Author Topic: The Media Does Not Report on Obama They Support Obama  (Read 738 times)

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
The Media Does Not Report on Obama They Support Obama
« on: July 22, 2009, 04:33:17 PM »
Dr. James David Manning states the truth about reporters in the media supporting Obama.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
Re: The Media Does Not Report on Obama They Support Obama
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2009, 11:44:28 PM »
Hello American hero, I must agree with you regarding obamas freakish popularity. Obviously he has fooled too many people, however when the KoOLaId wears off, more and more people will turn against him and at that point, the media will turn on him also. Remember the media goes with the mainstream of what and who is popular at the time. The obamaitis KOOlaId syndrome will wear off. Then and only then will the media turn against obama.

Obama is a piece of EVIL CHIT who thinks he is above G-d, for this G-d will surely smite him, it's just a matter of time.

Shalom & G-d Bless

Dox

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2009, 11:45:57 PM »
Hello American hero, I must agree with you regarding obamas freakish popularity. Obviously he has fooled too many people, however when the KoOLaId wears off, more and more people will turn against him and at that point, the media will turn on him also. Remember the media goes with the mainstream of what and who is popular at the time. The obamaitis KOOlaId syndrome will wear off. Then and only then will the media turn against obama.

Obama is a piece of EVIL CHIT who thinks he is above G-d, for this G-d will surely smite him, it's just a matter of time.

Shalom & G-d Bless

Dox

I hope you didn't bless Obama "Shalom & G-d Bless"  :laugh: jk
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2009, 12:15:16 AM »
ha ha Proud !  :laugh:

I have a wish for obama. I pray he goes insane and scares the hell out of his family and his stinking democratic commie supporters.
May obama get impeached and removed from the white house in a straight jacket! May the democratic party watch in horror while their little pissant golden token boy is laughing as they haul him off to loon land !

May he have nicotine stains dripping off his fingers in the looney bin while he walks around in circles talking to himself.

Ok, that is enough for now. I have made my point.

Shalom - Dox