Author Topic: Bono refuses to hug Bush  (Read 2079 times)

Offline takebackourtemple

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
Bono refuses to hug Bush
« on: July 22, 2009, 06:33:07 AM »
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ynews/20090721/en_ynews/ynews_en828

While I hate both Bono and Obama, I can't fully blame Bono for this one, because there is no way I would hug Obama. I wouldn't even shake his hand.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Bono refuses to hug Bush
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2009, 07:14:47 AM »
I think they had it backwards since Bono was reeking of cigarettes and booz. :laugh:
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2009, 09:26:23 AM »
I don't even acknowledge Obama as the President, he was illegally elected because he isn't a native born citizen.  Bono is no prize either.  I am sick of and immune to so called influence and charm from pop stars and the Liberal Hollywood Left!  Bush was better off staying away from the stench.

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2009, 10:21:58 AM »
Go easy on Bono, what has he ever done to Israel?
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2009, 11:07:36 AM »
It is true. Nobody in the whole history of the world has ever done more for black Africa than president Bush jr..

And look how ungreatfull the blacks are ...  >:(
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2009, 12:14:45 PM »
It is true. Nobody in the whole history of the world has ever done more for black Africa than president Bush jr..

And look how ungreatfull the blacks are ...  >:(

Blacks hate anything that is republican and not democrat.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2009, 12:16:37 PM »
Cant blame bono for not wanting to shrub.  He was one of our worst presidents who shredded the constitution.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2009, 12:53:15 PM »

He's a [censored] lover

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #8 on: July 22, 2009, 01:51:23 PM »
Cant blame bono for not wanting to shrub.  He was one of our worst presidents who shredded the constitution.

Not even close the the worst presidents... PLEASE!

Only someone under 20 could make such a statement... In my lifetime we had some very VERY bad presidents including THE WORST Jimmy Carter... GW Bush was a great president during my lifetime.. My family and my own parnassa was secure. During the Bush years I earned more than all other years...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline RationalMinority

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #9 on: July 22, 2009, 03:06:22 PM »

Only someone under 20 could make such a statement... In my lifetime we had some very VERY bad presidents including THE WORST Jimmy Carter... GW Bush was a great president during my lifetime.. My family and my own parnassa was secure. During the Bush years I earned more than all other years...

I'm over twenty and I'd make such a statement. Bush broke the law. He's an ignorant person who never should have been elected to office, even once.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #10 on: July 22, 2009, 03:28:29 PM »

I'm over twenty and I'd make such a statement. Bush broke the law. He's an ignorant person who never should have been elected to office, even once.

I didn't vote for him... But thank Hashem Gore or Kerry did not win.... What is the law which Bush broke?

PS: I voted for Gore and Kerry... And I regret it each day...

PPS: And Clinton didn't break the law? Didn't he lie to cover up his illicit relationship?
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #11 on: July 22, 2009, 03:45:34 PM »

RationalMinority, AT LEAST HE HAD A BIRTH CERT. and was American.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #12 on: July 22, 2009, 04:15:34 PM »
I may not of been the biggest fan of Bush on a bunch of issues.  But compare to now, this filth in the WH makes Bush look like a Saint
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline RationalMinority

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #13 on: July 23, 2009, 03:22:17 AM »

I didn't vote for him... But thank Hashem Gore or Kerry did not win.... What is the law which Bush broke?

PS: I voted for Gore and Kerry... And I regret it each day...

PPS: And Clinton didn't break the law? Didn't he lie to cover up his illicit relationship?

Deception of Congress and the American Public

Committing a Fraud Against the United States (18 U.S.C. § 371)
Making False Statements Against the United States (18 U.S.C. § 1001)
War Powers Resolution (Public Law 93-148)
Misuse of Government Funds (31 U.S.C. § 1301)

Improper Detention, Torture, and Other Inhumane Treatment

Anti-Torture Statute (18 U.S.C. § 2340-40A)
The War Crimes Act (18 U.S.C. § 2441)
The Geneva Conventions and Hague Convention: International Laws Governing the Treatment of Detainees
United Nations Convention Against Torture, and Cruel, Inhuman and Degrading Treatment: International Laws Governing the Treatment of Detainees
Command Responsibility (for known illegal acts of subordinates in the military)
Detainment of Material Witnesses (18 U.S.C. § 3144)

Retaliating against Witnesses and Other Individuals

Obstruction Congress (18 U.S.C. § 1505)
Whistleblower Protection (5 U.S.C. § 2302)
The Lloyd-LaFollette Act, or "anti-gag rule" (5 U.S.C. § 7211)
Retaliating against Witnesses (18 U.S.C. § 1513)

Leaking and other Misuse of Intelligence and other Government Information

Revealing Classified Information in Contravention of Federal Regulations (Executive Order 12958/Classified Information Nondisclosure Agreement)
Statutory Prohibitions on Leaking Information (18 U.S.C. § 641, etc.)

Laws Governing Electronic Surveillance

Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (50 U.S.C. § 1801, et seq.)
National Security Act of 1947 (50 U.S.C. chapter 15)
Communications Act of 1934 (47 U.S.C. § 222)
Stored Communications Act of 1986 (18 U.S.C. § 2702)
Pen Registers or Trap and Trace Devices (18 U.S.C. § 3121)

And yes, Bill Clinton broke the law, and was impeached for perjury. Bush disregarded the laws listed above, and there hasn't even been a trial. There probably won't be, either. It's kind of strange, too, because the things that Bush & Co. did during the past eight years have affected the American people in a very negative way, whereas Clinton's folly was more of a personal disgrace. I'm not defending Bill Clinton, either, because what he did was wrong. Still, there's really not much of a comparison when you look at the two side by side. One sort of overshadows the other, I think.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: July 23, 2009, 05:47:19 AM »
And yes, Bill Clinton broke the law, and was impeached for perjury. Bush disregarded the laws listed above, and there hasn't even been a trial. There probably won't be, either. It's kind of strange, too, because the things that Bush & Co. did during the past eight years have affected the American people in a very negative way, whereas Clinton's folly was more of a personal disgrace. I'm not defending Bill Clinton, either, because what he did was wrong. Still, there's really not much of a comparison when you look at the two side by side. One sort of overshadows the other, I think.
Only if your a democrat with leftist leanings. Anyone that could look at Clinton's time in office and say his folly was a personal disgrace really is on a slippery slope. Instead of spending his time protecting the country after the first Trade Center Blast, the Kohle and a few other red flags Clintion was having a good old time in the Oval office. He lied to the American people, ordered bombing raids to divert public attention and just simply set a very poor example for America's young people. On the other hand Bush should be brought to trial for what protecting the country against filthy muslims that wanted to kill innocent people. If there was any fire in all the leftist accusations against President Bush this group of idiots that are in power now would have tried to run with it. It's all liberal clap trap that they used to hamper Bush when he was in office and distract the public now so they can push through their liberal agenda fast!!. If Clinton was thinking with the big head instead of with the small one 9-11 may never have taken place. I still feel that Clinton and people in his administration should be prosecuted for his dealings with Ruby Ridge and the Branch Davidian compound at Waco. Here is a prime example of an administration abusing the rights of American Citizens.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline ChaimBenMordechai

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #15 on: July 23, 2009, 09:56:36 AM »

He's a schvartza lover

Good enough for me  ;D

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
« Reply #17 on: July 24, 2009, 09:09:33 AM »
That's true. George W. Bush was an African Hero.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/2262217/Analysis-How-George-W-Bush-became-an-African-hero.html

Steven,
You make a very good point.
Whether you like Bush or not, there is no disputing the fact, that he has done a lot to aid and assist Africa.

It always amazes me when I hear people criticizing Bush, as being racist.
When, in actuality, he has done so much for Africa.

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #18 on: July 24, 2009, 09:17:04 AM »
That's true. George W. Bush was an African Hero.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/2262217/Analysis-How-George-W-Bush-became-an-African-hero.html

Steven,
You make a very good point.
Whether you like Bush or not, there is no disputing the fact, that he has done a lot to aid and assist Africa.

It always amazes me when I hear people criticizing Bush, as being racist.
When, in actuality, he has done so much for Africa.

You are right. Hate him or love him. I love him because he defended America against Terrorism. He acted! He is not just talking like other politicians. No one really appreciate the things he has done. Except some supporters. Of course he has done some mistakes. But who is perfect?

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: July 24, 2009, 07:09:58 PM »
Yo may have liked the Chimpanzee Steven though he wanted to vivisect Israel such as other haters as Obongo;  http://www.jnewswire.com/article/2302