Author Topic: ROTFLMAO: 53 Year-Old Stalking 16-Year-Old Miley Cyrus  (Read 846 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
ROTFLMAO: 53 Year-Old Stalking 16-Year-Old Miley Cyrus
« on: July 30, 2009, 03:11:59 PM »
Disney Warns LAPD Of Crazed Miley Cyrus Fan

http://www.tmz.com/2009/07/29/disney-warns-lapd-about-obsessed-miley-fan/

Heard this recently on Good Day LA (Fox News in Los Angeles, KTTV-11). I don't condone stalking and I certainly do not hope Cyrus is harmed, but this was just too funny to resist posting. A 53-year-old man claims that Cyrus is sending him subliminal messages that they are supposed to be together... that's freakin' classic.  :::D :::D :::D

Once again, I don't hate Cyrus and don't want anything to happen to her--but then again, I can't say that I am a particular fan of hers either. This great moral influence has a boyfriend six years older than she is, who sleeps over at her house with her parents' blessing. Does anyone buy it that they're not having sex? Just maybe, this is a wakeup call from G-d to her. Will she heed it?

Bonesfan

Quote from: tmz.com
Disney Warns LAPD about Obsessed Miley Fan
Posted Jul 29th 2009 3:45PM by TMZ Staff

Nobody has Miley Cyrus' back like Disney.

TMZ has learned some seriously concerned big wigs at the company informed the LAPD about the recent arrest of a 53-year-old obsessed fan in Georgia who claims Miley sends him "secret messages" through her TV show.

Georgia cops arrested Mark McLeod for disorderly conduct on June 23 in Tybee Island, GA -- and during the incident cops say the guy made some very frightening statements about Miley.

According to the police report, McLeod claimed he was "great friends with Miley" -- and that Miley had "told him to come see her today."

Cops say McLeod also said, "I will f***ing be with Miley ... we're supposed to be together and [the cops] couldn't stop it."

Here's the creepiest part -- cops say McLeod claimed Miley sent him "secret messages" on her television show directed only to him and that McLeod also boasted about having "thousands of pictures and letters to Miley on his computer."

Cops say McLeod also stated he mailed two $2,000 diamond rings to Miley along with some "special private presents." The report also states that McLeod ranted that "Miley is only with the Jonas brother for the press."

After McLeod's arrest, law enforcement sources tell us the LAPD got a call from Disney informing them about what went down because Miley lives in L.A. We're told there is no active investigation by the LAPD into McLeod but they are aware of the situation.

Now to knock the creepy up a notch ... here's footage of McLeod shot by the New York Daily News in March, when he showed up to Miley's book signing in NYC and said he wanted Miley to marry him.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: ROTFLMAO: 53 Year-Old Stalking 16-Year-Old Miley Cyrus
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2009, 03:24:43 PM »
This is very common amongst the schizos i had 1 guy tell me the Actress Katherine Heigl sent him messages now resides together with him in a coke bottle
« Last Edit: July 30, 2009, 03:56:40 PM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline MrPatriot1776

• Full JTFer
    • YouTube Channel - MrPatriot1776
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2009, 03:35:13 PM »
This is very common amongst the schizos i had 1 guy tell me the Actress Katherine Heigl sent him messages now resides together with him in a coke bottler

Wow. I was going to say that too.
Patriots! Capitalists! Jews! Gentiles! Lovers of freedom! Subscribe to my YouTube channel:
http://www.youtube.com/MrPatriot1776

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2009, 03:56:26 PM »
This is very common amongst the schizos i had 1 guy tell me the Actress Katherine Heigl sent him messages now resides together with him in a coke bottler

Wow. I was going to say that too.
:laugh:
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03