General Category > General Discussion

please pray for me...I thought i was over with the landlord problems, I guess no

(1/2) > >>

~Hanna~:
 :::D 8)

He just will not leave me alone. I got a bill in the mail now...after all the harrassment I had to endure from him, inadequate housing, rent raised 5 times in a year, etc. (my electric bill here is 25 dollars a month, there it was over 100 on the time payment plan)...if that tells you anything.

Now he thinks I owe him more money....

:::D

I didnt even have a working stove for months.

I had to endure him hanging around outside my livingroom, kitchen and bedroom windows all the time. Then I put in curtains, he wrote me up for that. The week I was TRYING to move out (3 weeks after surgury) he was harrassing me then.

Im calling my attorneys tomorrow.

Boyana:
My prayers are with you..

I am Serbian,we do not call lawyers for help,just some tough friends or relatives.
They can fix landlord.

>:(

~Hanna~:
We cant do that here, well, I have nobody to call...but if anyone gets harmed, its automatic prison time by the harmer, here...

if there is blood, only.

--- Quote from: Boyana on July 28, 2009, 03:31:40 AM ---My prayers are with you..

I am Serbian,we do not call lawyers for help,just some tough friends or relatives.
They can fix landlord.

>:(

--- End quote ---

Spectator:
Do you have the signed rental agreement that says how much you owe to him? He can't demand more than stated there.

Irish Zionist:
My prayers are with you Hanna, hope it all works out for you, please let us know if you won.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version