General Category > General Discussion

"Day of Wrath" - Worldwide protests by Christians

(1/3) > >>

SW:
Last Sunday came after church services in many parts of the Christian world, sometimes violent riots against Muslims. This was triggered by killings of Christians in Yemen, Iraq, Egypt, in Turkey, Mauritania and Somalia, as well as the destruction of a new Coptic church built in Upper Egypt and to terrorize and forcible expulsion of a French priest in Lorraine by Muslims within the past six weeks.

Days before the Vatican had under the motto "If a member suffers, all the members suffer with a worldwide" Day of Wrath "was proclaimed and the Muslim boycott companies demanded. Two in June this year in Yemen killed Christian missionaries were from the Pope explained to "martyrs of the Gospel".

In Germany alone, thousands protested on Sunday called on Christians and attached on the streets of retribution for their beliefs humiliated and murdered siblings all over the world. In Berlin drew an angry lot before a Neuköllner Islam mosque and chanted hostile slogans. It received several windows of the building to rupture. The visibly intimidated imam and some Muslim youths, in the premises of a mosque Bastel course held for children, tried in vain with the mob to talk to. Hundreds of mosques burned down by angry Christians all over Europe.

Muslims in Australia attacked Christian Church because of the violence in Europe. An enraged multitude of Christians and Jews beaten the radical Muslims to death. As response of the violence of thousands of Uyghurs a Chinese Buddhist entered a room in a mosque in north west China and opened the fire. He killed 29 people and wounding 150. An eyewitness told the Chinese media "He was trying to kill as many people as possible and described how there were dead bodies and blood everywhere."

Islamic organizations issued a joint declaration in which the violence of individual Christians sentenced, but sympathy for the protests expressed. A spokesman said "We need more Christians to approach and ask, therefore, also the religious scholars in Saudi Arabia and at the Azhar University, is clearly for the global Islamic imperialism to apologize, especially among the atheists and other religious minorities in Muslim countries have to suffer. These states are a blot on the face of Islam."

"Enough is enough", that's the motto of many Christian churches in Europe. A priest in Lyon (France) called for the boycott of Islamic products and shops. The pope was upset about the violence of Christians all over the world and called for peace and harmony. A few Bishops disagreed with the popes statements. They were "thrown out" of the Christian church.

Angry Uyghurs about the massacre in north west China

London

A mosque in Munich

Angry Hindus burned the Quran too

This topic is (sadly) only satire

mord:
You made me happy till i read the bottom of the page

SW:

--- Quote from: mord on July 28, 2009, 11:19:17 AM ---You made me happy till i read the bottom of the page

--- End quote ---

Like I said, "sadly satire". But I hope the day will come!

mord:

--- Quote from: German Kahanist on July 28, 2009, 11:21:39 AM ---
--- Quote from: mord on July 28, 2009, 11:19:17 AM ---You made me happy till i read the bottom of the page

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---
Yes that will be great

SW:

--- Quote from: mord on July 28, 2009, 11:22:18 AM ---
--- Quote from: German Kahanist on July 28, 2009, 11:21:39 AM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---
Yes that will be great

--- End quote ---

I am optimistic.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version