General Category > General Discussion

L. Farrakhan states that M. Jackson was a victim of "Zionist leaders"

<< < (3/5) > >>

~Hanna~:
I think he thinks he is channelling the spirit of Malcom X or something... :laugh: not sure.

arksis:

--- Quote from: eb22 on July 29, 2009, 12:12:55 PM ---This related article demonstrates that even the ultra hideous Louis Farrakhan knows Barack Hussein Obama's true loyalties.     The last paragraph of this article speaks volumes:

http://www.suntimes.com/news/metro/1686329,CST-NWS-farr27.article

--- End quote ---

Thanks eb, you are so right, it speaks volumes......here are the last 2 paragraphs:
Personally, I think obama is THE biggest racist in this entire country. HE is the one dividing everyone and no one else.

In speaking of Jackson finding his roots in the black community, Farrakhan said President Obama did the same when he said police "acted stupidly" in arresting Harvard University Professor Henry Louis Gates Jr. Obama later said that he had used a poor choice of words.

"His [Obama's] black started coming out," Farrakhan said. "He had to pull that fella back in. Underneath, it shows you all his brilliance, his magnificence ... he's one of the brothers."

TruthSpreader:
Louis Farracoon needs to hurray up and croak.

MasterWolf1:
Louis Farrakoon, doesn't he have cancer? I can't wait till he have exploding tumors and just drop dead

angryChineseKahanist:
Has this ape come out of the closet yet?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version