Author Topic: 3rd World Baboons in Phoenix Shun 8 y/o Gang Raped Daughter  (Read 1510 times)

Offline Sentinel For Truth

• Pro JTFer
An eight year old girl was lured to a shed, gang raped by four black boys and her father wants nothing to happen to the rapists, but wants the state to take away his daughter because she has brought shame to the family.  Naturally they are from Liberia, the country that was founded for purpose of the expatriation of all blacks on American soil.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090724/ap_on_re_us/us_children_sex_assault

http://cosmos.bcst.yahoo.com/up/player/popup/?rn=3906861&cl=14709385&ch=4226713&src=news

WHAT THE HELL ARE WE DOING ALLOWING THESE THIRD WORLD SCUMBAGS INTO THIS COUNTRY?!  We need to be sending ours there, not taking theirs here!

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Re: 3rd World Baboons in Phoenix Shun 8 y/o Gang Raped Daughter
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2009, 07:20:24 AM »
Who let the monkeys out?

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2009, 08:32:04 AM »
What a beautiful culture. Kids raping kids, fathers blaming their daughters for being raped... I guess as a white devil I can't understand the beautiful intricacies of [censored] society.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2009, 08:35:49 AM »
New immigrants are contributing so much to the Western world   
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Rightist2

• Full JTFer
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2009, 09:19:17 AM »
You can take the negro out of the jungle, but you cant take the jungle out of the negro.  :laugh:

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2009, 09:25:42 AM »
New immigrants are contributing so much to the Western world   

Aren't they though? Makes me so ill what is happening and ALLOWED to happen anymore. I would be more than happy to give my life savings for them ALL to go to Liberia. >:(
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2009, 09:29:43 AM »
What kind of dog-s--t logic is that?

The rapists should have been shot dead on the spot.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: July 24, 2009, 12:39:48 PM »
So, an EIGHT year old girl, who lives in Phoenix, AZ, has brought DISHONOR to her family because, she was, for lack of a better word, GANG RAPED.

I expect to read and/or hear about a story like this one coming out of the Middle East and even some parts of Europe but, Phoenix, AZ???
Give me a break!!!

Her Father should be taken into custody and charged with CHILD NEGLIGENCE.

And, I know that the FOSTER CARE SYSTEM stinks but, she would probably be better off in it than with her family and their PRIMITIVE BELIEFS.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #8 on: July 24, 2009, 02:14:02 PM »

These dammed animals need to be deported back to Africa !

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #9 on: July 24, 2009, 02:16:01 PM »
So, an EIGHT year old girl, who lives in Phoenix, AZ, has brought DISHONOR to her family because, she was, for lack of a better word, GANG RAPED.

I expect to read and/or hear about a story like this one coming out of the Middle East and even some parts of Europe but, Phoenix, AZ???
Give me a break!!!

Her Father should be taken into custody and charged with CHILD NEGLIGENCE.

And, I know that the FOSTER CARE SYSTEM stinks but, she would probably be better off in it than with her family and their PRIMITIVE BELIEFS.

Hi ag337....I agree the child should be placed into a foster home and then the rest of her family should be deported back to Africa.

Shalom - Dox

Offline Gentile

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #10 on: July 24, 2009, 05:13:02 PM »
And the good victim "professor" Gates says, "black men in america are vulnerable".  The guy is a sack of crap.

This is our future?

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: July 24, 2009, 05:17:46 PM »
How does a 9 year old even want to rape a girl? I was playing with transformers and gi joes when I was 9 years old. [censored]' niggs just seem to have that savage animal instinct borne into them even at a young age.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #12 on: July 26, 2009, 08:44:36 AM »
How does a 9 year old even want to rape a girl? I was playing with transformers and gi joes when I was 9 years old. stupid' niggs just seem to have that savage animal instinct borne into them even at a young age.

I guess it's a case of "monkey see monkey do!"
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: July 26, 2009, 10:36:51 AM »
What a terrible world we live in