Author Topic: tonycali  (Read 2288 times)

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
tonycali
« on: April 09, 2007, 10:25:39 PM »
Tony cali:
conservatism
shouldn't
religious studies
website
break
politics
protests
invented etc

You really need to fix your spelling dude. Theres spell check to help you, might as well use it. I'm assuming you're french because you spelt march, "marche."
I'm saying this is a nice way, not being mean.

Offline Maccabi

• Pro JTFer
Re: tonycali
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2007, 05:48:50 AM »
I take back a lot of my thoughts on tonycali.  I didn't know you had a disorder (cerebral palsy was it??)

anyways...what university do you go to? University of Gay Propoganda? it really sounds like your professors are trash and that you need to leave.

I don't think anyone at JTF will reject you because of your disorder and it seems you are making some progress on seeing through the lies you have been taught.

You should compile a list of their gay propoganda and then we'll use it to refute and destroy them.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2007, 07:24:29 PM »
It does appear he is coming around. Personally, I think he knows exactly what the truth is and has all along, but simply has an emotional reaction to his friends going to hell.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2007, 03:18:24 PM »
I really didn't mean for this to become a New topic post.......it was moved from ask JTF before i was going to do so myself. I think tonicali deserves some respect, he is still a person and acknowledges JTF and Chaim in a reasonably respectful mannerism. Hes just a bit "different" :)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2007, 09:44:25 PM »
I really didn't mean for this to become a New topic post.......it was moved from ask JTF before i was going to do so myself. I think tonicali deserves some respect, he is still a person and acknowledges JTF and Chaim in a reasonably respectful mannerism. Hes just a bit "different" :)
In light of the recent spate of Nazis, I do agree with you and think I might have been hard on the kid. He has stupid ideas (hopefully changing) and he whined, but he did not flame anyone.