Author Topic: Justice Department drops charges against the black panthers  (Read 782 times)

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
Re: Justice Department drops charges against the black panthers
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2009, 09:36:54 PM »

Thanks Elizabeth, I had heard about this but didn't get to learn of it in detail. Unfreakingbelieveable!  And this paragraph:!
A Justice Department spokesman on Thursday confirmed that the agency had dropped the case, dismissing two of the men from the lawsuit with no penalty and winning an order against the third man that simply prohibits him from bringing a weapon to a polling place in future elections.

I just can't believe they can DROP all these charges when this was said:
The complaint said the three men engaged in "coercion, threats and intimidation, ... racial threats and insults, ... menacing and intimidating gestures, ... and movements directed at individuals who were present to vote." It said that unless prohibited by court sanctions, they would "continued to violate ... the Voting Rights Act by continuing to direct intimidation, threats and coercion at voters and potential voters, by again deploying uniformed and armed members at the entrance to polling locations in future elections, both in Philadelphia and throughout the country."

And this!:
Mr. Bull said the "clear purpose" of what the Panthers were doing was to "intimidate voters with whom they did not agree." He also said he overheard one of the men tell a white poll watcher: "You are about to be ruled by the black man, cracker."

Had it been a white group, you can be damn sure charges would have been filed and they'd have been in prison by now! >:( This is total BS!
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2009, 09:48:03 PM »
Thanks for your reply Dawn ! It is outrageous beyond words and who do you think is behind getting the black panthers off their charges?
Why none other than His Royal Highness the King of Islam - barack insane osama!

Dawn, is there any end to his tyranny?

Shalom & G-d Bless you

Elizabeth

Offline Moijea

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2009, 10:11:21 PM »
I swear that on January 20 we were transported to the Twilight Zone. Unfreakingbelievable.

The administration is so arrogant, they don't even care about being careful for "appearance sake."  I never in a million years thought things could get this bad.
The Price of Freedom, . . . . courage.

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2009, 10:15:48 PM »
Thanks for your reply Dawn ! It is outrageous beyond words and who do you think is behind getting the black panthers off their charges?
Why none other than His Royal Highness the King of Islam - barack insane osama!

Dawn, is there any end to his tyranny?

Shalom & G-d Bless you

Elizabeth

I honestly don't believe there will be an end to this Elizabeth! Doesn't it seem like every day there is something worse than the day before that this SOB does something to infuriate us?  >:(
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2009, 10:17:04 PM »
I swear that on January 20 we were transported to the Twilight Zone. Unfreakingbelievable.

The administration is so arrogant, they don't even care about being careful for "appearance sake."  I never in a million years thought things could get this bad.

At this point, I think I'd much RATHER be in the Twilight Zone than what's happening to this country now!
Meir Kahane

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2009, 10:22:12 PM »

I agree with you Moijea, I thought obama would at least attempt to hide his agenda, but obviously hiding his anti American and anti Israel agenda has not even come to his mind. obama's arrogance is so grand he thinks he is above G-d.
For this G-d will surely smite him.

Shalom - Dox