Author Topic: Sign the 'No amnesty' Citizen Petition  (Read 1452 times)

Offline Cyberella

• Master JTFer
Sign the 'No amnesty' Citizen Petition
« on: June 05, 2007, 07:00:09 PM »
Defeat Amnesty Politicians
Sign the "NO AMNESTY" CITIZEN PETITION
Dear Friend,

I need your help if we are to stop amnesty!

The U.S. Senate is right now debating a bill that will destroy America – the Kennedy-McCain-Bush “comprehensive immigration reform bill.”

This bill grants amnesty to over 15 million illegal aliens. It will cost the American taxpayers trillions, bankrupt our social security system, and speed the day that America becomes a bilingual nation. And it does NOTHING to secure our borders.

This bill must be stopped. And it must be stopped NOW!
"NO AMNESTY" CITIZEN PETITION
TO REPUBLICAN SENATORS

I am outraged that the Senate is debating a bill that gives Amnesty to illegal immigrants which rewards law breakers, shows contempt for those immigrants who wait their turn and enter America legally, violates the rule of law and encourages millions more to come to our country illegally.

I demand Republican Senators stand up to George W. Bush, the Hispanic lobby and the corporate special interests and stand up for America.

I specifically demand you oppose the Kennedy-McCain-Bush amnesty bill or any other legislation that gives temporary or permanent legal status to illegal immigrants.

Otherwise I will oppose and actively work for your defeat in your next election.

Signed

Democratic Senators are lining up to support the
amnesty bill that will create millions more Democratic
voters overnight. But Republicans can stop it!

There are only 51 Democrats in the Senate, but they need 60 votes to close debate and force a vote on this amnesty bill.

That means that the Senate’s 49 Republicans, if they do the right thing, can stop this catastrophe!

Join the Save America Campaign and Sign this Petition to tell Republican Senators you demand they oppose the Kennedy-McCain-Bush amnesty bill, or you will support their defeat!

I am running for President to secure our borders and aggressively prosecute employers who hire illegal immigrants. Unlike other Republican candidates, my stand and my record are clear and uncompromising; close the borders, crack down hard on employers who hire illegals, and no amnesty!

But the most important thing right now is not my campaign—it is stopping this amnesty bill. So I am going to use my presidential campaign as a vehicle to rally the millions of law-abiding Americans who oppose the Kennedy-McCain-Bush SELL-OUT of America.

But I need your help! Please sign the petition below and add your name to the growing army of citizens who are demanding their Senators to vote against this outrageous bill—or they will never again have your support and that you will actively work for their defeat!

Help me force Republican Senators to do their duty.

Tom Tancredo
http://www.teamtancredo.com/save_america_index.asp

PS - Your special contribution right now will help us be
as effective as possible at this momentous time in our history! Together we can stop the elite from destroying our nation.

Offline Cyberella

• Master JTFer
Re: Sign the 'No amnesty' Citizen Petition
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2007, 02:15:46 PM »
Do you agree with this? Did you sign it?

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2007, 10:00:39 AM »
Absolutely!
 I think the bill was killed last night.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2007, 04:48:40 PM »
Lets hope it does get finally squashed. 
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!