Author Topic: Muslims Put Fatwah /Threaten to Kill My Jewish FRiend.. What Should He DO?  (Read 889 times)

Offline MountainMan

• Full JTFer
Hello.. my Jewish friend got into a chat with a Palestin_ian from his town. THe Pali girl and him got in a disagreement about Israel belonging to the Jews.  SHe got mad and cruel with him and started making disparaging remarks.  She then threatened his life saying she will make him sorry they ever chatted.  She said indirectly I suppose, that she will have her arab friends come and look for him to kill him.

He made a few silly threats himself, like saying he would cut the throat of arabs who said Hile Hitler to him.  He was not serious, just pissed off.  He is not violent fellow, but I know after all the taunts and insults he was sick and tired. 

Well his one comment may be a strike against him.  He was thinking of contacting police, synagogues, Jewish organizations to see waht to do.  I know having the right to own guns gives a peace of mind, but having to worry each time you go into the city is not fun for him. 

ANyone have any ideas about what to do?

Iam personally so pissed off.. I am sick of arabs settling in this country and threatening the lives of JEws and making lives miserable for Jewish and Christian people.  THey are savages and think they can bully and threaten law abiding and honest people who dont agree with them.  THey are truly barbarians.  I am going to do smoething about this.. Anyone else want to join in?  I think we need to get together and show them they are not the only ones who carry guns and that we will not accept being bullied and enslaved in our own country.

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
Muslim nazis are the greatest internet fighters. I was also threatened, they had my photos (well they were skinheads and nazis) and my address and nothing happened. Your friend has to be more careful anyway.
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
By any chance is there a safe house he could go to for awhile?

I think I might go to the police if I were him, although, I myself have had veiled threats made against me before and I think if I went to the police, they would laugh at me or something, I dunno.

SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
Going to a Jewish organizations?  :::D
Seriously, he has nothing to worry about if his identity is not exposed. He can't go to the police since he made threats. He should have a firearm and know how to use it regardless of this incident. Muslimes are world champions when it comes to empty, unsubstantiated threats and jingoism. Most of them look like little sand monkeys. He should never never threaten anyone on Internet - this is just childish and unwise. Serious people who want to do something do not threaten.
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline MountainMan

• Full JTFer
He never made any direct threat to her..  I read the chat.  He threatened to kill any arab who makes insulting and threatening nazi remarks.  He wasn't being serious.

She made a direct threat to him though, saying he woudl regret this chat and that she would make him sorry. 

Yeah, he made a booboo..  I suppose bigotry against Jews is legal in usa...   He was very unwise for his words.  After being bullied and teamed up on by muslims in a conversation he had, he lost it.  I guess one Hile Hitler too many for him..

There is lot of good ol boys, CHristians and other people who are against islam around here.  I know people in law enforcement, I should converse with them about the proper way to deal with these issues. 

Because, he didn't threatened her directly and making a vague threat sayign he will kill people who say Hile Hitler is not really considered more of a reaction to hate speech versus directly threatening someone's life, I don't think he has incriminated himself.  I could be wrong.  The arab's fatwah was also indirect, saying he will be sorry, "Arab Code Word for Fatwah".  Yes he is well-armed and apart of JPFO (Jews for Preservation of Firearms) , like myself.  MOre worried about a knife in his back when going to market, kinda deal.  Its sad Jews and CHristians must live in fear of Muslims in their own country. 

Offline MountainMan

• Full JTFer
Heres the most threatening part of conversation, where she promised he would be killed.     I blotted out all the original names and ids for security reasons.   Also, hyphened the bad language, so the langue filter doesn't remove it, so you can see what she said.

Jewish Man: ***** ***** the nazi
Jewish Man: i will report u to local JEwish groups
Jewish Man: BTW
Jewish Man: for ur comments
Jewish Man: there is organization in <City Name>
Pali Girl: ur gonna regrettalkin ot me
Jewish Man: why
Pali Girl: go f-ck urself
Jewish Man: am i going to regret?
Pali Girl: i don't want to talk to u
Pali Girl: i'm blockin u
Pali Girl: cuz i don't want to fight
Pali Girl: now leave me the f-ck alone
Jewish Man: ur cruel
Pali Girl: or ur gonna hate what's gonna happen next
Jewish Man: what will happen next?
Pali Girl: keep harassing me online
Pali Girl: and find out
Jewish Man: u r threatenning me?
Jewish Man: with violence?
Pali Girl: no i'm promising u
Jewish Man: oh my
Jewish Man: i am contacting the police
Jewish Man: i have ur name photo
Pali Girl: go do it
Pali Girl: i have ur convos online mutha f-cker
Pali Girl: im not scared of [censored]
Pali Girl: call
Pali Girl: please do it
Jewish Man: lol
Jewish Man: i never wanted any of this
Jewish Man: i dont know why ur so curel
Jewish Man: cause i believe in Israel
Pali Girl: THEN STOP TALKIN TO ME
Jewish Man: what did i do to u
Pali Girl: I DON'T WANT TO TALK TO U OK
Pali Girl: I TOLD U
Jewish Man: why do we ahve
Jewish Man: to hvae such hatred
Pali Girl: UR THE ONE THAT STARTED
Jewish Man: i am sorry
Pali Girl: U INSULT MY PEOPLE AND U CALL ME A NAZI
Jewish Man: u said
Jewish Man: u were happy about Hitler
Jewish Man: cause there be no JEws
Jewish Man: in Palestine
Pali Girl: I SAID
Pali Girl: WHY SHOLD I BE HAPPY ABOUT HITLET
Pali Girl: HITLER
Jewish Man: ohhhhh
Jewish Man: i mistunderstood
Pali Girl: IF IT WASSN'T FOR HIM IW OULDN'T HAVE JEWS IN MY COUNTRY
Pali Girl: YEAH U DID
Pali Girl: NOW LEAVE ME ALONE
Jewish Man: i thought u were praising hitler
Pali Girl: i don't care what u thought
Pali Girl: ur damage is done
Pali Girl: now stop talking to me
Jewish Man: lol
Pali Girl: ur the one with the hate
Jewish Man: i am not
Pali Girl: i don't want to talk to u
Jewish Man: it is u
Pali Girl: leave me aloneeeeeeeeeeeee
Jewish Man: avoid threats
Jewish Man: or promises
Jewish Man: i am welll armed and will defend my family
Pali Girl: go to hell
Pali Girl: and stop talkin to me if u ahve to be armed
Jewish Man: i am heavily armed
Jewish Man: i dont want any violence
Jewish Man: i dont want any threates
Jewish Man: u made me sad
Jewish Man: and upset
Jewish Man: i dont why u have to hate me
Pali Girl: ur the one that started
Jewish Man: i dont want any hatred
Pali Girl: cuz ppl like u don't desereve to be liked

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
He needs to leave HER alone. She is a Muzzie, they will NOT come to HIS aid, only to hers. She knows this
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Sentinel For Truth

• Pro JTFer
"She" is probably not even a she, probably a male using taquiyya.  Be aware that musim nazis will use girls to lure boys into an ambush attack.  That's what happened to the Jewish boy in France who was tortured to death.  Use some common sense, folks and understand that muslim nazis are all deluded to the point of complete irrationality.

I'd let the situation blow over.  Virtually everyone who's ever been online with people who hate them has had this kind of situation.  But stick to your guns, Israel belongs to the Jews now and forever, on this there is no debate.