Author Topic: Fatah: No Recognition of Israel – Ever.  (Read 1190 times)

Offline Kahane99

• Junior JTFer
Fatah: No Recognition of Israel – Ever.
« on: July 24, 2009, 08:59:13 AM »
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/132544
Fatah: No Recognition of Israel – Ever
Maayana Miskin
7/23/09

Senior members of Mahmoud Abbas' Fatah have announced that their group will never recognize Israel, and will continue to call for war against Israel. “Fatah does not recognize Israel's right to exist, nor have we ever asked others to do so,” said senior Fatah member Rafik Natsheh, a close associate of Palestinian Authority (PA) Chairman Mahmoud Abbas.

Media reports, according to which Fatah has recognized Israel and has called on Hamas to do the same, are false, Natsheh said in an interview with the pan-Arab daily Al-Quds Al-Arabi. “It's all media nonsense. We don't ask other factions to recognize Israel; we ourselves do not recognize Israel,” he said.

Fatah controls the PA in Judea and Samaria, and is the party of Abbas. Unlike the rival breakaway PA led by Hamas in Gaza, the Fatah-led PA has agreed to recognize Israel, although it will not recognize Israel as a Jewish state.

The PA recognizes Israel because if it did not, it would not be able to “serve the Palestinian people,” Natsheh explained. However, Fatah does not have such constraints.

Not only will Fatah never recognize Israel, but it will never end its call for armed struggle against Israel, he said. “Let those who are deluding themselves hear: this will never happen,” he said.

A second senior Fatah member, Azzam el-Ahmed, agreed that Fatah would not drop its call to wage war on Israel.

Natsheh and Ahmed gave interviews in advance of the Fatah general assembly in early August, in which the organization will meet to discuss its goals and to hold elections. The meeting will be the first in approximately 20 years.

Offline Kahane99

• Junior JTFer
Re: Fatah: No Recognition of Israel – Ever.
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2009, 09:00:39 AM »
Why do dumb left wing Jews support these Terrortinians.

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2009, 09:03:11 AM »
Why do dumb left wing Jews support these Terrortinians.

Our enemies must die. ALL MUST DIE!
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2009, 09:17:12 AM »
To be fair, I will never recognize Fatah as a legitimate political party EVER.....

Offline Rightist2

• Full JTFer
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2009, 09:22:49 AM »
Send the Palestinian dogs to Jordan where they belong.

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2009, 10:15:28 AM »
The Arabs belong to the most part of Saudi Barbaria, the territory the wanna be kingdom of Jordan stands on is our land.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2009, 10:19:49 AM »
like it matters...what stops a movement from lying about recognizing Israel and then simply attempting to destroy it afterwards?

Even if a "Palestine" recognized Israel as a Jewish state, I still would NEVER recognize a "Palestine

How about them apples?
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: July 24, 2009, 11:22:06 AM »
To be fair, I will never recognize Fatah as a legitimate political party EVER.....

Yes great answer. Me too.  ;D
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #8 on: July 24, 2009, 12:23:45 PM »

Yes great answer. Me too.  ;D

Great answer from a great lady. :)
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #9 on: July 24, 2009, 03:49:38 PM »
There's no question that this is the TRUE position of Fatah / PLO.      These quotes in this article should be a reminder of the Taqiyya that Fatah/ PLO often uses in their attempt to disguise their intentions to destroy Israel.       
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #10 on: July 24, 2009, 06:16:11 PM »
This is nothing new but thanks for the post proving what I already knew  ;D
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #11 on: July 26, 2009, 11:35:40 PM »
This is a very appropriate response. along with whimsical "fakestinians"
Hayot Araviot Masrihot