General Category > General Discussion

Prediction - Obama will free OJ Simpson

(1/1)

muman613:
I can't believe that the Nevada courts are actually considering freeing OJ Simpson. This man got away with murder, and then recklessly went around threatening people with weapons in his latest run-in with the law. I believe this poor excuse for a human being should sit in prison for at least the remainder of his sentence of 33 years...

But his lawyers are pulling some legal shenanigans and are pushing for the court to release him during his 'appeal'. If they do such a thing it is, IMO, a pock on the system of justice in america. Last week they let a black man walk who should have faced the court... And now OJ, because he is black, expects to be released...

What a upside down system we have today....

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,536246,00.html?test=latestnews

Confederate Kahanist:
That's just going to give a green light to black athletes to murder, rape and pillage.

muman613:
I am just exaggerating at this time.. I don't know what Obamas position on this issue is. But it seems like a black criminal is going to be coddled in this era.

ChaimBenMordechai:
If this happens...

It will be Hell for Fred Goldman as Simpson will, in effect get away with the murder of his son.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version