Author Topic: More Bible Outrage!!!  (Read 1380 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
More Bible Outrage!!!
« on: July 24, 2009, 04:49:20 PM »
So now that atheists are openly desecrating our Holy Books and making it into 'art'. This is some kind of psychological sickness with these jack-arse freaks... If they defaced a Torah before my eyes I think I would scream and deface some of the exhibitors...

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,534721,00.html?test=latestnews

A publicly funded exhibition is encouraging people to deface the Bible in the name of art — and visitors have responded with abuse and obscenity.

The show includes a video of a woman ripping pages from the Bible and stuffing them into her bra, knickers and mouth.

The open Bible is a central part of 'Made in God’s Image,' an exhibition at the Gallery of Modern Art in Glasgow. By the book is a container of pens and a notice saying: “If you feel you have been excluded from the Bible, please write your way back into it.”

The exhibit, Untitled 2009, was proposed by the Metropolitan Community Church, which said that the idea was to reclaim the Bible as a sacred text. But to the horror of many Christians, including the community church, visitors have daubed its pages with comments such as “This is all sexist pish, so disregard it all.” A contributor wrote on the first page of Genesis: “I am Bi, Female & Proud. I want no god who is disappointed in this.”

The Church of Scotland expressed concern, the Roman Catholic Church called the exhibit infantile, and a Christian lawyers’ group said that the exhibition was symptomatic of a broken and lawless society.

The exhibition has been created by the artists Anthony Schrag and David Malone, in association with organizations representing gay Christians and Muslims. Mr Schrag, the gallery’s artist in residence, said that he did not believe in God, but that his research for the show had underlined his respect for people of faith.

The community church, which celebrates “racial, cultural, linguistic, sexual, gender and theological diversity,” had suggested the “interactive” Bible and pens and Mr Schrag, 34, said he had been intrigued.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
Re: More Bible Outrage!!!
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2009, 04:50:16 PM »
 :o

This just shows how depraved our society has become...

:'(
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2009, 04:51:41 PM »
The Holy Bible is not intended to be 'inclusive'... It defines what is Holy and what is Unholy. Those who are unholy will be excluded from the Bible and reviled. There is no rewriting the Bible in your own image... This is heresy in its most unbridled form..
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2009, 06:13:41 PM »
This people should be Killed and all their body parts spread to the 4 corners of their country as a message to any other evil vile scum of the earth who ever try this again.  >:(
This truly sickins me. You can't change the word of G_D to what you want. I hope all these faithless faggots die a really painful death & burn in the hottest place in HELL begging for mercy so that their screams are heard by their living faithless faggot counterparts. >:(
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2009, 09:49:11 AM »
They are very brave ,let them put a quran trash book there
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2009, 11:09:28 AM »
I agree with Mord. I'd like to see this attempted with a Koran.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2009, 06:47:25 PM »
M[etropolitan]C[ommunity]C[Church] sees its mission being social as well as spiritual by standing up for the rights of minorities, particularly those of lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender people (LGBT). MCC has been a leading force[citation needed] in the development of Queer theology. Many local churches are also involved with other national and international campaigns, including Trade Justice[citation needed] and Make Poverty History.

Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metropolitan_Community_Church#Theology_and_sociology

What can I say?
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: July 27, 2009, 07:49:35 AM »
This news is arousing God's wrath!  I look for chaos and instability soon!

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: July 27, 2009, 08:53:50 AM »
This news is arousing G-d's wrath!  I look for chaos and instability soon!
You mean more so than what we currently have? Oh my!
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
« Reply #9 on: July 27, 2009, 09:06:24 PM »
Some of us Christians (I dont like that term though) have notice the different VERSIONS of the bible have left out WORDS and even ENTIRE sentences....they keep changing it and changing it... >:( I had made the mistake of buying a NIV (new international version) and I noticed it was leaving out words/sentences....so I dont use it any longer.  I really need to get another Strong's Concordance, so I can study and do extensive word studies. (I like doing that).

Does anyone else here do that? word studies?
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #10 on: July 27, 2009, 10:04:58 PM »
NIV is a good translation but is not perfect. I am currently using an ESV, which is a bit more precise and literal, but it has some awkward paraphrasings in it here and there.

Offline Moijea

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #11 on: July 27, 2009, 10:25:09 PM »
I prefer the amplified translation.
The Price of Freedom, . . . . courage.