Poll

What is your opinion of the so-called childfree movement?

Evil, evil, evil
7 (50%)
They are insane
5 (35.7%)
Has good and bad points
2 (14.3%)
Serves a purpose
0 (0%)
All in all good
0 (0%)
Other
0 (0%)
Do not know
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: "Childfree" Movement (Inspired by "Birther" Thread By Muman)  (Read 3668 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Here's a poll inspired by Muman's thread complaining about the term "birther" (which was coined by the childfree movement I believe). What do you all think of the "childfree" (childless by choice) movement? It's a very controversial topic, especially for a religious conservative forum like JTF, but I want to gauge people's opinions here.

"Childfrees" are people who do not have and do not want children. Quite often, they are ferociously and militantly hateful people who hate all children, mothers, and religion (although of course not all of them are like that). By and large they are fanatically in favor of abortion. Some common buzzwords or lingo they use are "sprog" (child), "breeder" (anyone who has kids), and "moo" (mother). Generally they fall into three categories: extremely ambitious, determined "career" or "calling" people, ideological fanatics who want negative population growth (i.e. they are into the environmental or feminist movements), and people who are unable to conceive and have decided to embrace their infertility and accept it rather than fight it and be depressed over their inability to bear or father their own kids. The final category of "childfrees" tends to be the most moderate and reasonable.

Several years ago I explored this movement in some depth. I was looking for deeply intellectual, passionate, philosophical people who could articulately explain this unusual way that G-d made them, but 99% of the time I found absolutely nothing of the sort. They did make some decent political points and arguments, but by and large they are not intellectual at all and are simply puffed up with pride--they consider themselves an elite class that is above the common man. As you already know, a lot of them are positively crazed with hatred of all children and all parents. Those people were just disgusting. The others (i.e. those who were not hateful) were still almost sans exception lunatic leftists.

I will not vote but I would say "other". Many people in this movement are purely evil, whereas some of them are just nuts. A few are simply very determined, fastidious people who know exactly the kind of lifestyle they want/need. All in all I do not think that this movement is a positive influence in the world, albeit I do think that good people who feel this way ought to have some kind of social network or fellowshipping outlet to organize around in order to find friends, mates, etc.

Edit: One anecdote that I should share is that the vast majority of "childfree" women I have had the pleasure (or displeasure) of meeting are not very pleasant people. Almost to a fault they are teases (or downright sociopaths), egomaniacs, airheads, mental cases, or at a minimum weak and flaky. At the present moment, I know of only one girl who is a hardcore "childfree" who is genuinely sweet, wholesome, and kind.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2009, 10:59:56 PM by Bonesfan »

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: "Childfree" Movement (Inspired by "Birther" Thread By Muman)
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2009, 11:14:44 PM »
I voted that they were evil because every board I've ever read of theirs has has been militantly pro-abortion and they celebrated the deaths of children, mothers, and pregnant women.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2009, 11:43:43 PM »
If they are pro-choice, than they are evil.  HOWEVER, if they are not... than I think its fine.  Is it similar to planned parenthood at all?

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2009, 11:47:50 PM »
If they are pro-choice, than they are evil.  HOWEVER, if they are not... than I think its fine.  Is it similar to planned parenthood at all?

Come on.... Their whole premise is a slap in the face to the G-d of Israel. Whose very first commandment, in the first Chapter of Genesis commands "Be fruitful and multiply". For a person to actively try not to have children is a violation of this. Of course these people are not worried about overpopulation in Africa, or other third world countries. These people just want to live their lives hedonistically and to have no responsibility to the future.

I am glad I do not know these people. This world is full of freaks, fruits, and nuts.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2009, 11:53:55 PM »
Is it similar to planned parenthood at all?
It is not a formal, official organization but generally it supports Planned Parenthood strongly.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2009, 12:05:05 AM »
They sound like a bunch of left wing wackos. 

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2009, 12:23:10 AM »
Pretty true. They are hypocrites too. They never, ever, ever complain about Turd World birthrates.

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2009, 12:23:57 AM »
I voted EVIL, EVIL and EVIL....
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: July 28, 2009, 12:49:33 AM »
its probably better that people like that don't have children anyway

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #9 on: July 28, 2009, 01:23:32 AM »
Finally, a post from t_h_j that doesn't involve defending Obama or arguing that Muslims aren't Muslims.

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: July 28, 2009, 01:44:29 AM »
Muslim Nazis who plan to defeat the West demographically must be happy.

The Childfree are Useful Idiots.

Do not put your trust in princes, nor in a son of man, in whom there is no help (Psalms 146:3)

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #11 on: July 28, 2009, 05:41:20 AM »
Voted evil because they are just like gays, not as evil but somewhat evil to them as their against the creation of life. You were born to create life simple as that.
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #12 on: July 28, 2009, 11:25:21 AM »
Finally, a post from t_h_j that doesn't involve defending Obama or arguing that Muslims aren't Muslims.

I know CF- THJ is a BIG huge BABY.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #13 on: July 28, 2009, 11:51:08 AM »

Come on.... Their whole premise is a slap in the face to the G-d of Israel. Whose very first commandment, in the first Chapter of Genesis commands "Be fruitful and multiply". For a person to actively try not to have children is a violation of this. Of course these people are not worried about overpopulation in Africa, or other third world countries. These people just want to live their lives hedonistically and to have no responsibility to the future.

I am glad I do not know these people. This world is full of freaks, fruits, and nuts.

But thats not what the question was.  I obviously think that it is imperative that Jews and Righteous gentiles have as many kids as they can (Im already on my second).  But for many others I think its best that they stay child-free.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: July 28, 2009, 12:09:11 PM »
I am shure I will have a great family one day.

I think it is a sin to spread this kind of stuff.

There where lots of sects beginning with the Gnosis who believed in a child free dying society. All failed for obvious reasons.

The only thing we have to do is to protect the children of our own bloodline from their vicious propaganda.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Online Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: July 28, 2009, 12:22:16 PM »
I voted they are insane because they preach a suicidal policy. I have no problem with people taking a personal choice of being child free, but to preach to other people this policy and to denounce people who actually procreate is evil and insane.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: July 28, 2009, 12:41:53 PM »
I voted they are insane because they preach a suicidal policy. I have no problem with people taking a personal choice of being child free, but to preach to other people this policy and to denounce people who actually procreate is evil and insane.

Me too.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #17 on: July 28, 2009, 12:50:38 PM »
Pretty true. They are hypocrites too. They never, ever, ever complain about Turd World birthrates.
I agree, this is precisely why I voted insane! They should just follow their logic and either terminate themselves or move to the third world to preach abstinence there.
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
« Reply #18 on: July 28, 2009, 03:52:24 PM »

keep projections to a minimum, thanks.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #19 on: July 28, 2009, 04:08:09 PM »

keep projections to a minimum, thanks.

:laugh:
Poor thing, you are a baby, everyone knows it lol
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Gentile

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #20 on: July 29, 2009, 01:13:57 AM »
I honestly know nothing of these "birther" people, have not done the research.  I do believe there's nothing wrong with a couple deciding not to have children, a good look at the world today could be a determining factor, as could the sheer cost of raising children from infants to college.  I am also pro life.  This is not a simple issue.

I also see no logic in trying to out-breed another race or nationality or whatever,  this is not fair to children being forced to fight a war they didn't start, but I'm sure muslims see it differently.

In my opinion it is simply too late for white America.  Before you know it there will be a black rabbi on every corner condemning all white zionists.

Very hard to be optimistic these days.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #21 on: July 29, 2009, 10:01:40 AM »
I had a neighbor who was in 'planned parenthood' which has similar goals, and she was an obvious leftist who supported 'choice'.

I told her that I had no problem with them promoting abstinence and other birth control methods, but they are sickening for supporting abortion.  As all libs do, she kept on bringing up coat hangers to support 'choice'.. and the more I spoke with her, I could tell that this whole organization was just a thinly veiled way to push for abortion rights. 

SO I think there is an analogy here.

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #22 on: July 29, 2009, 10:13:12 AM »
I honestly know nothing of these "birther" people, have not done the research.  I do believe there's nothing wrong with a couple deciding not to have children, a good look at the world today could be a determining factor, as could the sheer cost of raising children from infants to college.  I am also pro life.  This is not a simple issue.

I also see no logic in trying to out-breed another race or nationality or whatever,  this is not fair to children being forced to fight a war they didn't start, but I'm sure muslims see it differently.

In my opinion it is simply too late for white America.  Before you know it there will be a black rabbi on every corner condemning all white zionists.

I wholeheartedly agree with Gentile on this one. I have no children, but it's NOT by choice. I was lucky enough to see a child born, what a MIRACLE! And I raised my niece from infancy to 4 years old. I am blessed in so many ways. I look at the way the world is today and have to wonder WHY would anyone want to bring a child into THIS? How I wish we could go back to living in a more compassionate respectful world.
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #23 on: July 29, 2009, 10:15:53 AM »

I agree completely with you. I would support the childfree movement if it dropped the hatred and simply focused on why some people do not want or should not have kids or the societal reasons why it might make sense not to have them. Unfortunately it's a seething mass of bile and lunacy.