Author Topic: The 'Holy Father' does something right for a change  (Read 7297 times)

wonderfulgoy

The 'Holy Father' does something right for a change
« on: September 15, 2006, 01:10:10 AM »
Muslim anger grows at Pope speech

A statement from the Vatican has failed to quell criticism of Pope Benedict XVI from Muslim leaders, after he made a speech about the concept of holy war.

Speaking in Germany, the Pope quoted a 14th Century Christian emperor who said Muhammad had brought the world only "evil and inhuman" things.

The head of the Muslim Brotherhood said the Pope's remarks "aroused the anger of the whole Islamic world".

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/5347876.stm

May G-d bless the Pope for this remark!

wonderfulgoy

Re: The 'Holy Father' does something right for a change
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2006, 01:11:21 AM »
Even the best of the Muslims should be utterly destroyed.

Offline Yoel

• Full JTFer
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2006, 01:12:55 AM »
Hmmm.. First I didn't like him much as he made some anti-Israel statements in the past.

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2006, 01:33:11 AM »
I still dont like him for his anti-Israel statements >:(
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2006, 07:51:38 AM »
And the rest of the story......

From AP:
"On Thursday, the Vatican said the pope had not intended to offend Muslim sensibilities with the remarks."

From AFX News LImited:
"The pope's official spokesman later issued a response, saying that Benedict respected Islam but rejected violence motivated by religion."

Just once I'd like to see someone stand up and say "Yes, I made those comments and I stand by them because they are true!" instead of what seems to be the norm today; make a factual comment that you truly believe, have someone condemn it and come out with an official "apology" for offending anyone's sensitivities.

Unless we are able to purge ourselves of this sickness, we will not be able to defeat our enemies.
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2006, 09:38:05 AM »
Ann Coulter has said things like we need to destroy Islam and refuses to renounce her statements ;D
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Offline Yoel

• Full JTFer
« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2006, 11:49:54 AM »
Ann Coulter has said things like we need to destroy Islam and refuses to renounce her statements ;D

Thats why JTF adores her :)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #7 on: September 15, 2006, 06:24:22 PM »
I love Ann Coulter she is such an inspiration
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline genteelgentile

• Pro JTFer
  • Chaim Ben Pesach- Civil Rights Leader 4 The Ages
« Reply #8 on: September 15, 2006, 10:16:56 PM »
AH poor towelheads are mad WWAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!  That said, I wish Pope Blah blah would stand by his statements.
I LOVE dogs because muslims do not!!!!  Have your dog kiss a muslim today!

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #9 on: September 15, 2006, 11:30:48 PM »
Towelheads are always mad and will find any excuse to bring out their barbarism... Example the Mohammed cartoon..I wouldn't mind if they had a Mohammed cartoon contest I'd enter it.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

gentilerighteous

« Reply #10 on: September 16, 2006, 02:25:47 AM »
Muslim anger grows at Pope speech

A statement from the Vatican has failed to quell criticism of Pope Benedict XVI from Muslim leaders, after he made a speech about the concept of holy war.

Speaking in Germany, the Pope quoted a 14th Century Christian emperor who said Muhammad had brought the world only "evil and inhuman" things.

The head of the Muslim Brotherhood said the Pope's remarks "aroused the anger of the whole Islamic world".

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/5347876.stm

May G-d bless the Pope for this remark!

Yep, called a fukken damn raghead a fukken damn raghead (although that is NOT the terminilogy he used)

El Cabong!

Pope: DO NOT APOLOGIZE ! ! !
« Reply #11 on: September 16, 2006, 01:33:18 PM »
Where was the outrage from the muslims when saddam hussein killed over 200,000 of his own people in poison gas attacks? Where is the outrage when muslims are killing innocent muslims in suicide attacks in Iraq? Where is the outrage when Iran allows the barbaric bloodthirsty stoning of a woman who has been raped?
Let a pope repeat an ancient quote from a dead emperor and these ignorant uneducated cannibals get in a hissy fit over words.

If the Catholic church apologizes I will think of them just as I think of the dirty muslim religion. Apologizing to the muslims is tantamount to the Catholics surrendering to muslim. If the pope apologizes, i will no longer think of him as the leader of the Catholic church, but as an appeaser and follower of muslim opinion.

What muslims need to do is apologize to the world for bringing such a hateful, sinister, murderous, destructive and sinful religion to this world.

El Cabong!

« Reply #12 on: September 16, 2006, 01:45:12 PM »
A religion that practices hate, violence and murder needs not be apologized to. When women can be stoned to death for being raped, a poor destitute person gets his hand cut off for stealing food, 9 year old girls forced into rape (marriage) by their own parents and their own religious leaders are behind it, you know this a twisted, sick, cult of blood thirsty primitive animals. And you have people who defend this rabid cult and tell you that it is a "peaceful" religion. A religion that stifles progress, enslaves women, brainwashes the young into killing themselves for the sake of killing innocent people who don't agree with them. Oh, yeah, they need apologize to the WORLD for allowing this stupid stone age belief to have been allowed to exist.

Top muslim clerics can shout death to America, death to Israel, kill all infidels and no one chastises them or calls for their apology. This is the outrage in all this. We let those animals say whatever they want and they've gotten used to it. No one cares what they're saying until one of them puts a bomb under your ass.

Let a pope quote and ancient andcorrect observation made by a dead emperor and muslims get bent outta shape. And all this while they still stone women for being raped.

gentilerighteous

« Reply #13 on: September 16, 2006, 02:57:05 PM »
ONE Disagreement, there IS NO SUCH THING as an innocent Muslim. 1.5  bilion muslims = 1.5 billion terrorists. The muslims are taught hate of non muslims form they day they are born to the day the sand whiggers grow up (I use THAT term very loosely). The world would be better off without Islam and Arabs. Men WOmen or CHildren. Punk ass mother fukker ahmedinijab or any other raghead dont like it? Tell the mother fukker raghead to come get it. CHRISTIANITY will rule from the Apex of Everest downwar to the sea. From the North Pole to the South Pole.
DEATH TO ISLAM!
DEATH TO ALL  ARABS!

gentilerighteous

« Reply #14 on: September 16, 2006, 03:20:16 PM »

It was spoken by a nazi

we would both go to hell

forever to hear

the clanging of eerie bells

to this nazi I proclaim

meet us there o do.

For impudence moronic

is that which hates a Jew

For it all made obvious

and this forum to see

You will have to decide

which of these pics is  ME!

DEATH TO ISLAM!

DEATH TO ARABS!

Rhuan

« Reply #15 on: September 16, 2006, 03:47:14 PM »
I alternatively say that all muslims are innocent. I would say that it is Islam itself at fault, not the individuals.

gentilerighteous

« Reply #16 on: September 16, 2006, 04:02:45 PM »
Fukken Islam aint at fault but the fukken arabs are? THAT is what I havelearned to expect from you, rhuan,  You would say those nice Christian Boys that Highjacked 4 apriplanes on 91101 and hit 3 of their targets, and a bunch of moslems forced the fourth one to crash land in Pennsylvania. Which DOES BTW remind me of something I said once. I wish just one time an American, Jew, Christian, (or the like) would highjack a raghead airliner and slam it into a skyscraper in the middle of downtown tehran. (IF there are any there) . WOULDNT THATA BE GREAT? Or that a Judaeo Christian SUicide Bomber would blow himself up in a crowded raghead neighbor hood? THAT  would be great too.

Rhuan

« Reply #17 on: September 16, 2006, 04:46:44 PM »
You've got it totally backwards, Islam is evil I just think that the people themselves are not really at fault, they are brainwashed.