Author Topic: London embraces Sharia chic  (Read 2260 times)

Offline Gruzinit

• Senior JTFer
London embraces Sharia chic
« on: April 07, 2007, 11:03:17 AM »
I oringinally posted this a fews weeks ago, but after the whole debacle with the British Navy and Iran, I think we need another reminder of how far the once mighty British Empire has fallen, eroding in the cesspool of multiculturalism...

It's great to see that the fashion magazines and runways have perpetually put their overpriced, designer booted foots into their mouths with nikab and kaffiyeh inspired fashions, what's next, articles hilighting the joys in polygamy and genital mutilation? It's critical to note that in Europe, non- muslim women are forced to wear hijab when in muslim neighborhoods out of fear of being raped, cases against male relatives mutilating the genitals of young girls is on the rise, and teenage girls in sweden have developed a new version of the chastity belt to deter rapists (http://www.thelocal.se/2546/), looks like Bernard Lewis's theory of an Islamized Europe is coming closer than predicted, and these sharia inpired fashions will be popping up in Paris or Milan. As a young American woman, I find this so disrespectful, these fembots love to trash judeo- christian values ( i never heard Pat Robertson defending rapists), but pander to a culture that call them "uncovered meat". Perhaps theyr'e ready to join the harems and be taken as booty by their future enslavers, but i have other plans...the first is telling my friends to cancel their subscriptions to this piece of filth, and the second is to get well acquainted with a shooting range... ::)

http://hotair.com/archives/2007/02/15/sharia-chic/

http://www.debbieschlussel.com/archives/2006/11/hijab-encrusted.html
« Last Edit: April 07, 2007, 02:40:11 PM by gruzini »
The American Republic will endure, until politicians realize they can bribe the people with their own money. – Alexis de Tocqueville

Communism is like prohibition, it's a good idea but it won't work. - Will Rogers

Offline Fruit of thy loins

• Master JTFer
Re: London embraces Sharia chic
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2007, 06:54:08 PM »
Most of the native white women in London are ugly slags.  Covered in tatoos, piercings, greasy hair, dressed like scarecrows, have the manners of drunken old tramps (actually an insult to tramps) and go about spawning half-caste babies at every opportunity.

I look forward to the day when the Anglos are defeated by Islam.  Then a European Union nation will have to come in an vanquish the Islamists.  And after that the Messiah will come and vanquish Europe.
Every white woman deserves the black man of her dreams.  But what does every white man deserve?

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2007, 02:30:34 PM »
Most of the native white women in London are ugly slags.  Covered in tatoos, piercings, greasy hair, dressed like scarecrows, have the manners of drunken old tramps (actually an insult to tramps) and go about spawning half-caste babies at every opportunity

Thats not true. You're talking about the white trash families .......
There are a hell of a lot of women in London and they all aren't ugly slags.

Sharia chic ...thats funny. Like most fashion styles, hopefully it will be over. Summer is once again returning and sharia cloaks are to be thrown off by many. Plus the kaffiyahs are too hot anyway.

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2007, 04:23:41 PM »
This summer will be just like all the rest.

Exclusion and nothing to do.

Liberation beckons - it is a 200 foot drop.
Every white woman deserves the black man of her dreams.  But what does every white man deserve?

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2007, 05:25:41 PM »
Fruit, why don't you go travelling. There are students who with their rail cards manage to get £7 coach tickets and £13 flight tickets-ryanair, to places in Europe e.g. Sardinia.
You may have the adventure, you deserve.

Its a pity there aren't a lot of things one can do without spending vast amounts of money. But if you truly delve into searching for things you can find something considerably sutible.

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2007, 05:41:58 PM »
Even black Africans get to travel to exotic places and top beautiful girls in summer.

I am lower than a black African.

I would only travel for the purpose of visiting prostitutes and strip clubs in other countries.  I would get so out of my mind that I would end up in a foreign jail, on my own.  So it is not worthwhile.

But the good news it that by my suffering and by my blood the whole world will be redeemed.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2007, 05:56:33 PM »
Fruit writes:  "...Liberation beckons - it is a 200 foot drop..."

DON'T DO IT, FRUIT!

THIS GUY I KNOW JUMPED OFF OF A 250 FOOT CLIFF!

SUDDENLY, HE REGAINED CONSCIOUSNESS; REALIZING HE WAS IN A HOSPITAL BED WITH DRIPPY TUBES JAMMED UP HIS ARETHA AND OTHER HOLES!

HE WANTED TO MOVE, BUT COULDN'T!

OPENING HIS EYES, HE SAW HIS ROOM FULL OF NEGRO NURSES AND NEGRO ORDERLYS...ALL OF WHOM SHUFFLING AROUND THE ROOM WITH NEEDLES AND SHARP THINGS IN THEIR HANDS!

HE WAS ONLY SEMI-CONSCIOUS, BUT STILL ABLE TO HEAR LOTS OF SNICKERING AND "MONKEY-CHATTER" NOISES...INTERSPERSED EVERY FEW SECONDS WITH WHAT SOUNDED LIKE SOMEBODY SAYING "WHITEY"..."WHITER SHADE OF PALE!"...WHERE'S JANE, TARZAN!"..."WE BE GWINE HAV' 'SUM FUN WIF DIF VEGTABLE!".

FOOTSTEPS APPROACHED FROM DOWN THE HALL...

AT LAST!...THE DOCTOR!

JUST AS HE GATHERED UP EVERY OUNCE OF ENERGY TO GET READY TO BEG THE DOCTOR TO GET HIM OUT OF THERE....

THE DOCTOR ENTERED.  ONLY THIS WAS NO DOCTOR LIKE HE'D KNOWN BEFORE IN THE HEALTH SERVICES...HE WAS DRESSED IN A LONG DASHIKI ROBE...ONE LOOKING LIKE IT HAD NEVER EVER BEEN CLEANED...THE DOCTOR PAUSED, SET HIS CHART DOWN ON THE FOOT OF THE BED, AND SET ABOUT REMOVING A HUGE, LARGE, DISK THE SIZE OF A SAUCER FROM HIS LOWER LIP!

AFTER LOTS OF LIP-SMACKING NOISES, THE "DOCTOR" REACHED UP, AND BEGAN TUGGING ON A LARGE 3/4" DIAMETER PLUG OF WOOD PENETRATING STRAIGHT THROUGH BOTH OF HIS ENORMOUS HIPPOPOTAMOUS-SIZED NOSTRILS!

ONE NURSE CHATTERED "...DOCK'UH....HE BE OH-KAY?"

THE DOCTOR:

"DEES EES A MEDUCUH MIRACUH...HEES BRANE EES OWNLEE SLITELEE DAM'AGE...REST O' HEEM NEVA' GON'NA MOOV' A'GIN!"..."HEE HEE HEE!"....."CHEE HEE HEE!"