach, who should not have been driving due to his medical issues, sideswiped a packed van full of missionaries on their way to church in Colorado Springs a year and a half ago, causing the van to spin over and over about ten times. The crash was so severe that the two people (may G-d avenge their blood) who died immediately were mangled beyond recognition; an eighteen-month old infant heroically struggled for a day but died of massive brain trauma. The survivors of the wreck all suffered horrific injuries and endured terribly long and painful recoveries. Jolly and his wife, Anna Pintos (yimach schmam vezichram), survived practically without a scratch.

The police department conducted an investigation to see whether charges should be filed (showing that there was significant and probable cause to suspect criminal culpability), but like all politically-correct Sodoms, decided not to go through with any.

I know that this may not have been a pre-planned, first-degree murder like that which El-Sayeed Nosair (may his entire family die of systemic gangrene) committed but this animal had no business with a driver's license and showed a callous and flippant disregard for human safety by driving in his compromised state. Under Jewish law a rodef need not be a premeditated Nazi. There was certainly no difference between the outcome of Jolly's action and that of an Islamic shahid. Please pray that this filthy beast would get to witness a shahid take his own children right before his eyes, and that then he would get to experience the joys of pancreatic cancer. Shalom and G-d bless you.

Bonesfan
« Last Edit: July 26, 2009, 09:04:12 PM by Bonesfan »

Offline shimmythekahanist

• New JTFer
« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2009, 03:30:06 PM »
dear chaim
why do you think that the Jews should give compensation to the Arabs to encourage them to leave the holy land of Israel
imagine someone steals an item from you, will you give him Money that he should give it back?
It's our land, and the Arabs should thank us that we let them stay till now 
They should go back to the desert where they belong  :camel:

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2009, 04:04:10 AM »
Shalom Chaim,

My question is that: Does the JTF have sister movements? Do Kahanist politicians know about the JTF in Israel like Michael Ben Ari? I think JTF is the greatest and biggest(!) right wing Jewish movement in USA and in Israel too. Do you plan any contact with Israeli and American Jewish and pro-Jewish politicians?

G-d bless you, and your family,
Peter
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: July 20, 2009, 07:20:51 AM »
Shalom Chaim,

Do you think that there is a chance that Hillary Saddam Clinton could make an attempt to try and run against Barrack Hussein Obama in 2012 if Obama's popularity should be in extreme decline in a fashion similar to what Ted Kennedy attempted to do against Jimmy Carter in 1980?  Even though she is the Secretary Of State, I think you would agree that loyalty and Clinton are two words that do not go together.  Thank you and may God Bless.

Offline True Kahanist

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #8 on: July 20, 2009, 08:49:52 AM »
Dear Chaim B''H, 

In Israel the problem is that Arabs are ready to work hard for a significantly lower wages in stores, building, construction, whilst Jews take more money as a result many jews will employ arabs over jews

We will only employ Jews.

Additionally, many of the employers are religious Jews: Dati lemi and Haredi: I disagree with both groups.

But what do you think about the problem, what can be done?thank you  :dance:

Toda Achi

True Kahanist

Offline davinci

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #9 on: July 20, 2009, 12:11:27 PM »
Shalom Chaim

Sicily, Italy's biggest island, was partly from 652 - 964 C.E., and from 965 - 1091 C.E. completely under Arab Muslim rule.
There is no doubt that the centuries under Muslim rule were for Sicily very traumatic.

There are historians who say that the Mafia is originating exactly from that period.

So, according to these experts, what happened after the Arab Muslims were in Sicily?
The population sought help from indigenous thugs to counteract the Muslim thugs.

These indigenous Sicilian people, who acted secretly, gave to the population some degree of protection, acting even more brutal than the Arab Muslims.

When the Muslims were chased away from Sicily by the Normans, the local thugs remained, giving birth to the Mafia.

Besides of that, the word "mafia" has apparently arabic roots.

In the current news a similar phenomenon has started apparently also in Denmark. Danish people who are exasperated about the Muslim's violence have asked the Hell's Angels criminals to give them protection against the growing Muslims population of Denmark.
The blog "gates of Vienna" has written good articles about it.

So I have 2 questions:
1. Is it possible that the Mafia was created as a reaction to Muslim violence?
2. Do you think that the continuing Muslim flooding of Europe will give rise to local thugs?

Kind regards

davinci

« Last Edit: July 24, 2009, 12:05:42 PM by davinci »
Jews make the desert bloom, Muslims make the desert boom
Allahu-snack-bar!

Offline dreidelhead

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #10 on: July 21, 2009, 01:01:52 PM »
 :dance:

Hi Chaim,

Another great show last week. Thank you for answering my question. This week I have three short questions: A political question, a Torah question, and a personal question.

POLITICS:

If, Chas v’chalila!, 'Dear Leader, Community-Organizer-in-Chief, the Grand Mufti of Omerica, President Hopeychangey, Sheik Balak Hussein Obama the Putrid' gets his way with all his garbage legislation, do you think it is possible that some States will begin to seriously consider seceding from the nation? I know that already States like Texas, Montana, and Alaska have vaguely threatened to do such a thing. For instance, just this week Gov. Sarah Palin signed a joint resolution declaring Alaska's sovereignty under the Tenth Amendment to the Constitution – and now 36 other states have introduced similar resolutions as part of a growing resistance to the federal government.

TORAH:

Which book or chapters of Tanach do you find yourself rereading or studying the most often? Are there books or chapters that you find particularly inspiring?

PERSONAL:

When you were in prison, how did you spend your ‘free’ time, if you had any? Most importantly, were you able to study Torah? If so, I imagine that must have been of great consolation and strength to you.

Thanks for all you do. Chazak v’ehmatz!

Dreidlehead

PS. If you have time, and just for fun: Who do you think is more loathsome and disgusting, Michelle Obama or Ophra Winfrey?
« Last Edit: July 22, 2009, 11:45:49 PM by dreidelhead »

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #11 on: July 21, 2009, 01:46:56 PM »
Shalom Chaim,
While it is undeniable that Torah and Talmud made Jewish people brilliant, don't these books stifle science and innovation?
Why is it that almost all scientific and hi-tech inventions come from secular Jews of California and North Tel Aviv and not from religious districts of Crown Heights and Bnei Brak? More important, the Israel that you are talking about - religious and Torah based, will it not cripple technical and business innovation?
Thank you!
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline Minuteman

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #12 on: July 21, 2009, 01:56:56 PM »
Dear Chaim,

The one thing I can't understand is why "Republicans" and "Conservatives" endorsed Obama during the elections.  I understand why an extreme white leftist and/or ex-hippie would endorse Obama.  I can understand why a minority anti-semite would endorse Obama. During the elections I have seen Republicans who voted consistantly Republican for the last 30 years, but now have a soft spot in their heart for Obama.  I mean this isn't a candidate who had endorsed mostly conservative values.  In fact his platform is against almost the entire Republican agenda.  Yet according to the Republicans who supported him,  this "educated and intelligent" young looking black man with fair skin who speaks like an educated white guy seems to be exactly what America needs.  How can you vote for someone who is against all your values, simply because they are black?

God Bless America, Israel, and the West

Minuteman

Offline Gimatria

• Full JTFer
« Reply #13 on: July 22, 2009, 10:24:53 AM »
Dear Chaim,
what is your opinion of the "Solomon Shechter" school network? I know they tout themselves as a "Jewish Conservative Day School", but from what I've seen, there is nothing "Conservative" about Solomon Schechter students - they seem Deformed, if anything.
On a related note - how do you feel about women wearing a Kippa?
regards from your devoted fan,
Gimatria
PS has there been any word from the great Yosef Ben Meir? If he is reading or hearing this, he should know that he is greatly missed!

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: July 22, 2009, 12:27:33 PM »
Shalom rav Chaim,

What do you think about the World Trade Organization ? What do you think about the Chinese protectionist policies and the copying and thieving of western Industrial secretes by Chinese corporations ?

Offline shmujew

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #15 on: July 22, 2009, 02:24:40 PM »
Dear Chaim:

Gershon Baskin the Lover of Arabs and Hater of Jews and unfortunately a  Writer in Jpost I feel should be drawn and quartered , I think only this kind of medeival torture technique is proper given the damage he and others do on a daily basis to the jewish people...for examples of his writing please see http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?cid=1246443861865&pagename=JPost%2FJPArticle%2FShowFull

He is a disgutsting filthy barbaric animal loving baby killer and drawing and quatering would be a good object lesson for people in the future with this kind of self hating psychosis

These types of Self hating jews have to be taught a lesson

Offline Trace

• Full JTFer
« Reply #16 on: July 23, 2009, 01:27:59 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

Is there anything that can be done with Africa? It is a continent rich with natural resources beyond comprehension, yet its inhabitants never learned how to harness them and the only time any African country was ever prosperous was when Whitey came over and colonized it. I think the European colonization of African countries was a really great idea. But of course, the rise of Marxism led to these colonies eventually being overrun. Unfortunately in today's politically-correct and insane times, colonialism cannot be carried out the way it was under the British Empire and others. Furthermore, foreign aid to these Ape-frican, I mean African countries never accomplishes anything. So what can be done? It seems like a real shame to let all of the immense resources of the dark coontinent go to waste.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2009, 07:51:22 PM by Trace »

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: July 24, 2009, 06:59:19 AM »
Shalom chaim

I'm sure you heard about the recent alleged corruption scandle involving a number of rabbis and politicians in new jersey with money laundering and bribing. All of these people were caught as a result of another religious jew who allegedly basically informed on them.

I know that you frown upon jews informing on other jews. When is it permissible to do that if at all?  What if the Jew is a self hating Jew or a peace now Jew?  What if it were another decent Jew who was breaking a law that resulted in harming other innocent people?

Thank you for your insight

Dr dan
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #18 on: July 24, 2009, 05:11:14 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

What is your opinion on the decision of some Haredi Jews to use civil disobedience on Shabbat,   in order to protest parking lots in Jerusalem being open? 

Also,   to the best of your knowledge,   do these specific Haredi Jewish groups help in the efforts in using civil disobedience to help prevent Israeli surrender of land?

And how do these specific Haredi Jewish groups view Chabad Lubavitch,    who we are both very fond of ?

Thanks as always,  eb22.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline ape

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #19 on: July 25, 2009, 08:50:33 PM »
Were you ever attracted to a gentile woman or a black? Is it a sin to be attracted to one without acting on it?

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #20 on: July 26, 2009, 12:41:23 AM »
Dear Chaim,

What do you think of Tzipi Hotobeli?  Not so much do you like her (politically speaking) but do you think she will be infulential in Israel?  She is young, attractive, Orthodox, nationalistic and has media skills.  I still don't understand why Nethanyahu promoted her in the Likud at the same time he was suppressing Moshe Feiglin.  Her views seem closer to Feiglin's than Nethanyahu's.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #21 on: July 26, 2009, 01:11:01 AM »
Hello Brother Chaim,

I was looking at the Rassmussen Polls showing if the elections were held today, it would be a dead even between Mitt Romney and Obama, and Sarah Palin with like 3 percent behind.  Do you think it may be a good idea if Mitt and Sarah joined together if Obamas numbers continue to slide cause he is now at a -9%?
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline imaknick

• Full JTFer
« Reply #22 on: July 26, 2009, 11:11:47 AM »
If a public option health plan is so bad why do military veterans get government run health care at the VAs?  The veterans seem to enjoy there health care.

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #23 on: July 26, 2009, 11:32:33 AM »
Shalom Chaim,

It's been reported that Iraq's PM signed some type of agreement that will have thousands of people from Iraq attending schools in the US, Canada, UK and Australia.  What should people think of that? 

The talk-radio conservatives certainly don't understand international issues as well as you do.  I don't think they grasp that Iran has only been emboldened since the Iraq War.

People probably don't like to think that the candidate who they vote for could end up doing a bad job.  So that's probably why some conservatives who voted for Bush in past elections, probably defended bad policies when he didn't deserve to be defended.  So they probably didn't want to think of the possibility that Bush was making a bad decision with the war.

Offline Maimonides

• Pro JTFer
  • The Greatest Jewish Sage
« Reply #24 on: July 26, 2009, 01:49:20 PM »
Shalom Chaim and Thank you as always for your hard work and for answering my questions.

What is your opinion of the Chasidic Jews that live in Israel? They have gotten a bad reputation over incidents such as when numbers of them riot over a parking lot being open on Shabbat or the arrest of a Chasidic mother for possible child abuse?

Is there rioting ever justified ? How would a Kahanist government react when Chasidic Jews riot?
« Last Edit: July 26, 2009, 02:36:09 PM by Maimonides »
“You must accept the truth from whatever source it comes”- Maimonides