Author Topic: Backlash on Imus' comments  (Read 25246 times)

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
Re: Backlash on Imus' comments
« Reply #100 on: May 10, 2007, 02:03:58 PM »
That stuff is garbage. Why would you want to listen to it?
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #101 on: May 10, 2007, 06:17:15 PM »
Because it's fun!

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #102 on: May 11, 2007, 09:05:04 PM »
After Sharpton's recent comments about mormons, is why I want Imus back on the air.

Sharpton is debating Imus' producer on Hannity&Colmes.

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #103 on: May 14, 2007, 12:47:19 PM »
On this debate, Imus' producer wanted to know who made sharpton the PC cheif.  At least he made sharpton look like a fool.

Imerica

« Reply #104 on: May 14, 2007, 03:14:12 PM »
On this debate, Imus' producer wanted to know who made sharpton the PC cheif.  At least he made sharpton look like a fool.
Sorry, but Sharpton does that all by himself.

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #105 on: May 14, 2007, 04:44:01 PM »
Sorry, but Sharpton does that all by himself.

That made me laugh out loud!
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #106 on: May 14, 2007, 05:51:57 PM »
Good.  I can't believe that this post has 8 pages on it.  It's the most of any of my posts on this fourm.

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
« Reply #107 on: May 14, 2007, 07:03:40 PM »
Imus's producer did not impress me. The first thing he did was to shake that primates paw. It makes me sick to see all these white self haters like hannity and lou dobbs and the slut paula zhan call this primate 'reverend'. If you read any of sharpton's books you will find out that he was reverenized and baptize on the same day by non other that hymie town spitter whore monger adulterer mail order rev jesse jackson. These blacks just take the title of rev, bishop, pope (not to confused with pimp) and what ever else they feel like. If you notice that sharpton has added the title Doctor to his name. He has no formal education at all. All these blacks have made up phoney degrees. I would never call him anything but a liar, anti semite, white hater, wife cheater and an a rabble rouser. He and his rent a riot have cause the crown heights pogram and the destruction at Freddies. The white trash who bow and scrape in front should have been in Freedies when the fire was started.

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #108 on: May 14, 2007, 09:20:05 PM »
It does make me sick that they pay so much attention to Sharpton and Jackson who everyone knows are 2 race baiters and claim racism everywhere they turn.

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #109 on: May 15, 2007, 12:28:37 PM »
LET'S GO IMUS!!!!  YOU'RE THE BEST!!!

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #110 on: May 15, 2007, 04:51:32 PM »
Imus is wrongly and unjustly being accused of racism but he's still says sick things and isn't a good person.

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #111 on: May 15, 2007, 07:33:42 PM »
In spite of all the "racial" things he has said over the years, he does alot of charity work for kids with cancer with his ranch of his in New Mexico.

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
« Reply #112 on: May 16, 2007, 06:51:47 AM »
I have no respect for Imus since he caved in and went on al shaprton's radio show. He caved in, period. What Imus should have done was to tell all the liberals that he would only fund white children's welfare and no more darkies. Since they called him a racist why not act like one. Let al and jesse take care of all the little niglets that have cancer and let Imus take care of the white kids. It sounds harsh, but let the primitives see what it would be like without self hating whites taking care of blacks and let the blacks take care of their own. We know what will happen.

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #113 on: May 16, 2007, 08:56:36 PM »
Imus also lost credibility with me also for appering on Sharpton's show.  The only place he should have went to first was to Rutgers to apologize to the team before anyone else.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #114 on: May 16, 2007, 09:12:05 PM »
Imus also lost credibility with me also for appering on Sharpton's show.  The only place he should have went to first was to Rutgers to apologize to the team before anyone else.
Imus should have retired when he was done spinning stacks of wax. Being a talk show host was above his abilities. He was an ass kiss for years to the very folks who did him in. He became as bad as the evil animals he would bring on his show to boost ratings. One day he would be agreeing with a Black guest on his show and the next day he would be calling blacks  nappy headed hoes. 
« Last Edit: May 16, 2007, 09:35:36 PM by cjd »
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #115 on: July 13, 2007, 11:09:51 AM »
Let's go IMUS!!!!!!

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #116 on: July 26, 2007, 07:23:10 PM »
I heard that Imus maybe back on the air in 2008 to comment on the election next year.  If it's true, IT'S GREAT NEWS!!!!!!!!

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #117 on: November 28, 2007, 06:04:09 PM »
I'm glad that Imus is coming back on the air on Monday.