Author Topic: if any of you have read the ny times lately  (Read 4158 times)

shimonchaim

if any of you have read the ny times lately
« on: April 11, 2007, 06:10:43 PM »
if any of you have read the ny times lately they have stopped calling hamas a terroist group they call them a "hard line" party now and they call fatah "left wing". when i see this it disgusts me so much. what has this world come to when a party that calls for israels destruction and jihad against all infidels is considered a moderate party. and it is not only the ny times i go to a school where we learn that sadat was a great man of peace and that anyone who is against the naacp or the plo is a nazi . what has this world come to please help save it before its to late. oh yeah today is my 14th birthday

Offline dawntreader

• Senior JTFer
Re: if any of you have read the ny times lately
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2007, 06:50:39 PM »
There ought to be some contact info to the NY TImes editors where one can protest. Anyone want to dig it up and post their contact info?
Victory is a thing of the will. -General Ferdinand Foch

Our peace must be a peace of victors, not of the vanquished.
- General Ferdinand Foch

We have met the enemy and they are ours.
- Oliver Hazard Perry

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2007, 08:04:50 PM »
if any of you have read the ny times lately they have stopped calling hamas a terroist group they call them a "hard line" party now and they call fatah "left wing". when i see this it disgusts me so much. what has this world come to when a party that calls for israels destruction and jihad against all infidels is considered a moderate party. and it is not only the ny times i go to a school where we learn that sadat was a great man of peace and that anyone who is against the naacp or the plo is a nazi . what has this world come to please help save it before its to late. oh yeah today is my 14th birthday

Kikey Salzberger (owner of NYT): Because we have to respect THE DEMOCRATICALLY ELECTED GOVERNMENT.

ftf

« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2007, 08:26:48 PM »
The Nazis were democratically elected in germany back in 1933...

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2007, 08:44:21 PM »

Was that before or after they burned down the Reichstag?

ftf

« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2007, 08:45:11 PM »

Was that before or after they burned down the Reichstag?
Before.

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2007, 08:47:06 PM »
I don't read it because it is The New York NAZI Times.

Well you're missing out. They did a piece this week that mentioned Kapo Silverstein. I posted it somewhere.

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2007, 08:55:06 PM »
I don't read it because it is The New York NAZI Times.

Well you're missing out. They did a piece this week that mentioned Kapo Silverstein. I posted it somewhere.

I don't bother to read any American newspapers. If I want news, I go to Arutz 7 for Israeli news and JTF for American news. I also hear American news on the local news radio station that I put on sleep when I go to bed. Then I turn it on when the alarm clock goes off in the morning. Otherwise, I will only read other American news sources if I am searching for a specific event or if someone puts a link to it on the forum.

I'm a news junkie. I always read the "most popular" or "most emailed" NYT articles and I check the Drudge Report for headlines multiple times per day. I also watch CNN. It's important to know how the liberals perceive things.

I get my Israel news from Shai ben Tekoa. 

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: April 11, 2007, 08:55:36 PM »

Sadat? 

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: April 11, 2007, 08:57:20 PM »

Happy b-day. I wish I knew about JTF when I was 14. You must be a pretty smart kid.

ftf

« Reply #10 on: April 11, 2007, 09:00:19 PM »
Happy Birthday.