Author Topic: Hello All  (Read 3865 times)

Noor Khan

Hello All
« on: April 10, 2007, 04:49:57 PM »
Hello, MUSLIM & PROUD!! Saw the speech on Youtube....LOL Could not resist joining your merry clan! :-X :-X

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
Re: Hello All
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2007, 11:50:54 PM »
Hello, MUSLIM & PROUD!! Saw the speech on Youtube....LOL Could not resist joining your merry clan! :-X :-X

Muslim & Proud?  Proud about what?

Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Noor Khan

« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2007, 04:12:47 AM »

Proud about not being a JEW, so whats with the offensive pics...?? Is that the best u can do, thought this place was for discussion?? Or are u just so insecure? That it makes u feel better to be a fool?

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2007, 11:06:50 PM »
Nice pics....  Kind of add to things...  I did like the video of the US Soldier over there in Iraq dipping his bullets in pigs blood.... 
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline englishman

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2007, 05:45:08 PM »

Proud about not being a JEW, so whats with the offensive pics...?? Is that the best u can do, thought this place was for discussion?? Or are u just so insecure? That it makes u feel better to be a fool?
................ Outstanding you guys.. nuke their arses. we are with you ENGLAND, ENGLAND
englishman-BNP

Offline englishman

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2007, 05:46:21 PM »
Nice pics....  Kind of add to things...  I did like the video of the US Soldier over there in Iraq dipping his bullets in pigs blood.... 
mE TOO , shalom ,my friend
englishman-BNP

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2007, 06:27:25 PM »
I wish I could say the same for Canada but tragically we are "progressive" and open minded.......and too one of the largest Islamic terrorist havens outside of the Islamic World.   Please wake up Canada....
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.