Author Topic: Shocking Video from Ahmadinejad Country  (Read 947 times)

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
Shocking Video from Ahmadinejad Country
« on: July 16, 2009, 01:03:41 PM »
  :o

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: Shocking Video from Ahmadinejad Country
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2009, 05:10:52 PM »
  :o
THIS IS HOW MUZZIES ENTERTAIN THEMSELVES
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2009, 10:11:42 PM »
It's not so shocking seeing where it comes from. I just wish they'd show these kinds of video clips on MAIN STREAM MEDIA!  >:( Wake the people of all nations the hell up!
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline MrPatriot1776

• Full JTFer
    • YouTube Channel - MrPatriot1776
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2009, 10:18:44 PM »
The last time I saw that was in the middle ages.
Patriots! Capitalists! Jews! Gentiles! Lovers of freedom! Subscribe to my YouTube channel:
http://www.youtube.com/MrPatriot1776

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2009, 10:31:26 PM »
Sacrebleu  :o I hope Israel will punish the muslim nazi Iran very soon!! These muslim Iranians are bastard killers.
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2009, 10:26:04 AM »

Middle ages? This goes on EVERY damn day in those countries. I'm sure there is enough footage of the past year, to put on TV for the next 10 years.
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline MrPatriot1776

• Full JTFer
    • YouTube Channel - MrPatriot1776
« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2009, 03:06:38 PM »

Middle ages? This goes on EVERY damn day in those countries. I'm sure there is enough footage of the past year, to put on TV for the next 10 years.

Really? I never thought of that. With how the way the Bolshevik media reports things, it seems like an execution happens every year or so or so. I even heard a rumor that in Iran, people are being pulled out of their houses at night, but the media doesn't report things like this because journalists are not let in.
Patriots! Capitalists! Jews! Gentiles! Lovers of freedom! Subscribe to my YouTube channel:
http://www.youtube.com/MrPatriot1776

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #7 on: July 19, 2009, 08:56:05 PM »

Really? I never thought of that. With how the way the Bolshevik media reports things, it seems like an execution happens every year or so or so. I even heard a rumor that in Iran, people are being pulled out of their houses at night, but the media doesn't report things like this because journalists are not let in.

You can bet everything you have that these are not rumors and are the TRUTH. If Youtube would LEAVE UP all the videos we have all tried to post there, you would see the truth with your own eyes. Here is a good place to start, to see some of what is happening in the "real world" that the media does not report:
http://www.danielpipes.org:80/6364/caught-on-tape-middle-east-culture-of-cruelty

Here are some awful videos of what happens EVERY day:
http://www.danishmuhammedcartoons.com/Therealislam.html

There is more, but most have been taken down.
Meir Kahane

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: July 20, 2009, 03:30:56 AM »
They do not even stop executing fest when the people are already dead! The stoning fest became a brain-jam-making horror scenery. I wouldn't be surprised if some of them took a bit of brain mass to make a "delicious" halal meal at home!  :o

Offline Sentinel For Truth

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #9 on: July 20, 2009, 06:03:45 AM »
The shocking thing is that this is what will go on in Europe to the indigenous inhabitants under sharia law when it's imposed upon them.