Author Topic: Fascist in Hungary robbed a synagogue  (Read 705 times)

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
Fascist in Hungary robbed a synagogue
« on: July 30, 2009, 09:15:33 AM »
Shalom JTF!

Nobody speaks about it. I ask why? Disgusting what happened in Hungary now!

http://www.zalaihirlap.hu/legfrissebb_hirek/20090723_zsinagoga_kanizsa

I just read this article. A neo-fascist young man was arrested because he robbed the beautiful synagogue of Nagykanizsa town. He also damaged the house of G-d. It is shameful. Shameful! I really have enough...  >:(

Of course neo-nazis say that the criminal was a Gypsy (though many gypsies do crimes they are always in band without except). The young nazi was alone, and damaged the building not only robbed. The Jews also got threating messages from nazis nowdays in Hungary. I'm going to write an article about it in Hungarian.

ProudAndZionist
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: Fascist in Hungary robbed a synagogue
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2009, 09:21:10 AM »
Shalom JTF!

Nobody speaks about it. I ask why? Disgusting what happened in Hungary now!

http://www.zalaihirlap.hu/legfrissebb_hirek/20090723_zsinagoga_kanizsa

I just read this article. A neo-fascist young man was arrested because he robbed the beautiful synagogue of Nagykanizsa town. He also damaged the house of G-d. It is shameful. Shameful! I really have enough...  >:(

Of course neo-nazis say that the criminal was a Gypsy (though many gypsies do crimes they are always in band without except). The young nazi was alone, and damaged the building not only robbed. The Jews also got threating messages from nazis nowdays in Hungary. I'm going to write an article about it in Hungarian.

ProudAndZionist

When will they post his photo?
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2009, 09:36:56 AM »
I really hope very soon...the gypsies are afraid of the church. They don't steal from a synagogue, only once they did in Veszprém but many Jewish cemeteries were damaged by neo-nazis who painted swastika and etc...

We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2009, 11:05:09 AM »
May all the Nazis die of terminal cancer!
Do not put your trust in princes, nor in a son of man, in whom there is no help (Psalms 146:3)