Author Topic: India Terrorist Confesses Pakistani Support  (Read 914 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
India Terrorist Confesses Pakistani Support
« on: July 20, 2009, 03:39:32 PM »
This is not surprising... We already knew that Pakistan had sent these destructive animals to India to kill innocent tourists and Jews... May the hearts of all those involved stop immediately!

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5h-FQ9r8hIkUyO-Due8L-6RbmTwGQD99ICAV80

MUMBAI, India — The lone surviving gunman in the Mumbai attacks made a surprise confession at his trial Monday, saying he was recruited by a militant group inside Pakistan after he left a low-paying job and went looking for training to become a professional robber.

The confession by Ajmal Kasab bolstered India's charges that terrorist groups in neighboring Pakistan were behind the well-planned attack, and that it is not doing enough to clamp down on them. The attack in which 166 people died severely strained relations and put the brakes on a peace process between the nuclear-armed enemies.

As part of the confession, Kasab described how he sprayed automatic gunfire at commuters while a comrade hurled grenades inside a railway station during one of India's worst terrorist acts.

"I was in front of Abu Ismail who had taken such a position that no one could see him," Kasab told the court. "We both fired, Abu Ismail and I. We fired on the public," he said, speaking in Hindi.

Kasab, a Pakistani who had consistently denied a role in the November rampage, reversed himself without warning, shocking even his lawyer.

In a calmly delivered statement, Kasab described how the attackers were sent from Karachi, Pakistan, by four men — some of them known leaders with the Pakistan-based Islamic extremist group Lashkar-e-Taiba.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: India Terrorist Confesses Pakistani Support
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2009, 03:49:21 PM »
Sometimes they also have to speak the truth although inadvertently.

It may be just another trick, even then it is very good.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Rightist2

• Full JTFer
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2009, 05:23:36 PM »
This evil sullah killer has admitted his guilt. But those who planned and sponsored the Terrorist atrocity have not yet been brought to justice. The most heinous of these killers was the one who tortured the family in the Hasidim centre. Why would commit such a despicable act?? Religion of peace? Mercy and compassion? I dont shed tears easily but when I saw on the TV how those devils murdered that boy Moishele Moyshel'e Holtzberg parents and made him an orphan I cried all night in sadness........... and in anger. :'(   

Also I fear that the methods these particular terrorists used will be used globally and to attack not just civilian centres but critical infrastructure such as nuclear reactors etc. I hope the intelligence services worldwide are alert properly to these fanatics. What is more I hope they dont share any intel with Saudi and Pakistan intelligence services...........because thats a sure way to get info leaked to the terrorists! and that includes Palestinian Islamic Jihad which has links globally  >:(

Israel is the most prepared nation to deal with these quranimal attacks and India must learn from her ally and mentor! :) The way our Indian security services dealt with these sullahs was a disgrace. We must say in the words of the great Rabbi Meir Kahane "NEVER AGAIN"!!!

Here is a list of Rabbi Gavriel's and Rebbetzin Rivka's “crimes” according to the quranimal sullahs:

* The gave up a cushy living in the West to live in the difficult conditions of India.

* They dedicated their lives to Jewish Outreach.

* They devoted 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to uplifting lost souls.

* They were Jewish.

* They were Lubavitcher Chassidim.

* They had American and Israeli passports.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2009, 05:33:22 PM by Rightist2 »

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2009, 01:57:39 PM »
When the true retaliation against the muslamics occur, they will not find an iota of time to hide behind any stone or tree, not even behind the Gharqad tree or behind the Bargad tree. 

http://vladtepesblog.com/?p=9328

http://www.indif.com/india/national_symbols/national_tree.asp

:camel: :nuke:
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2009, 12:10:58 PM »
http://in.news.yahoo.com/43/20090722/876/twl-proof-of-raw-involvement-in-terror-a.html

How can they dare to blame India for this. Papistan666 must be having a forked tongue.

Offline ✡ Hindu Zionist ॐ

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • India- Most pro-Israel country of the world!
« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2009, 02:55:08 PM »
the saddest fact is that the pro-muslim government in India is not going to do anything.