Author Topic: God bless this woman, someone demanding in town hall for that birth certificate  (Read 609 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
Oh that was good. Maybe she can get on some talk shows somewhere...eventually...
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
She is feared by even some so called right radio shows
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
Good for her. I wish I had been there. I would have stood up with her showing my Birth certificate as well!

Obviously there is a MAJOR, MAJOR conspiracy on a massive scale to protect this illegal president.
Obama could have stopped this dead in it's tracks if he had cooperated and given what was demanded of him, a certified copy of his birth certificate.

So the CIA, the FBI, Generals of our Military and every politician in Washington D.C. seems to be ignoring this matter, I wonder why?

Shalom - Dox   

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Yes,

I read on FOX today that two police officers were fired for doing a criminal background check on Mr. Obama... I wonder what they would have found if they succeeded in looking into Mr Osamas background?!?!

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Moijea

• Junior JTFer
If I understand the entire birth certificate thingy, it is not just whether he can produce a "Certificate of Live Birth" which is different legally than a generic birth certificate, but what EXACTLY the law was in Hawaii at the time of issuance.  Apparently the law concerning non-U.S. parentage by the father, etc.

Anyone?
The Price of Freedom, . . . . courage.