Author Topic: Backlash on Imus' comments  (Read 25242 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: Backlash on Imus' comments
« Reply #25 on: April 11, 2007, 12:52:06 AM »
Strictly individually speaking Imus' comments WERE mean, but do other shock jocks like Howard Stern and Opie and Anthony feel heat to retract every ridiculous cruel thing they say?

Imus is a worm for agreeing to grovel before those black Hitlers.

Offline Fruit of thy loins

• Master JTFer
« Reply #26 on: April 11, 2007, 04:27:50 AM »
Some black Africans say that African-Americans are very different, more aggressive and less motivated to succeed.

The general rule is that a negro can enter a Western country, with a big happy smile on his face, clapping his hands and gyrating his hips with joy, and will for some time be very respectful towards the whites, and will seduce many a young white beauty with his pearly-white teeth and the mischievous glint in his eyes - but after living in the West for a while, his children will start to turn bad, and by the time he is a grandparent his family will have devolved back to the level of the ape.

Why is this?

I should like to see this phenomenon analysed by some skilled sociologists.

I think that the white woman lures the black man into temptation.
Every white woman deserves the black man of her dreams.  But what does every white man deserve?

• Master JTFer
« Reply #27 on: April 11, 2007, 04:31:40 AM »
The [censored] in the sports team will have one-hundred times as many white women in bed than white guys like this talk show host ever will.

These [censored] should be apologizing to us for the fact that we can't get any action with our women any more, since they are always out on 'girl's nights', eyeing up young blacks, and indulging their wildest passions with them, and bearing their biracial babies.
Every white woman deserves the black man of her dreams.  But what does every white man deserve?

• Master JTFer
« Reply #28 on: April 11, 2007, 04:37:39 AM »
I was watching a sports event held in the Netherlands once and all the black guys were hopping up and down, grabbing their crotches, laughing, pacing about, getting ready for the event.  Two groups of attractive blonde women were eyeing them up, captivated by the spectacle.  This was all caught on camera.

The white guys making commentary said nothing about big black guys grabbing their crotches and waving at the camera while really sexy blonde atheletes were licking their lips.  The white guys on screen looked a bit disapproving and insecure.  But white guys aren't allowed to say anything.  We have to sit back and watch RACIST white women take over the whole world and forcibly negrify everything.

We need to smash these white female supremacists!

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #29 on: April 11, 2007, 06:35:05 AM »
The schvartzas in the sports team will have one-hundred times as many white women in bed than white guys like this talk show host ever will.

These schvartzas should be apologizing to us for the fact that we can't get any action with our women any more, since they are always out on 'girl's nights', eyeing up young blacks, and indulging their wildest passions with them, and bearing their biracial babies.
Fruit these were women :D
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

NoahideGentile

« Reply #30 on: April 11, 2007, 02:30:40 PM »
Strictly individually speaking Imus' comments WERE mean, but do other shock jocks like Howard Stern and Opie and Anthony feel heat to retract every ridiculous cruel thing they say?

Imus is a worm for agreeing to grovel before those black Hitlers.

I've listened to Opie and Anthony for years (they are nothing like they use to be by the way). Imus should've taken HS and O&A's advice by refusing to apologize, not that he apologized he is at Al sharpton and Jackson's mercy.

Still, it would be interesting to see what his take on the Imus situation is.

I've listened, Stern is against Imus and hopes he will be fired.

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #31 on: April 11, 2007, 05:37:23 PM »
The other shock jocks do and say worse than what Imus said.  On WPLJ raido here in New York, had a contest when 2 women "[censored]-slap" each other.  How come women groups didn't protest this.  But, Imus insulted a women's basketball team where all but 2 of the players, are black he can't insult them.  Is chaim going to talk about this topic on his 'Take back America" show?  Please let me know.

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #32 on: April 11, 2007, 07:05:23 PM »
According to Sharpton you can make fun of everbody except blacks.

Sharpton owes people many apologies: The most recent being the Duke University Lacrosse Scandal. 

Sean Hannity has the correct points about Sharpton and Jesse Jackson: With all the racist attacks they've attacked whites and Jews with over the years, isn't it hypocrisy for them to be leading the attacks against Imus?

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #33 on: April 11, 2007, 07:24:33 PM »
I agree with you 100%

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
« Reply #34 on: April 12, 2007, 06:46:10 AM »
If imus has any kind of nuts he would kick all the black kids he has given free medical treatments and shelter to out on the streets. The more you give the primitives the more they want. They are a completely helpless things that need to prey on white people to take care of them. They have no concept of what it is to live in a civilized society. Did you ever hear of a liberal saying, 'I want to move to a black neighborhood to raise my children and live amongst the natives', I never did. Even liberals are smart enough not to do that. But the liberal will demand imus be fired. They make me sick. Liberalism is a mental illness that no one has a cure for. I heard one of the black nappy headed head hunter nubiam scholar speak the other day. Her ebonics were flawless, she could say 'axed' and 'I be hurt' with the best of them. This thing is considered to be an academic success story. It is sad that we pander to these former tree dwellers but we are so afraid of their violent reactions that we let it go on and on.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #35 on: April 12, 2007, 07:15:46 AM »
If imus has any kind of nuts he would kick all the black kids he has given free medical treatments and shelter to out on the streets. The more you give the primitives the more they want. They are a completely helpless things that need to prey on white people to take care of them. They have no concept of what it is to live in a civilized society. Did you ever hear of a liberal saying, 'I want to move to a black neighborhood to raise my children and live amongst the natives', I never did. Even liberals are smart enough not to do that. But the liberal will demand imus be fired. They make me sick. Liberalism is a mental illness that no one has a cure for. I heard one of the black nappy headed head hunter nubiam scholar speak the other day. Her ebonics were flawless, she could say 'axed' and 'I be hurt' with the best of them. This thing is considered to be an academic success story. It is sad that we pander to these former tree dwellers but we are so afraid of their violent reactions that we let it go on and on.
I was watching the news the other day and one of the team members came on and was moaning how "she be scared for life" due to Imus and his comments. I could see the ~$$~ signs ringing in her eyes. Animals like this could destroy the world if left unattended and some comments by a has been radio show host scared her for life what a crock.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2007, 07:17:21 AM by cjd »
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline takebackourtemple

• Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #36 on: April 12, 2007, 08:08:01 AM »
   A loss for free speech. MSNBC dropped Imus. As outrageous as this is, it will only get worse. I wonder who is next.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #37 on: April 12, 2007, 11:34:34 AM »
If you really want to stick it to Sharpton and his cronies, you donate money to Imus' radiothon today or tomorrow morning. 

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #38 on: April 12, 2007, 03:50:58 PM »
Please donate money to Imus' charities.  It will stick it to sharpton

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #39 on: April 12, 2007, 05:42:20 PM »
Today, CBS has caved in to Al Sharpton and his cronies by firing Don Imus.  THIS IS A DISGRACE!!  If Imus can be fired for bashing a basketball team, I wonder what Sharpton has to say what Chaim says on his shows.  I would like to know what Jimmy Sullivan has to say.  I hope he answers this post.

Offline takebackourtemple

• Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #40 on: April 12, 2007, 11:04:40 PM »
If Imus can be fired for bashing a basketball team, I wonder what Sharpton has to say what Chaim says on his shows.

Sharpton attacked Imus because he was weak. Who has Sharpton attacked for a prolonged period of time that hasn't fought back? If Imus had apologized to the basketball team but stood his ground against Sharpton and Jackson, he would still have his job.
   The charities are also insteresting. We never hear about equivalent charities sponsored by Jackson or Sharpton. They take all the money for themselves. The Imus phonophon which benefits blacks is no going to make much less money. We won't see Jackson or Sharpton make any attempts to raise the difference.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #41 on: April 12, 2007, 11:30:02 PM »
What buying power do the blacks have that CBS and MSNBC were so afraid of losing due to Imus' comments? They're all a bunch of welfare monkeys.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #42 on: April 13, 2007, 11:14:48 AM »
CBS and MSNBC were scared silly what Sharpton and Jackson were planning to do.  They will protest outside their studios till they got what they wanted.  They did yesterday when Imus was fired.  Is Chaim going to talk about this on either Ask JTF or his Take back America shows?  Please let me know.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #43 on: April 13, 2007, 11:31:47 AM »
CBS and MSNBC were scared silly what Sharpton and Jackson were planning to do.  They will protest outside their studios till they got what they wanted.  They did yesterday when Imus was fired.  Is Chaim going to talk about this on either Ask JTF or his Take back America shows?  Please let me know.
I am not so sure about  the viewership of MSNBC because I never watched it much but if blacks were to boycot CBS 2/3 of their viewership would be gone. I have a strange suspicion MSNBC is in the same boat.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #44 on: April 13, 2007, 11:37:16 AM »
Re:  "...if blacks were to boycot CBS 2/3 of their viewership would be gone..."

Then, the solution should be clear...

We should boycott CBS, as well as that particular 2/3 of their viewership!

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #45 on: April 13, 2007, 03:55:38 PM »
Re:  "...if blacks were to boycot CBS 2/3 of their viewership would be gone..."

Then, the solution should be clear...

We should boycott CBS, as well as that particular 2/3 of their viewership!
I'm way ahead of the pack on that boycott I haven't watched what I call the low channels on TV (2 CBS , 4 NBC etc.) in years. I have been watching FOX News now and then but even that is not what it use to be. Fox is about the best you can do here  New York.

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #46 on: April 13, 2007, 06:02:36 PM »
Does anyone know about Chaim's views on this topic?

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #47 on: April 16, 2007, 04:56:02 PM »
Today on Oprah, Sharpton was on it.  It looks like that he won't go after the rappers as hard as he did Imus.  BIG SURPRISE!!!!!!  Only white "racists" he goes after.  Did Chaim ever talked about this topic on the "Ask JTF" or "Take Back America" shows yet?  Does anyone have an answer for me?

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
« Reply #48 on: April 17, 2007, 06:46:18 PM »
Oprah is an admitted crack head whore. I also heard said how jesse jackson 'fills' her full of 'pride'. What and who do you think that this slob whore would invite on her program, Chaim? I don't think so. Any way, I would not want our leader being subjected to the stench that come from that filthly animal whore. Can you imagine the stench in the summer time from that thing. Her paid biped, the basketball player steadman must be paid very well to climb that piece of garbage at night.

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #49 on: April 17, 2007, 07:02:26 PM »
We all know that Oprah is gay.  She has sex with that "friend" Gail.  Everyone knows it.