Author Topic: Neturei Karta does even collaborate with Iranians!?  (Read 780 times)

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
Neturei Karta does even collaborate with Iranians!?
« on: July 27, 2009, 03:38:54 PM »
http://www.nkusa.org/Foreign_Language/Farsi/FarsiPamphlit3.pdf

A pamphlet calling on Iranians around the world to boycott Israeli products and to stand firmly behind the "Palestinian" people!
I am shocked to see them hating us Zionist Jews so much that they wish our DEATH!!!!  :o

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: Neturei Karta does even collaborate with Iranians!?
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2009, 05:56:21 PM »
It is even worse than that, Hyades. NK actually even supports neo-Nazis like David Duke and they deny the Holocaust.

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2009, 06:17:20 PM »
It is even worse than that, Hyades. NK actually even supports neo-Nazis like David Duke and they deny the Holocaust.
:o :o :o I have never really cared about NK, but recently I am much more aware of what they do. And I must say that I am shocked!  >:(

Offline Geert Akbar

• Full JTFer
    • My JTF video zootube channel
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2009, 10:15:30 PM »

Thats right. They actually were the only Jews that attended A-Jad's Holocaust denial conference.
"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants."
-Thomas Jefferson

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2009, 02:45:15 AM »
What a stupid kind of people! So none of them actually ever met a holocaust survivor and even less had one in their family.  >:(