Author Topic: Progressive Feminist: Tammy Bruce, An Oxymoron?  (Read 7748 times)

adam613

Re: Progressive Feminist: Tammy Bruce, An Oxymoron?
« Reply #25 on: January 30, 2007, 11:27:30 PM »
>Excuse YOU Adam, please check on some history. I was not talking about Judaic culture. At one time states were so libertarian that laws against prostitution, abuse, incest, etc. were often nonexistent. There were many places in early (as in <1850) America where no laws governing family abuse existed.

Excuse me Chaim. I am very well read and many colonies in the 1600's did forbid wife beating. You do not know what you are talking about. I have read much about the backgrounds of the founding fathers. Women in those days did have many talents. In fact Washington's mother who was his father's second wife because his first wife died was the daughter of an illiterate mother and the women who married her was not looked upon highly for doing this. There was a large difference in age too. It sounds to me like you are a complete ignoramous Chaim and do not know anything about history. LIke I said your feminsts friends likely do HATE MEN. I don't know you Chaim but your posts do suggest to me that you are full of Misandry and would like to hurt other men if it benefits your own chances of meeting a women. Men overall in this country are facing more injustices then women are and you do not care Chaim.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #26 on: January 31, 2007, 02:54:08 PM »
The feminists do not speak for women, I can't speak for women cause I am a man. But really these feminists like Gloria Stienem and the rest are a bunch of hypocrites. These women make it sound its ok for women to not have men around.  They promote lesboism.  Saying its ok for a child to have homosexual parents to adopt them.  They are another piece of the puzzle of decay in the United States and the west.  They do not progress they set women off completely and give the wrong signals about women.  A child needs 2 parents to raise a mother and father. Not 2 mommies or 2 daddies.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #27 on: February 01, 2007, 02:54:33 AM »
Excuse me Chaim. I am very well read and many colonies in the 1600's did forbid wife beating. You do not know what you are talking about. I have read much about the backgrounds of the founding fathers. Women in those days did have many talents. In fact Washington's mother who was his father's second wife because his first wife died was the daughter of an illiterate mother and the women who married her was not looked upon highly for doing this. There was a large difference in age too. It sounds to me like you are a complete ignoramous Chaim and do not know anything about history. LIke I said your feminsts friends likely do HATE MEN. I don't know you Chaim but your posts do suggest to me that you are full of Misandry and would like to hurt other men if it benefits your own chances of meeting a women. Men overall in this country are facing more injustices then women are and you do not care Chaim.
You are a cultist... go move to an underground compound in the Idaho hills where you can live permanently with others of your ilk. If you can show me once where I implied that the Founding Fathers were wife-beaters or looked down on women I'll send you a hundred dollars. I think the fact that you have attacked Chaim ben Pesach for suggesting that women "civilize" men is enough to show anyone and everyone your true colors. From here on out your nonsense will garner no further response from me and I hope this is true of everyone else.

leo

« Reply #28 on: April 08, 2007, 11:02:25 PM »
??? :(