General Category > General Discussion

Rassmussen 2012 Poll- Obama Tied With Romney, Ahead Of Palin

(1/3) > >>

RanterMaximus:
http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/elections2/election_2012/2012_match_ups_obama_romney_tied_at_45_obama_48_palin_42

RanterMaximus:
Interesting, but way too early. 

eb22:
As much as I want to see Sarah Palin win the 2012 Republican Nomination and then of course the general election,    I strongly disagree with the 21 % of the people who think Sarah Palin should run as an Independent if she doesn't win the Republican nomination.      This would almost certainly lead to the worst case scenario,    another 4 years of Barack Hussein Obama occupying the oval office.     I'm confident that if Sarah Palin doesn't win the Republican Nomination,   she won't run as an Independent.     The Republicans must get behind whoever wins the 2012 Republican Nomination.   NO ONE can be a worse alternative than Barack Hussein Obama!     Especially an Obama who won't have to be accountable at all,    if he is "  re-elected ".       

Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks:
I can promise you that people are taking Sarah much less seriously now that she quit.

eb22:
Serb Avenger,   I agree that there are a significant number of people who have more doubts about Sarah Palin now than they did before she resigned as Alaska Governor.    Yet, I'm optimistic that most,   if not the vast majority of these people will regain their confidence in Sarah Palin over time.   

Sarah Palin will have the opportunity to voice her opinions and vision for the country over the next few years.      At some point,   it will become much more apparent why Sarah Palin elected to change her course.   

Because Sarah Palin has a history of beating the odds in election campaigns,  the instincts/ saavy that's needed in politics,      and the ability to draw large crowds to her gatherings/  speeches,     I'm confident she can win the 2012 Republican Nomination.      Assuming of course she elects to seek the Nomination.     

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version